Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

What u mean u went to someones home ?? Your joking right ??
Yep a very low day today I see I love sausages mmmmm.
U got your car back now?
How's the pretty hair doing this week? Lol x

No word of a lie, this old gentleman was walking his dog, knocked on my window and asked if I was ok, then asked if anyone was coming for me. I explained that I'd been on hold to the RAC for 20 mins and was then cut off and he said I live just over there why don't you come back with me for a cup of tea and you can use our phone because this must be costing a fortune to ring RAC on a mobile!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I am going to pop into town tomorrow and buy them something to say thank you, if they hadn't of been so kind I would have frozen to death!!! Car is in the garage, hopefully get it back tomorrow if I give them £450... love a bit of machanic wallet rape!!!

Hair is great, it's so easy to style, but it does look a bit crazy in the morning!!!

Have you had a good day? x

Wow that is very thoughtful of the man. Buy him bottle of whisky maybe lol.
God all that cash u have to give away not good. I've had a good day thanx so cold still was looking at thermal vests today cause my lil body is not coping well.
But thinking the vest ain't very attractive lol but apart from the weather I'm happy.

I fancy cheese on toast as a snack lucky the cheese is finished. Lol
Lol to the hair what did hubby buy u for your bday? U ain't said x

He's crap at presents so I chose a CK watch to wear when I'm thin and gorgeous and he also got me a shed load of clothes vouchers so I can buy beautiful clothes to go with my beautiful watch that I will wear when I'm thin and gorgeous... bless him!!!

As long as you wear the vest under your clothes no one needs to know... just make sure that if you get lucky you pop to the bathroom first and take it off!!! x

He's crap at presents so I chose a CK watch to wear when I'm thin and gorgeous and he also got me a shed load of clothes vouchers so I can buy beautiful clothes to go with my beautiful watch that I will wear when I'm thin and gorgeous... bless him!!!

As long as you wear the vest under your clothes no one needs to know... just make sure that if you get lucky you pop to the bathroom first and take it off!!! x
Lol that lucky moment is what I'm wating for lol

Vouchers to keep till when your ready to spend is great. How exciting for you.
Lindsey would u like to meet me in the near future lol lol lol ( what the hell do I do if u say no)!!!!! Lol I'd love to meet u and alp one day. No pressure of course lol . X

no!

Ha ha ha ha!!! Just kidding, I'd be up for that... as long as you promise not to spike my coffee and take advantage of me... Oh sorry, think that was a gut reaction left over from my internet dating days!!! x

Oh wait, you guys are close to goal... I'm gonna be the fat one!!!

What a joke just posted a bloody long thread in the wrong dairy lol lol lol
And it was your dairy linds!!!!!
Morning morning sweetie have a good day hope your ok ?? X

Off to my dairy now lol x

I've got to ask - what's Zumba?

I've had a horrible week at work, lost my first kid to custody and it has really hit me hard, I've been so upset... so diet and gym well and truely out the window!!!

However I've popped on the scales this morning and I am a pound down for the first time in three weeks.

I'm also coming down with something nasty, I've been up half the night with a sore throat and a cough and now my nose won't stop running... Not loving life right now!!!

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am! xxx

*hugs* for you lindsey... I'm so sorry you lost the custody of your kid:( How many kids do you have? you look so young, didn't knew you're a mom. That must had broken your hurt. But don't worry hun, I'm sure your kid knows you love him. Besides, more than quantity what really matter is the quality of the time you'll spent together:)

You're a strong woman hun, even with all the problems you manage to loose a pound. So focus on the positive side of life. After all you still have a lovely OH, you're loosing weight and you probably will have moments to be with your kid and to spent some awsome time with him;)

*hugs* for you lindsey... I'm so sorry you lost the custody of your kid:( How many kids do you have? you look so young, didn't knew you're a mom. That must had broken your hurt. But don't worry hun, I'm sure your kid knows you love him. Besides, more than quantity what really matter is the quality of the time you'll spent together:)

You're a strong woman hun, even with all the problems you manage to loose a pound. So focus on the positive side of life. After all you still have a lovely OH, you're loosing weight and you probably will have moments to be with your kid and to spent some awsome time with him;)

Sorry didn't explain myself very well, when I say my kid I mean one on my caseload at work and when I say lost to custody I mean I wrote a report for court and it wasn't good enough to keep them out of prison.

That said it's hard not to get close to them, I don't need to have my own children yet, I'm too busy with the ones I work with!!!

Hi lins I thout that's what u ment as your kid but didn't want to butt into your thread and correct.
But I bet it's hard for you in your sort of job not to get attached.
But I'm sure u did everything u can hun. Hope you have rested this weekend. Shanny sends u huggies xxx

Ahh do you work in Probation Lindsey? I've just started working as a paralegal at a Criminal defence firm! Had my first couple get bad sentences lately...HORRIBLE FEELING! Especially when everyone else just sees it as run of the mill.

Oh hun, I'm sorry for my mistake, silly me, I always imagine the worse drama possible:p

Anyway, like Shanny said, it probably isn't easy to have a job like yours, because it deals directly with emotions... So I hope you're feeling better now:)

Have a great week Lindsey xx

Hey lovely how's it going? X

It's all gone wrong!!! Since my nightmare in court I've been ill with a really nasty cold, which is still lingering!!! Then I've been snowed in, which is lovely, but the diet has gone out of the window in favour of eating everything in my cupboards and then walking to the shop and buying all the crap that I haven't eaten for 6 months and stuffing my face!!! Plus no gym, bad Lindsey!!!

I've stayed the same so far but I suspect that weigh in on Christmas day is going to reveal a gain... but I just can't seem to stop!!! I am clearly lacking in motivation for being a good girl right this moment, however I am confident that after Christmas I am getting back on track and hope to be closer to my half way point in the new year!!!

How are you doing?

xxx

Back