Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Merry christmas & A happy new year x
:Christmas02r:
Aww thanks Shanny, Merry Christmas to you too!!! I hope you are well and not fallen into the curse that is Christmas food!!! xxx

Ok... Lindsey the Chunky Monkey is back!!!

As of tomorrow I am back to fighting the flab... new year, new me!!!

Your continued support and occassional bo****kings are greatly appreciated!!!

Good luck to all in 2011!!! xxx

Good luck today! Love the Valentine's ticker too - we're all going to be more lovely than ever by then ;)

linds how do i get a pretty ticker like that?? x tellllll meeeeee lol

If you click on my ticker it will take you to the website, then you can make your own... I think x

Ok so first day back on diet did not go quite to plan... had a McDonalds... but that was all I had all day... until I went out, then I topped that up with VODKA!!!

On a positive note, hit the sales... again!!! Tonight I went out in an outfit that was all size 16... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing? xxx

Thanks Alp, it felt good!

I got on the scales this morning and I've lost 2lbs of my 7lb Christmas gain, I'm going to really try today and tomorrow to get as close to my pre-xmas weight as possible before official weigh in on Saturday... wish me luck!!! xxx

Ok so first day back on diet did not go quite to plan... had a McDonalds... but that was all I had all day... until I went out, then I topped that up with VODKA!!!

On a positive note, hit the sales... again!!! Tonight I went out in an outfit that was all size 16... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing? xxx
yay yay i bet u were rocking linds that fab news.!! and 2 lbs down like me too we are doing well.

keep at it hunnie x

Today started well with special k... then all hell broke loose at work so didn't get time for lunch... as a consequence pizza is now in the oven... I'm not doing very well at the whole getting back on track thing!!! Oh well, tomorrow is another day and hopefully I don't have to work so blooming hard!!!

I need to get back to the gym but I'm away this weekend, so thinking it's not going to happen until after new year... but I will go back... I promise!!!

How's everyone elses day been?

another pound down this morning, four more to go and I'm at pre-xmas weight... although I fear that none of it will be shifted tonight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!! xxx

Hello lovely people!!! How is 2011 treating you all so far?

I fell of the wagon a little bit again with the new year celebrations... but not too bad for me! I'm not posting losses until I'm back to pre-xmas weight, it will be too upsetting to officially post my xmas gain, but I am keeping an eye on it and once it's gone I will be back to boasting about all my hard work and continued weight loss!!!

Need to get back to the gym, I'm hoping work goes according to plan so I can be in the right frame of mind to do my first session tomorrow... keep your fingers crossed for an easy day for me please!!!

Here's to all of us being fabulous in 2011, I'm so excited at the thought of being "normal" at some point this year! I'm planning to go to India in October... I would really like to be normal by then... smaller clothes will mean a lighter rucksack to travel with!!!

xxx

Morning sweet pea saying hi me and Alp are sharing a dairy on the members section as I'm on the Cambridge diet again Bad times. So not on here that often but will check in with ya miss ya
Have a good day xx

I have completed my first gym session of 2011... and may this be the start of many more!!! I have also had my first salad of 2011... can't say I've missed it much, but know it has to be done!!!

Tues 4th Jan 2011 - 40 mins cardio at gym
Fodder:
Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - nothing
Dinner - 3 half fat sausages, salad, light philidelphia, sweet chilli sauce.
Snack - Light chocolate mousse... mmmmmmmm

Very naughty for missing so many meals... but had such a sore tummy yesterday from stuffing my face I just couldn't bare the thought of eating until I got home from work... I hope this does not have a negative effect on tomorrow, I don't want my body to tell me to make up for it by stuffing my face!!!

Alp, I have not yet done any research on India and my geography is pants, so as yet, there is no plan for the travels. I'm thinking start in the north and work my way down to a beach on the south... but that is as far as I have got so far, lol!!!

Shanny, you change diet more than you change your underpants!!! lol!!!

How is everyone doing today? xxx

Morning all!

Thanks to my starving myself yesterday I only have 1lb of xmas gain left to lose then I can start back where I left off at 215 again... wahoo!!!

Going to try and be a good girl today... but I will be having three meals, just going to prepare my salad for lunch... yummy!!!

Have a good day everyone! x

Hello peeps!

Wed 5th Jan 2011 - no gym, my bottom is a little tender from 20 mins on the exercise bike yesterday!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - prawn mayo sarnie with the crusts picked off and wotsits... left my salad at home, doh!!!
Dinner - bolognese with lettuce instead of pasta.

How is everyone else doing? x

haha well done! I just lost the 2 pounds I gained over xmas this morning feels good to be back on track!
xx

Well done Jade! You can't have much left to lose you are looking fabulous!!! x

aww thankyou, just wishing I didn't have so much excess skin, didn't expect to have this much seeing as I'm still young (20yrs) but my tummy is like 4 inches bigger because of the skin, been doing relentless sit ups but nothing will fix it, anybody got any tips? haha.
the usual CC girls have gone quiet recently! wonder if they're in hibernation hehe xxx

From everything I've read, I've been exfoliating regularly and moisturising. However I think your greatest friend is time, so much of the advice states that it takes time for your body to adjust. It does make sense, it took time for your skin to stretch in the first place, so perhaps it's not so rediculous that it would take time to shrink back.

Don't lose hope, but be patient with your body, remember it's been through such a lot with your amazing weight loss!

xxx

Back