Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Evening! I've been blooming freezing all day... think I'm missing my lost fat layers!!!

Thursday 6th Jan 2011 - 30 mins wii, don't want to go out in the cold to the gym!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - Nothing
Lunch - Cheese and spring onion sarnie and baked walkers crisps.
Dinner - Not sure yet, I'm thinking of being adventurous and having something with salad... again! LOL!

Hope you're all having a good day! x

Chicken and salad for dinner with light phili and sweet chilli sauce.... than I accidentally ate half a cadbury's caramel with a cup of tea.... it was good!!!

I enjoyed every mouthful, it took a lot of willpower to throw the rest in the bin... I had to cover it in washing up liquid so I wouldn't be tempted to get it back out again... DIRTY MARE LOL!!!

Omg haha that's just made me laugh loads! That's a good idea though. Next time I want to stop eating something naughty I'll have to whip the fairy out and do a Lindsey move :p haha x

Morning Linds 1 lb down is good, happy new year my lovely x

YAY, some Shanny action on my wall!!!

Weigh in tomorrow, do you still weigh in on a Sat? I'm really hoping I'm back to 215... and really really really hoping I might be even less, but that is highly unlikely!

How are you? What diet are you actually doing now? I can't keep track of you lady!!! xxx

Hello lovely cc'ers! How are we all? It's friday and I'm loving the feeling!!!

Fri 7th Jan 2011 - gym 30 mins cardio, couldn't face any longer it's still like a new years resolution bomb has gone off in there!!! Sod off back to your sofa's so I can get on the blooming equipment!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - chicken and lettuce... yes it was as boring as it sounds!!!
Dinner - Pork loin, green beans, broccolli, gravy, stuffing (naughty, but needed a bit of niceness after the boring lunch!)
Snacks - jaffa cake, eaten very absent mindedly so I didn't even enjoy it properly, what a wally!!!

Weigh in tomorrow, please please please diet gods, make this xmas gain have disappeared by the morning!!! x

Wahoo!!! Xmas weight gone!!!

Lindsey is back on track and ready to increase those weight loss numbers!!!

Heey my lovely lady.... im on the cambridge for a short time ONLY.!!

you are shifting your weight again nicely again which is good to hear.
Suppose most people have had to shift there weight gain's in the new year.
my weight is rubbish but this time next week i will be back in the 10's so then i can rest a bit then and take it from there.

ive been into town brought a gorg dress in oasis from £60 to £12 BARGAINNNN.!

what u doing today??x

Wow, that is an amazing bargain!!! I can't fit through the door of oasis yet, let alone the clothes!!!

Good effort lady, well done! I wish I could get into the 10's by next week, lol!!! xxx

Wow, that is an amazing bargain!!! I can't fit through the door of oasis yet, let alone the clothes!!!

Good effort lady, well done! I wish I could get into the 10's by next week, lol!!! xxx
hehehe funny.. lol i have posted the dress on the other diary have a nose.
my weigh in is on a monday for now hoping to loose 7 lbs for 1st weeks weigh in.!!!

Linds you have lost 51 lbs hun be proud xxx

hehehe funny.. lol i have posted the dress on the other diary have a nose.
my weigh in is on a monday for now hoping to loose 7 lbs for 1st weeks weigh in.!!!

Linds you have lost 51 lbs hun be proud xxx

I know, the rational side of my brain is very proud... the irrational side is as jealous as hell of your anticipated 7lb loss, lol!!!

Having a bit of a grazing day today, I don't think it's a bad thing as such, but I probably should have just had proper lunch and not picked!

Sat 8th Jan 2011 - walk into town 30 mins, wii 30 mins
Fodder:
Breakfast - scrambled egg, mushrooms, onion and ham.
Snacks - light cadbury mousse x2, cup of tea x2 and a packet of quavers.
Dinner - Not sure what to have yet.... but I'm blooming starving and dinner time needs to hurry up!!!

No, I think I'm going to do cottage pie, but without the mashed potato. I've had so much takeaway over the festive period I'm really trying to avoid it until next weekend, but now you've mentioned it I can't stop thinking about pizza, lol!!! x

I'm a very lazy person Alp, if it doesn't come in a box, tin or sachet it ain't happening! LOL!!!

Yup I'm just throwing together some mince beef, onion, peas, carrots, courgette and gravy. Not the best calorie wise but I like it, just like cottage pie, but with out the mash and cheese on top!!!

I miss mash and cheese!!!!

Right enough food talk ... I can't pi$$ing eat remember ladies.

Both of u get back on the other diary so we can discuss other things.!!!Not food related of course lol

Back