Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Hehehe silence in the house ..... Linds u cooking ?

lol!!! I was on the phone to my auntie for 2 hrs then my OH's parents popped round for a cuppa... was gonna go to the gym tonight, but I think I'll leave it till the morning now, I can hear my bed calling... lazy Lindsey!!!

Ok, I've done a little bit of cheating today... because I was so close to a loss yesterday on my official weigh in I was good all day with my food and today I have lost another pound... So I'm making today my offical weigh in day for this week and I'm busy changing all my tickers, lol!!!

Don't tell anyone about the cheating, I'll go back to sticking to the rules next week!!! xxx

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! You'll give the game away, I'm trying to keep this a secret!!!

I'm currently sat up in bed on the laptop with a cheeky cup of tea... thinking I should get up and go to the gym at some point... but if it's still like a new years resolution bomb has gone off in there I won't be able to get on any weights AGAIN!!!

My OH is working on a deadline for a piece of artwork so I'm gonna have to entertain myself... Ohhhhhh I really need to clean my car, can't see the number plate anymore!!!

How about you? Shopping again? You're always shopping or working or going on hen do's, lol!!!

loool lool funny and your so right..... lool im staying in today gonna go to the shop and get a few magazines to read for today.

and thats it... iron my work clothes too.!

get to the gym Linds think slim by june my lovely.x

Going to have my breakfast first, let it go down, then I'm gym bound and cleaning my car! x

I've just filled in my Excel progress chart and it tells me that I've now lost 20% of my starting body weight... YAY ME!!!

Although on my minimins stats it says 19.55%... I think I'm going to round up!!! lol!!!

Linds my lovely i think your brekkie had digested now lol lol.!!

whats for dinner tonight?? you know when we meet i want to see lots of before pictures of you.!

do u wear dresses?? x

I've started wearing dresses now with leggings, but has been a very rare event in the past.

I think I might have something naughty for tea tonight, might see if the boy can tear himself away from his painting to take me out to the pub.

You should add me on Facebook, you can see all my gorgeous FAT bird pics then!!! lol!!! Although you would then have to read my boring wingy facebook updates, lol!!!

Ok I'm getting out of bed now... but I'll be back once I've cleaned my car and been to the gym!!! x

I've only just finished cleaning the car!!! Give a girl a chance!!!

I'm blooming knackard now, the car was filthy! I've not cleaned it since I had shingles back in July... that is a lot of months of dirt!!! Must go back to cleaning it every weekend, weather permitting, naughty Lindsey!!!

Might clean fish tank first then go to the gym... can anyone else tell that I'm procrastinating?!?!? lol!!!

well im on thomas cook looking at hols price are well expensive this year.... shocked.!
really wanna go for summer again

A bit of picking today food wise but I don't think I did too bad considering what I normally eat on the weekends!

Sun 9th Jan 2011 - 30 mins wii, cleaned car and fish tank.
Fodder:
Breakfast - bacon sarnie, crusts off.
Dinner - Breaded chicken, baked beans, poached egg
Snacks - light chocolate mousse and sugar free jelly, cadbury's crunchie.

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Hello lovely people, how are we all today?

Monday 10th Jan 2011 - No exercise, zumba full, bloody new years resolution gym goers stealing my exercise class!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - snack-a-jacks, hot chocolate... not really on the ball today, lol!
Dinner - Chicken, savory rice, peas, extra light philidelphia.
Snacks - half a mint aero... mmmmmmmmmm naughty Lindsey!

Mmmmm, you should try the mint & chocolate skinny cow ice cream, there so nice! Only a £1 for a box of 3 in tesco.

Hello,

Thanks for the tip Chick, I'll check those out next shop.

I'm fine thanks Shanny, busy busy busy, just been given another report to write for court... that will be me working evenings and weekends then!!!

Tues 11th Jan 2011 - no gym... no excuse, lol!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - scrambled egg whites, beans, ham
Lunch - baked crisps, cheese and onion sarnie (who wants to kiss me?)
Dinner - 3 half fat sausages, small mash, green beans and gravy
Snack - light chocolate mousse.

Not great but not awful, off to bed now, really need an early night, got to be up bright and early for a prison visit. Catch up with you all tomorrow. Night night. x

Back