Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Hello all, I'm being a bit rubbish and concentrating on work at the moment, I've got so far behind in my paperwork and database stuff, if anyone notices I'm going to be in so much trouble!!! Didn't leave the office till 8pm tonight and I think I'm going to have to do the same tomorrow and Friday so I can have a nice weekend!

Wed 12th Jan 2011 - no gym, I suck!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - BMT subway and quavers... I suck!
Dinner - Fishfinger sarnie... I suck!
Snacks - a few sweets out of office sweetie jar... basically today, I mostly suck, lol!!!

How is everyone else doing? x

Wed

bless you thanks Alp, I resisted the urge to order a pizza tonight and a fishfinger sarnie has gotta be slightly better than that... but lets be honest, could do better! Well done on the no smoking, you're doing amazingly! x

Hello all, I'm being a bit rubbish and concentrating on work at the moment, I've got so far behind in my paperwork and database stuff, if anyone notices I'm going to be in so much trouble!!! Didn't leave the office till 8pm tonight and I think I'm going to have to do the same tomorrow and Friday so I can have a nice weekend!

Wed 12th Jan 2011 - no gym, I suck!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - BMT subway and quavers... I suck!
Dinner - Fishfinger sarnie... I suck!
Snacks - a few sweets out of office sweetie jar... basically today, I mostly suck, lol!!!

How is everyone else doing? x

Wed

What wrong with a fish finger butty lins? X

Fish - it's good for you!

Morning Shanny! Morning everyone!

I've stayed the same this week, a bit gutted, losing weight is definately getting harder! I used to be able to eat what I have eaten this week and lose without exercise. If I'd managed to get to the gym I could have lost but I really have to get my work in shape, which means late nights at the office and coming home with no motivation to work out!!!

Next week is probably going to be the same, I still have so much to do so don't expect any fabulous weight loss on this thread for a while!!!

xxx

It's always much, much harder when things are manic at work. Given how busy you are, a STS is brilliant.

Keep smiling. You're doing a fab job :)

It's always much, much harder when things are manic at work. Given how busy you are, a STS is brilliant.

Keep smiling. You're doing a fab job :)

Thanks moog! I shouldn't grumble really last week I shifted the last 4lbs of my xmas gain and another pound, maybe my body is just trying to catch up this week. I can make next week better if I want to, it's all in my control!

How are you doing? x

I've been away to visit family this weekend, had a lovely chinese takeaway last night and bacon and cheese oatcakes this morning... yum yum YUM!!!

Was good at harvester though, just had chicken breast and salad.

I've just had a cuppa tea and some biscuits, now hopeful for a good week and I'll try to step up the exercise.

Has everyone else had a good weekend? x

My weekends was not brilliant as ive been writing my dissertation and comfroting myself with angel delight hehehe.
But i will be back on track tomorrow and starting a new diary, not really tried calorie counting properly before so am going to give it a go. Hope that it is strict enough but flexible enough to keep me on track. have done more exercise this weekend tho so hope that helps.
Sounds like you had a lovely time! Those oatcakes sound yummy!
What exercise do you do? :)

I've got membership to a gym that has everything and loads of classes... so I do whatever takes my fancy on the day, lol!!! Mostly just workout on the gym equipment, I'm not always organised enough to get there at the right time for classes! I'm on a study day tomorrow so should be able to make it there for 8pm for Zumba, which is my fav way to work out!

Good luck with the calorie counting and dissertation... just don't leave it to the last minute... I wrote mine in 23 hours, the hardest 10,000 words EVER!!! x

WOW THATS CRAZY!!
mine is due on wednesday and i think i will have it finished by tonight :D

Thanks Sarah, it's getting harder and harder, but I want to keep going even if it is going to be a long journey!

I've some how pulled a muscle in my shoulder, one minute I was sat on the sofa on my laptop absolutely fine, next minute I shift my position slightly and I'm in agony! I've tried stretching but it's not helping, it needs to sod off by this evening because I need to go to Zumba!!!

I have to admit that this study day has mostly consisted of watching TV and eating quavers with extra light philidelphia for breakfast, lol!!! I've written the title of my essay and I've found all the reading I need to do on the website... just need to turn the telly off and actually start reading... but I don't want to!!!!!!!!

I'm gutted, I couldn't do Zumba, I'm in agony still with my shoulder!!!

I've ordered the Shred DVD that everyone is going on about, hopeful my sofa injury has healed by the time it arrives!

I've eaten like a pig today, my cousin bought me some buttery biscuits for xmas... I've eaten maybe 10 of them today... I don't know what is wrong with me!!! Silly silly Lindsey!!! x

Is it wrong that the only thing biggest loser is motivating me to do is eat subway?!?!?!

Damn you dominos and your two for one tuesdays!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!

Still suffering with my shoulder although it is better today, hoping for a full recovery tomorrow then I'm gym bound!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast: Special K
Lunch: Hot smoked salmon and lettuce
Dinner: DOMINOS!!!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

ooooooo pizzzaaaaaaa yum!
My day started well but went down hill but the dissertation is in! yippee!

Back