Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Good evening all, how are we doing today?

Still no gym, but shoulder is much better so I'm hopeful for a full recovery tomorrow and some exercise.
Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - Cheese and onion sarnie, baked crisps... cherry coke... whoops!
Dinner - breaded chicken breast, mixed veg

Not too bad, but it will be better when I can get moving! x

How you doing today lovey?

Is it wrong that the only thing biggest loser is motivating me to do is eat subway?!?!?!

lmao !!

I LOVE subway and I always justify the bread when I eat it.. 'oh well the biggest losers are losing weight eating it' haha

how's the shoulder ? hope you're feeling better :) I have had a crap 2 weeks, I only managed one swim class..eek !! So you need to get back to the gym because I need your inspiration !! but no pressure ;)

Hope your shoulder feels better soon!!
Thanks Sarah, it's still not 100% but I am getting there.
How you doing today lovey?
I'm good thanks, been ok food wise, still not going to risk any exercise, but I should have my shred DVD either tomorrow or saturday so I'm preparing for some pain!!! How are you doing, are you lost without your disseration? LOL!
lmao !!

I LOVE subway and I always justify the bread when I eat it.. 'oh well the biggest losers are losing weight eating it' haha

how's the shoulder ? hope you're feeling better :) I have had a crap 2 weeks, I only managed one swim class..eek !! So you need to get back to the gym because I need your inspiration !! but no pressure ;)
I'm going to get onto the shred for a little while, my gym is still like a new years resolution bomb has gone off... too busy!!!

You are still doing amazingly, won't be long and you'll be over taking me!!!
Hey Hunny! how are you?
Just catching up with posts. I cant believe you've pulled your shoulder muscle, only you ;) lol... well done on completing the dissertation xx
It wasn't me doing the dissertation I was just telling cupcakekatie about how crap mine was when I did do it, lol!!!

I'm so impressed with your not smoking and all the running, you have some will power lady!!! x

Hello all you minimins out there!!!

My shoulder is still a little painful, but really hopeful that it should be back to normal tomorrow and hoping my shred DVD will arrive so I can hurt myself all over again... WAHOO!!!

Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - Cheese and onion sandwich and baked crisps
Dinner - Breaded chicken and mixed veg

Same as yesterday, clearly I have no imagination today, lol!!!

I had a sneaky peak today and I'm a pound down, hopeful I can maintain that until saturday... and maybe make it 2 lbs... fingers crossed!

How is everyone else? x

I always have one treat meal in the week and one at the weekend. Life's too short and I'm too lovely to be punished 24/7 for being a fatty.

How are you doing? When can you come back to food? I could send you a slice of dominos next time! x

LOL LOL LOL mad you are.... coming back to food end of the month.
as im on this training need to eat really.

i only like pizza express pizza Linds, member you are sticking to this diet for when we MEET!!

have u forgotten about this??

i aint... xx

I'm used to being the fat one, I can handle being with you skinny mini's!

I'm getting there slowly and I'm happier if I can have a few naughty meals... I could be stricter with myself but then I'd be grumpy and my boyfriend would leave me and I'd have to eat cake... so in the long run slow and steady is going to win the skinny lindsey race.

Do you think you've had another mind blowing loss this week? x

I'm used to being the fat one, I can handle being with you skinny mini's!

I'm getting there slowly and I'm happier if I can have a few naughty meals... I could be stricter with myself but then I'd be grumpy and my boyfriend would leave me and I'd have to eat cake... so in the long run slow and steady is going to win the skinny lindsey race.

Do you think you've had another mind blowing loss this week? x
Aww i like your attitude lol

im weighing in early as im in bath for the weekend.

id like another 4 lbs but will see. you looking forward to the weekend?

4lbs would be amazing!!! My weekend is going to be a bit rubbish, got to do my report for court, so lots of typing for me this weekend.

Although out tomorrow night, I've got a lovely dress to wear and I'm going to bust out my purple knee high's because they won't stay up for much longer!!!

How about you? x

Although out tomorrow night, I've got a lovely dress to wear and I'm going to bust out my purple knee high's because they won't stay up for much longer!!!

How about you? x

oooh how exciting you going out.. as dont happen often ??

take pics so i can see on fb k?

im wearing red tights with my lil black dress this weekend.

Im on a hen weekend in Bath this time tomrrow i will be sat in Jamie Olivers restraunt stuffing my fat face lol.x:D

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about Jamie's... enjoy every mouthful!!!

You're right I don't get to go out often, specially in oxford because I still don't have any friends... nobby no mates!!!

I'll try and remember my camera. x

Aww thanks hunny. The amount of stress you're under is mad, well done on still losing! Ooo was the pizza the double decadence onces? OOOO those are lushhhh with the raspberry cheesecake... i'm sooooo glad i'm at work or i'd be on the phone ordering one up now! lol
Hey did you know that special K have the same amount of sugar in them as honey loops.. :D xxx
lol... dont kill me :ignore:

Although I had dominos I still try and make it as healthy as possible so thin base and low fat cheese.

I don't like sweet cereal, so I won't kill you... this time!!! lol!!!

Hopefully the stress will reduce after this inspection, I also need to get more organised, I can be so chaotic sometimes, which really does not help!!!

I actually laughed out loud when I read that your OH had stolen the battery out of your scales... so funny!!! x

Linds dont be forgetting your camera madam ive packed mine now. let my case open as im sure i will remember something in the morning hehehe.

think gonna go bed now and stress my legs out lol x

I'm putting it on charge now Shanny, have an awesome time, don't drive the men of Bath too wild!!! x

Sounds like you're all planning great weekends. Have a glass of wine or two for me, please!

Hope the shoulder's better, Linds.

Back