Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I'M WEARING NEW LOOK SIZE 16 JEANS!!!

I tried some on the weekend of the royal wedding and couldn't get them done up... I admit, there is a huge amount of muffin top, but who cares they're done up!!!

Wahoo!!!

Well done, I did the same last weekend but a size 14 with lots of muffin top, but I was pleased I'd got them on and done up.

I'M WEARING NEW LOOK SIZE 16 JEANS!!!

I tried some on the weekend of the royal wedding and couldn't get them done up... I admit, there is a huge amount of muffin top, but who cares they're done up!!!

Wahoo!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011: That's great news Lindsey;) Keep up the good work!

xx

Another lb down this morning so that's 2lbs down this week!!! Wahoo!!! x

and so close to the 100-something lbs!! amazing stuff.x

Thanks guys!

I'm catching up on my washing as the pile in the corner of my room was getting rather out of control!!!

I think I'll do some zumba in a bit once my breakfast has gone down.

Then I'm heading to stoke to see the family up there. Going to a steak house tonight for dinner hoping there are some low cal options that I can choose... still in two minds about whether or not to have a drink... I'll wait and see how I feel later.

Anyone else got nice weekend plans? x

Lindsey, everytime I come here these last few days I read some new improvement :D Congrats for the 1lb loss;)

xx

Stoke is near me!

That fantastic about the jeans, well done you! You've done so amazingly well, you're a real inspiration!

Well.... I did have a drink... then I had another one.... then another one... and then I can't remember much else, lol!!!

A weekend of falling fabulously off the wagon!!!

Had a lovely shopping trip with my aunty... I bought a size 12 top!!! Don't panic I know that for one minute I'm not a size 12 and it's because the top is made to be worn baggy and I chose to go for wearing it tight but hey I still enjoy having that label in my wardrobe!!!

Back on track today and I'm going to have to do some ball busting to get a STS but hey... I had a load of fun!!!

Did everyone else have a good one? x

Oh Lindsey, you're not alone on the weekend fallen wagon, lol. And, just like you, I'm back on track today;) For me it's like a pattern, I pig out at weekends and I'm a good girl the rest of the time. Well, I've been maintaining so I'm sure you'll STS as well if you behave now:)

Some weekend fun doesn't hurt!

xx

Been pretty good so far, might have a cheeky peak on the scales tomorrow to see how bad the damage is!!!

OH is not very well, hope he's better by the weekend I want to go home to Brighton to play!!!

Got a prison visit this morning, feel like I spend so much of my time driving at the moment, it's rubbish!!!

Need to get my gym stuff together I'm hoping I can finish work on time and go to body jam tonight.

How's everyone else? x

I HATE peeking on the scales, but I love it at the same time! Sometimes, if it's good it motivates me to keep going. Sometimes, if it's bad I'm like crap I better stick with this properly for the rest of the week. Other times if it's bad I just get in a mood and that doesn't help at all!! The scales are my best friend and my worst enemy lol In a way, I wish I didn't have them and that I just went to Boots say every 2 weeks to weigh in. I didn't have them at the beginning and that's what I did, but I bought a set after a week and now jump on and off at least once a day, usually morning and evening! My name's caroline and I'm an addict! haha

If your OH isn't any better, could you go by yourself to Brighton? Or is that mean?! Hopefully he'll be better anyway!

Fingers crossed and you won't see any damage;)

Hope your boyfriend feels better soon

xx

Cheeky peak is showing STS the same at the moment... PHEW!!!... might be able to lose 1lb by weigh in on Sat, fingers crossed!!!

OH is better now, so we will be off to brighton this weekend, I have a lovely new summer dress to wear, please let the weather be nice!!!

I was going to be picking up some baby russian hamsters Sat morning before we went to Brighton but I might have to work in the morning now, going to give them a call tonight to see if they are free tonight or tomorrow night for me to collect them instead. I want two girls and I'm going to call them Eddie and Patsy... as in Absolutely Fabulous, tee hee!!!

Lots of people at work commenting on weight loss, I think it must be the smaller clothes highlighting the smaller body mass, wearing baggy clothes does not look good or make you look thin!!!

I managed to catch up on sleep last night so feeling good today, I'm possibly going to be needed at court, which I could do without, I need a paperwork day really, not a "try to bail someone out of court" day!!! I'll find out for certain when I call court at 7:30, fingers crossed, lol!!!

I keep feeling really hungry at the moment. I know I should exercise to earn more food but I have zero motivation for activity. Either need to get off my fat ass and burn some cals or accept the hunger and stop complaining, lol!!!

How's everyone else doing? x

Hope u have a great time in Brighton!
Would love to see a piccy of your new hamsters when u get them :)

My manager very kindly offered to cover court for me tomorrow, wahoo!!! So going to collect baby hamsters in the morning... I will try and get pics next week, leave them to settle in and get used to me first.

I can't wait to head to Brighton, in serious need of some mummy and friends time!!! Also can't wait for party tomorrow night, it's my old managers 50th and my old work colleagues will be there, not seen them for ages and they are a great bunch of people, so excited!!!

Fingers crossed for a pound loss tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll be able to be good this weekend, I've been feeling so hungry for weeks and I'm craving sooooo much junk. Thinking it might be best to go nuts this weekend and get it all out of my system, I'll see how I feel, I might be able to find some will power if I dig down really deep!!!

Anyone got nice bank holiday plans? x

I love Brighton. Saw the New Year in there a couple of years back. Did you grow up there? Have a fab weekend - sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Not up to much here other than work. Work. A bit more work.

Brighton sounds so much better :) Fingers crossed for the 1lb gone tomorrow.

Back