Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Your bank holiday weekend is being used to satisfy a lovely boaty future of bank holiday weekends!!!

Yup, well kinda, I grew up in a village in mid-sussex just north of southdowns. Brighton very much my old hunting ground and lived in Hove with friends for a while before I moved to Oxford to be with the boy. x

I miss living near Brighton :(

I have ZERO plans for the bank holiday! I'm working 12-9 tomorrow, 12-6 on Sunday but do have Monday off but doubt I'll end up doing anything!

Perhaps another date would be called for on Monday.........

Lindsey,
It's nice to know that you didn't gain any weight;) Hopefully you'll lose a few pounds soon!

Have fun with you ex-colleagues and enjoy the time with you mom and friends too ;)

xx

2lbs down this week, wahoo!!! x

Last edited:
Woo! Well done, enjoy your weekend!!

Well done on the loss Lindsey :D

xx

well done on getting under 200lb :D

Yay!! Milestone passed!! Under 200! Bet that felt good on the scale!! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic, well done you!! :)

Woo! Well done, enjoy your weekend!!

Well done on the loss Lindsey :D

xx

well done on getting under 200lb :D

I just spotted that too. 199lbs! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Do that dance!

:party0048:

Yay!! Milestone passed!! Under 200! Bet that felt good on the scale!! Well done!

Whoop whoop! Well done Lindsey! :)

Yes I agree well done beautiful... I hope your behaving in Brighton xx

Well done gorgeous!! Xx

That's fantastic, well done you!! :)

Wow, what support!!! Thanks so much guys, you are all so lovely!!!

Well I have celebrated the 200lb milestone by EATING!!! lol!!!

It was fabulous, went to a party Sat night, drank vodka and diet redbull, had a few nibbles, danced loads! Then Sun had maccy d's breakfast, then went out for italian (had three courses, lol! buy didn't eat all my pizza and only managed a few mouthfuls of chocolate pudding), then can home for mum's lasagne mmmmmmmm!!! Also drank my body weight in full fat coke, it was an incredible day! I'm hoping I got rid of some demons and won't have any binge urges for a while!

So I suspect very much over 200lbs again, but I've got till Saturday to get back to 199lbs and the hard work begins again today!

Is everyone else having a good bank holiday so far? x

^^^ been BBQing in the rain under a giant gazebo with bout 20 of my oldest bestest buddies!! It was amazing! Tesco sweet chilli chicken skewers 38 cals! Get in!!! No kids no husband it was bliiiiiiiiisss!!! Knackered today tho haha!! Used ur tip bout taking my own stuff and everyone loved my tikka pockets lol aaaahh we may be oldies now but we can still party!!

Lmao i love your Brighton trips.. You eat so much Linds lol lol lol..
I hope it's exercising all week?

Xx

^^^ been BBQing in the rain under a giant gazebo with bout 20 of my oldest bestest buddies!! It was amazing! Tesco sweet chilli chicken skewers 38 cals! Get in!!! No kids no husband it was bliiiiiiiiisss!!! Knackered today tho haha!! Used ur tip bout taking my own stuff and everyone loved my tikka pockets lol aaaahh we may be oldies now but we can still party!!

Ha ha ha ha ha I love bbq's in the rain, has to be done the british way!!! lol!!! x

Lmao i love your Brighton trips.. You eat so much Linds lol lol lol..
I hope it's exercising all week?

Xx

You know me Shanny, I like to live for the weekends! I might do some exercise if I can fit it in, next week has the potential to be carnage at work so no promises. How goes the camping? x

You know me Shanny, I like to live for the weekends! I might do some exercise if I can fit it in, next week has the potential to be carnage at work so no promises. How goes the camping? x
Camping wish I weren't going the weather is horrendous I don't own a raincoat, sleeping bag or a bloody jumper.. Bedroom is full of bloody dresses....!!!!! I need to get to the other side of town to this retail place to buy all of my stuff. Need to go gym desperately scales are up this morning ate under 1000 yesterday ???

Not a good start to my half term feeling miserable..! Xx

Back