Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Sounds like you're having a fabulous time! Besides, dancing is exercise ;)

Oh chicken, maybe the weather will perk up for your trip! You do need to purchase some camping gear otherwise you'll freeze, I used to take a blanket with a hole in the middle and wear it like a giant poncho.

Make sure you're eating enough if your exercising lady, you're a skinny mini now, if you don't keep up your fuel levels your body won't let go of the chunk! x

Yeah moog!!! I certainly felt like the funky monkey had claimed a victim when I woke up yesterday morning, so must have burnt some cals. x

Oh chicken, maybe the weather will perk up for your trip! You do need to purchase some camping gear otherwise you'll freeze, I used to take a blanket with a hole in the middle and wear it like a giant poncho.

Make sure you're eating enough if your exercising lady, you're a skinny mini now, if you don't keep up your fuel levels your body won't let go of the chunk! x
These a long blanket thing with arms in asda only £3 it's warm and long I will buy that tomorrow.!

I have another 3 days by Thursday the weather will perk up, we are having BBQs that's the only thing I'm excited about lol.

What u eating today ? Are u in oxford now ? X

Still in Brighton, had porridge this morning, Mum's doing a roast for lunch but I'll just have meat and boiled veg no roasty stuff. Then not sure about tea, but I'm hoping for a good day today so nothing naughty. x

lindseydodd408 said:
Still in Brighton, had porridge this morning, Mum's doing a roast for lunch but I'll just have meat and boiled veg no roasty stuff. Then not sure about tea, but I'm hoping for a good day today so nothing naughty. x

Ooh mums roast! I could definitely go one of those today!! I forget it's bank holiday lol my hubby works them all so we don't do a great deal!! enjoy your lunch!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lindsey,

It sounds like you were a good girl on sunday:)

Hope you´re a having a nice week

xx

Wow... scales are not my friend this morning!!! 14:09!!!!!!!!!!!! So 6lb gain from the weekend, I'm really quite proud, lol!!!!!!!!!

So I've chugged through the water today, trying to eat within cal limit (going well so far) and I've also had some very impressive visits to the toilet (not been all weekend, sorry TMI!)... So I'm hoping for a good percentage of those 6lbs to be gone when I get on the scales tomorrow!!! 6lbs, wow!!! lol!!!

My baby hamsters are just the cutest things ever I love them so much, they are adorable and so friendly and really funny to watch. They are still a bit nervous but I'm hoping we can do some bonding this week and once they realise I'm the lady with the treats we should be best friends in no time!!! x

I can put a similar amount on in a weekend. Rest assured it will be mostly water.

Lindsey,

I fluctuate all the time as well. I should say "fluctuation mode" instead of "maintenance" to be honest :p

You'll release the extra pounds during the week for sure, keep a bottle of water next to you ;)

xx

6lb will b gone in no time. :)

Pleased hamsters are doing well. :)

down to 14:07 this morning so gain is going down slowly. Not sure I'll be in for a loss this week, it was such an epic weekend I don't think I deserve a loss, so just to sts would be great.

Don't worry Lindsey, it'll go down soon! You know logically that you didn't eat enough to gain that much - it takes an extra 3500 to gain a pound so it's just glycogen / weight of food / bloat / sodium - or all of the above! It'll normalise by the end of the week :) x

Pesky water weight! It'll shift sharpish :)

I agree. Plus you'll probably plummet a bit more because your body will be confused about calories ;)

Besides, the weekend was worth it!

See Lindsey, the weight is already going away;) Soon you'll be at the pre-weekend weight again!

x

Thanks guys! It will go, I just need to be patient and stick within cals and keep chugging the water... which reminds me only managed one litre so far today, where did I put my BIG bottle?!?!?

Bit naughty today because I went to beefeater with colleagues, but I only had a chicken breast burger with a side salad... can't believe I resisted chips... this is unheard of in Lindsey World!!! So a lunch of around 600 cals, but very light dinner of fish and green veg, so should balance out.

How's everyone else doing? x

Hunny, congrats for staying away from chips, I'm sure you saved a few hundreds of calories;)

I didn't resist a piece of chocolate cake, lol. But other than I'm on track;)

I need to drink some water too and flush the extra sugars!

xx

Wow Lindsey!! Iron will or what! Beefeater always smells so good too lol I think I could live without the chips but passing up on dessert???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back