Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I'm much more a savory girl, puds don't really tickle my pickle unless I have a rare sweet craving, chips is where it's at!!!

So 14:05 this morning, bank holiday gain is nearly gone just two more lbs, I'm so hoping I'm back to 14:03 tomorrow, then I can breathe a sigh of relief for weigh in on Saturday... and who knows if I'm really taking the wet I might have shifted another pound, lol!!!

Special K for breaky.
Pot noodle for lunch (I know the nutritional content of a cardboard box but it was a rubbish day at work and this was in my food draw).
Dinner is going to be garlic breaded chicken breast and green veg with some extra light phili for dipping... mmmmmmmm

This would have been an ok day... until I remember that I had two pieces of mini flapjack at work for 140 cals!!!... they were amazing though, so sweet and buttery, naughtiness.

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Chips are my downfall. When I go out for a meal I make hubbie order some so I can pinch a few. I love chips...!

Water, water, I must drink water!!! I've been TERRIBLE this week! I think being at a house other than my own has completely thrown me off track and out of habits!

I'm hoping this is me back for good now! Sorry I have been AWOL, but It looks like you have been doing so well!! Well done!

I've been having a go, the bank holidays have been soooooo rubbish, definately not good for the weight loss!!!

Water, water, I must drink water!!! I've been TERRIBLE this week! I think being at a house other than my own has completely thrown me off track and out of habits!

It's amazing stuff, definately makes a huge difference.

So I was 14:04 this morning, please Please PLEASE let me be at least 14:03 tomorrow morning so I don't have to log a gain!!!

Food has been a bit rubbish today... flapjack for breakfast (yes, I did wait to get to work to have breaky in the hope that there would still be flapjack left from yesterday... so shoot me!!!)... Chicken and stuffing sarnie for lunch (ready made, pulled the crusts off, to try and make it better)... dinner was chicken fajita mix with lettuce and a wholemeal pitta bread... yummy!!!

So net cals of 1222 for today... got 128 left, going to try and resist using them in the hope that a little bit of last minute effort might pay off on the scales tomorrow, lol!!!

Work wise an absolute biatch of a day, one of my cases is being investigated for a really serious offence, so gutted because he's such a lost cause. So had to do loads of paperwork in case he is charged as it will trigger a serious incident review where my case management will be examined and they will try to blame me for what he has done... fun times!!!

I wish I could say so glad it's the weekend, but I should be writing my final assessment for my OU course as it needs to be posted on Monday... I DON'T WANNA DO IT... ESSAYS ARE RUBBISH!!!

How's everone else doing today? x

Lindsey, I'm crossing my fingers for you. Hopefully you'll lose that last pound just in time;)

I relate so much about the essay thing. I also don't want to write mine... But let's face the reality, we have to :p sigh...

xx

Lindsey, I'm crossing my fingers for you. Hopefully you'll lose that last pound just in time;)

I relate so much about the essay thing. I also don't want to write mine... But let's face the reality, we have to :p sigh...

xx

I don't want to face reality... can you write mine for me?!?!?

Sorry hunny, I'm struggling to write mine, so I surely can't write yours :p

xx

xx

Ahhh the beauty of doing a physics degree! Not an essay in sight :D Can't say that I'm jealous at all :D :D

Good luck on losing the pound! I really need to be getting on with my research project for uni. Hard to find the motivation when teaching is over!

Back down to 14:03 so STS this week... PHEW!!!

Did I tell you guys that I booked my flights to India the other week?!?!? Well I DID!!!

We fly to Delhi on 31st October (in Halloween fancy dress obviously) and we return from Goa on 18th November... I am sooooooooooo excited!!!

Got no idea what to do in the three weeks inbetween the flights so if anyone has been and has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. All I know is that I definately want to go on a sleeper train, spend some time on the beach before we fly back, see some elephants, and the Taj Mahal... ooh and eat shed loads of curry!

On a diet related note... not done any exercise for ages, not sure why, just can't be arsed I think. I should go to body combat this morning but I can still feel my breakfast sloshing round my tummy and I don't want to throw up... If I can get rid of the boyfriend for an hour I will have a zumba wii session... As I'm typing this I'm thinking I really can't be arsed... Please motivate me to get off my fat lazy bottom!!! x

YAY to a STS! YAY some more for the flights to Delhi!

Now get down to some exercise! The last thing you want to do is have to shoot me down like a dog ;)

Good point well made moog... I'm all over it... any minute now... watch me go... I'm getting up... honest... ok let me type this first...

So worked out that I become "overweight" at 13:09 so I've go 8lbs to lose and I'm no longer "obese". Also worked out that my holiday is in around 5 months time, if I can lose 5/6lbs a month, then I could weigh 12:01/12:06 for my holiday... OMG can't imagine being in the 13's at the moment let alone the 12's!!! However just to be realistic because we all know I suck at being committed to this, even if I fluffed up and only lost 4lbs a month I could still be 12:11... That is still pretty blooming exciting!!!

I wonder what dress size I could be whilst in the 12 stone bracket... Hopefully "normal" looking... My first holiday in 8 years where I look "normal"... I'll still be the fat one out of me and my best mate, but not fat in the sense of being twice the size of her!!! Wahoo!!!

Wow, India! I've heard it is beautiful. And keep that holiday in mind when you don't wanna do exercise :)

Ok so I didn't do any exercise but I did, sort washing, put a load of washing on, clean the bathroom, clean the kitchen and the bathroom floor (on hands and knees because someone has made my mop vanish), polish in the bedroom, polish in the living room, dust the entire bungalow, hang washing on line, put another load on and change the bed... Does that count?!?!?!

It definitely counts cleaning is even less fun than exercise so it must be good for you! Thanks for the advice on my diary by the way it is very sensible. Also your going to India so cool I am dead jealous, would love to go.:D

Lindsey,
so good to know you already lost every extra pound;)
I never went to India, so I have no idea about what you could do there but google has everything these days so look at it and see what comes out;)

Exercise wise, well I haven't been exercising myself so I can't reprimand you:p. And all that cleaning sounds lile a good workout session :)

I've just my cals from cleaning to eat a cadbury caramel with a cuppa tea... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! x

Back