Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I love love love love tearooms! I'm going to come and visit it this summer FOR SURE :D Any excuse for a long drive and a scone at the other end :D

Yeah, that would be amazing. You are always welcome my love. I should have a minimins day and invite all of you for some a cup of tea and a slice of cake (healthy version of course) :D

Yeah, that would be amazing. You are always welcome my love. I should have a minimins day and invite all of you for some a cup of tea and a slice of cake (healthy version of course) :D

Honestly, I would love nothing more on a sunny day to take a drive and come and visit your tea room. My mum and I are the types would take a little day trip half way across the country just for a spot of afternoon tea :D Definitely, we'll get something organized for later in the summer :D

Honestly, I would love nothing more on a sunny day to take a drive and come and visit your tea room. My mum and I are the types would take a little day trip half way across the country just for a spot of afternoon tea :D Definitely, we'll get something organized for later in the summer :D

I shall hold you to that. Derbyshire is such a beautiful place xxx :D

Wow squeezy how exciting!!! How far are you into your plan? I used to work in a coffee shop... I used to bump up my wages by eating a lot of cake... It is not a job I could return to without getting super huge!!!

Let us know when you're up and running, me and happyhealthy feel a road rip coming on!!!

Well woke up last night screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!", right into my OH's ear hole, so he was not best pleased... may have been dreaming about a certain young person coming into my room whilst I was asleep and beating me with a chair... why a chair I don't know... he certainly didn't use a chair on his victim... I can't wait for this trial to be over, then I can get all this crap out of my head!!!

I'm on call tomorrow... so here is a message to the youth of oxford... "please stay at home tonight, do not do anything that would result in your arrest and remand by the police, many thanks"... If I'm not called out I feel a PJ and DVD day on the cards.

Weigh in as well tomorrow. Not feeling too hopeful, have a horrible feeling I may have hit another plateau, which is rediculous for someone who is still as massive as I am!!! Nevermind, I'll worry about it when I'm in the right headspace... whenever that will be, lol!!!

How's everyone else doing? Any nice weekend plans? x

Sorry to hear that your work is affecting your sleep! Bet OH loved you for that?! Hopefully it will soon be over, and normal(ish) life can resume.

My fingers are crossed that you get your PJ and DVD day on the sofa tomorrow. If it was up to me everyday would be PJ day. I love PJ's :)

I know what you mean about the cake eating situation, Im not sure how I will manage. I rarely eat my own baking anyway, so Im hoping that will save me a few hundred pounds. I have nearly completed my very detailed business plan. I have a business advisor and I have seen the premises that I like. Just waiting for OH to take a look at it and tell me if its possible to be kitted out with all the shizzle needed. (He's an electrician)
Then it's up to the bank and there wonderful wisdom. It's not a great time for small businesses, but Im hoping the BM will take pity on me and realise it makes sense. (or I could bribe them with cake!!) I'll keep you posted.

Good luck with the WI tomorrow. If you have hit another plateau then you can deal with. It's just another bump in the road. I know it's hard hun.
And for the record............you are not huge!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a youth offending worker, my role at the moment on this case is to support the young person through his trial. I've been sat in whilst he's been giving his evidence, it's extremely gruesome and disturbing and definately playing on my mind at the moment.

What kind of business are you starting? x

I've never ever been for a massage... being touched by strangers is something that freaks me out, lol!!! I love the idea of it though and wish I could convince myself to have a go. Do you regularly get a massage? x

lol!!! Thanks Sazbirl, you'll be where I am in no time... and then you'll probably over take me... everyone else does!!!

Thanks Aline, I know I'll get there, especially with your guys by my virtual side. x

Did you get your bath and wine? Was it fabulous, lol! x

Hello my lovely shanny... Stress has not meant eating, in fact the evidence in this case is so gross I often feel like I want to throw up... although I did have a crunchy today... and a mint kitkat... so a little bit over... whoops, lol!!! Trying to save myself for your visit!!!

I'll be back and commenting once this trial is over and I get all the details out of my head. Is Alp still on holiday? How are you getting on lovely lady? x

That's y i dont put pictures up that often as it takes far to long.. Alp is back next month lucky lady.. It's not good when your stressed with work, i feel like that today.. anyway weekend :p.. im doing well with keeping away with cd.. ww is ok but dunno if i will stick to it thou.:sigh:

i will be lurking tomorrow for your weigh in news miss shrinky..:):) yep save yourself till the meet.. lol xxxxx

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow! And squeezyweezy, I'm next door to you in Leicester so I will certainly be popping down for cake!

Hi Lindsey!

I wish I could say something useful to help you overcome those job related nightmares. You're a kind and sensitive person, so I understand that you feel low with the trials. Once I can't end that trial myself I'm crossing my fingers for it to finish soon.

Don't feel nervous about tomorrow's WI, the important thing now is to mantain the weight and release the stress you're under, so that you can be back to weight loss mode :)

I'm staying in my parents home this weekend.
And what about your weekend plan? I hope you're planing something very relaxing, that makes you feel good and makes you forget the week stresses ;)

Work stress is rubbish :( try an sneakily find out what your colleagues do to leave it at the office an not take it home!!! You'll get an ulcer if you have to keep doing it longterm lol I knew one lady who always religiously stopped off somewhere before home. Whether for grocery shopping, the gym, coffee somewhere or just 5 mins reading the paper at a local park. She said it helped turn her work head off before she put her key in the door at home!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still in bed, don't wanna look, it's gonna be rubbish again!!!

Only 1lb? That's amazing considering you've gone from eating dust to real food!!! Well done lady, that lb will be gone in no time!!! x

I'm still in bed, don't wanna look, it's gonna be rubbish again!!!

Only 1lb? That's amazing considering you've gone from eating dust to real food!!! Well done lady, that lb will be gone in no time!!! x
LOL LOL you make me giggle ... Yep chuffed with 1 lb up lol.. Wanna go gym today think I will.

What u mean u don't want to look, !!! Hurry up and weigh :) I'm waitingggg xx

Ok ok ok!!! I'm going, hang on!!! x

Down 1lb, wahoo!!! x

I'm not needed at court, so not really sure. Need to go to the fish shop and stock up on food, also need to clean the fish out, they have been neglected for the last two weeks. Might just have a veg out day, catch up on my recorded programmes on the free sat box. Do you have any nice weekend plans? x

I'm not needed at court, so not really sure. Need to go to the fish shop and stock up on food, also need to clean the fish out, they have been neglected for the last two weeks. Might just have a veg out day, catch up on my recorded programmes on the free sat box. Do you have any nice weekend plans? x
Nothing exciting gym then filling out an application form new job role.. Eyebrows then nails, and eating healthy to drop this pound lol x

Back