Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Well done! It's about time those scales got the message!

Well done!! Chilled out day sounds fab!

I am having pizza tonight, so had to do loads of exercise this morning. It will be so worth it when I'm eating it though. :)

Woooooo!!! Eat that stupid STS's !!!
YEAH!!! Swivel on it sts!!!
Nothing exciting gym then filling out an application form new job role.. Eyebrows then nails, and eating healthy to drop this pound lol x
What new job role lady?
Yay!!! Just knew you would have done!!
I'm glad someone still believes in me, I don't know what the hell I'm doing this for half the blooming time!!!
Knew you would do it Mrs!!! Take it and shove it up STS's arse!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!! :D

Enjoy your fish and your chilled out day hun, you really deserve it :)
I will thanks lady. x
Well done! It's about time those scales got the message!
YEAH... F**K YOU SCALES!!! x
Well done!! Chilled out day sounds fab!

I am having pizza tonight, so had to do loads of exercise this morning. It will be so worth it when I'm eating it though. :)
I'm going to have pizza too!!! I think we have a bit of a pizza addiction... and I LOVE IT!!! x
So parked at work and walked a few miles to the fish shop and back, took two hours, so I've got some calories and I do believe that a dominos pizza could be on the cards later, wahoo!!!

Now back in bed and trying to chose a film to watch... don't want it to be too exciting as I'm tempted to have a little doze rather than follow the storyline, lol!!!

I'm watching some size 16 work trousers on ebay. I already have some size 16's that I bought in the Jan sales, but they are too tight round my legs (I can get them on and done up, but they are a bit obscene for court and for working with children, lol!). So I've got my sights on some wide leg trousers in the hope that they will be less obscene in the thigh area and not look as ridiculous as my current size 18 clown trousers!!! x

so close to 5st gone now :eek:

Size 16, how exciting. I can't wait to be buying smaller trousers. Well done Lindsey, you're fab.

I am addicted to ebay!!! No wonder Im broke all the time

mmmmmmmmmmmmm dominos!!!

I walked for 2 hours, I earnt it fair and square, no guilt here what so ever! x

I was tempted to order takeaway tonight, but I slapped myself on the wrist and told myself NO! back on track, and save some cash for your holidays! so I hope you enjoyed it 2x as much on my behalf ;)

I was tempted to order takeaway tonight, but I slapped myself on the wrist and told myself NO! back on track, and save some cash for your holidays! so I hope you enjoyed it 2x as much on my behalf ;)
Nice one lady, very proud! I definately enjoyed it enough for both of us!!!
ok ok ok...:8855::8855: xx
You should check out myfitnesspal lovely Shanny, you too can work your butt off at the gym for the luxury of guilt free pizza. x

You just add what exercise you've done and it works out the cals based on your height and weight then adds them to the amount you're allowed to eat that day. Or you can enter what you burnt if you have a heart rate monitor. x

You just add what exercise you've done and it works out the cals based on your height and weight then adds them to the amount you're allowed to eat that day. Or you can enter what you burnt if you have a heart rate monitor. x
yeah done it tar.. and and my daily calorie intake to.. these no combat or pump on there.. that's not good lol x

I'd put them as aerobics, probably high impact as I suspect you proper goes for it lovely Shanny!!!

Thanks Aline x

I hate fathers day... makes me miss how my dad used to be before he turned into a complete twunt!!!

OH has had to go and see his dad without me, I'm in such a grump, didn't want to go along and ruin anything.

I'm keeping an eye on my ebay items... please bidding gods be with me, let me get these trousers as cheap as chips... mmmmmmmmmmm chips!!!

I should do some exercise whilst OH is not here... but I don't wanna!!! Grump grump grump!!!

Hope everyone has some nice plans for their Sunday. x

Get up and do some exercising Linds your gym is open go for an hour.. You will feel better chick.

I still have to ring my dad yet, trying to delay it abit..! Hope u ain't grumpy alday the sun is out.. On a happier note u are seeing me next week lol..!!! :) :) xx

Back