Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Lindsey, you certainly make me laugh. You have about as much will power to junk food and alcohol as I do!! But nothing else beats it eh!!!

Well, bloody hell. I go out for the day and everyone is proposing to each other!

I like the way you think Lindsey. I have had my engagement ring picked out for years!!!! Sad I know. My OH will never propose to me. He doesn't agree with marriage, or anything else for that matter. What the hell am I doing with him????? :eek:

Well done for fitting in the jeans. How do you manage to eat pizza and then a chinese the following night and still get into the skinnies?? What am I doing wrong?? LOL

I absolutley hate Fathers day too. My wonderful dad died when I was 17. I have a step Father but I could only describe him with a word that can't be printed on here!! :mad:

I don't think I will ever go out again, it has taken me nearly 2 hours to catch up on all that has been happening. Caroline and Lindsey, should I buy a hat?????

Nope, don't bother with the hat, I'm taking the cake and jeans!!

Lindsey,

You're so cool, I laughed when I read you posted the ring you want to your boyfriend, plus the link, plus your body weight. Your boyfriend will make a lovely proposal because you already made sure he'll do everything the right way, at the right time and with the right ring :D

Congrats for the size 16 jeans ;)

Have a great week!

xx

I am sworn never to relate the circumstances of the drunken proposal :) poor OH would have to fake his own death, take a new identity and escape over the border to Mexico to escape the shame!!!! This is why he NEVER EVER will be allowed within 800 feet of a bottle of sambuca again.......

Well done on the skinnies by the way :) full on Chinese envy going on now tho!!! Mmmmmm monosodium glutamate....... :) how I love theeeeee!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am sworn never to relate the circumstances of the drunken proposal :) poor OH would have to fake his own death, take a new identity and escape over the border to Mexico to escape the shame!!!! This is why he NEVER EVER will be allowed within 800 feet of a bottle of sambuca again.......

Well done on the skinnies by the way :) full on Chinese envy going on now tho!!! Mmmmmm monosodium glutamate....... :) how I love theeeeee!!!

Say no more, the sambuca explains everything!!!!!!! :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F**k me Monday, where the hell did you come from!!!

I don't wanna go to court today!!! I can't listen to this trial anymore!!! It's horrible!!!

14:03 today... so chinese has only resulted in 1lb sodium gain... therefore my theory yesterday about needing a little blow out was correct so... IN YOUR FACE CCING!!! Now please let me shift some poundage this week... PLEASE!!!

Hope everyone has a good Monday... if anyone would like to swap jobs for the day let me know! x

I hate Mondays too, Im sure this weekend was shorter than normal!!!!

You can have my job if you like. Today I get to sit in the town hall all day and try to persuade 3 stuffy old men in ill fitting suits, that I am worthy of renting one of their properties. I hate the town hall, it smells of BO and stale biscuits. Not as horrible as your day, but mind numbingly boring! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh hun, I eouldn't be able to work in a court environement. There is lots if crime and judgement involvement... so I understand your wish that it finishes as soon as possible!
When does this trial close? I hope it's soon.

Lindsey, don't forget the water, it always works amazing to flush the extra sodium;)
This week you'll release some pounds, you deserve it and you will :)

xx

OMG, It has just taken me nearly 2 hours to catch up with all the diaries I'm subscribed to, I can believe how many active cc'ers we have at the moment, it's awesome... and a full time job keeping up, lol!!!

Today was good, no breaky... had to make up for chinese last night. Lunch was a healthy choice sarnie from tesco, crusts pulled off, don't want curly hair, lol! Dinner was half a oven pizza with mixed veg fried in fry light with mixed herbs and a bit of extra light phili for dipping. Then had a cuppa and a kitkat so under 1200 net cals today... so hopefully that takes back my chinese binge!!!

The jury is out, I'm really hopeful for a decision tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Fingers crossed for a verdict tomoz then!! I had a tesco light sandwich on fri and weirdly found myself pulling the blooming crusts off!! Your crust pulling is contagious!!!
Then I came to my senses and scarfed them. If it's been counted then it Deffo getting eaten lol

Sounds like a good day Lindsey:)
You're always find a way to eat both: the veggies and the yummy things and you still manage to be within cals;)

Hopefully tomorrow you get rid of the trial!

xx

Fingers crossed for a verdict tomoz then!! I had a tesco light sandwich on fri and weirdly found myself pulling the blooming crusts off!! Your crust pulling is contagious!!!
Then I came to my senses and scarfed them. If it's been counted then it Deffo getting eaten lol
I'm all about the filling and less about the bread... especially if it's not yummy white crusty bread... brown bread crusts can do one!!!
Sounds like a good day Lindsey:)
You're always find a way to eat both: the veggies and the yummy things and you still manage to be within cals;)

Hopefully tomorrow you get rid of the trial!

xx
I'm a sneaky little monkey like that... always make sure half my plate it veggies and the other half yumminess!!! x

I've been itching to read some of your diary but have only read like the last 10 pages - what a riot you all are :)

OMG you had Chinese!! I am in awe of this and can't wait to have Chinese again. It's hard enough that I've given up Dominos but I quite like the Pizza Express light pizzas I do see an Indian takeaway in my future though, if only to get a few things moving LOL

Hope you have a good day at work tomorrow.

Back