Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I've been itching to read some of your diary but have only read like the last 10 pages - what a riot you all are :)

OMG you had Chinese!! I am in awe of this and can't wait to have Chinese again. It's hard enough that I've given up Dominos but I quite like the Pizza Express light pizzas I do see an Indian takeaway in my future though, if only to get a few things moving LOL

Hope you have a good day at work tomorrow.

Now I want a bloomin Indian takeaway.

14:01 this morning... Oh Yeah!!! Must remember to stick to diet and not ruin impending loss on weigh in day!!!

If I could reach 14:00 on Saturday then I could pop out and get my 5th bead for my pandora necklace... 5 beads = 5 stones gone!!!... s**t loads more to go, doh, nevermind!!!

I can't imagine being in the 13 stone bracket, not been there since I was at college... I wish I knew what I weighed when I was a size 12, I'd love to have something to aim for after I get out of the "obese" category... as well as aiming for "normal", although we all know that reaching that category is never going to make the rest of me "normal". Anyone 5'7" and a size 12? how much do you weigh?

Well suppose I should get showered and throw my suit on... hopefully for the last day... if there isn't a verdict today I'm gonna be so annoyed... I look stupid in my too big suit!!!

Have a good one everyone! x

Morning morning makes both of us with stressful days then I have Ofsted.. Could cry..!!

Fingers crossed for ya at court today xxx

My fingers are crossed too for you - hope it ends today!

What a fab idea rewarding yourself with pandora beads each time you lose a stone. Think I'm going to have to do something along those lines to keep me going after a while.

Mmmm....pizza.....really fancy one now.

Bumble
x

14:01 this morning... Oh Yeah!!! Must remember to stick to diet and not ruin impending loss on weigh in day!!!

If I could reach 14:00 on Saturday then I could pop out and get my 5th bead for my pandora necklace... 5 beads = 5 stones gone!!!... s**t loads more to go, doh, nevermind!!!

I can't imagine being in the 13 stone bracket, not been there since I was at college... I wish I knew what I weighed when I was a size 12, I'd love to have something to aim for after I get out of the "obese" category... as well as aiming for "normal", although we all know that reaching that category is never going to make the rest of me "normal". Anyone 5'7" and a size 12? how much do you weigh?

Well suppose I should get showered and throw my suit on... hopefully for the last day... if there isn't a verdict today I'm gonna be so annoyed... I look stupid in my too big suit!!!

You can do it! I love how you reward yourself for each goal that's a cool idea :)

I remember being 13st 3lb when I was 16 and weighed myself in my friend's bathroom.... so I'm sure I could be 13st again LOL but given that I've just come out of the 18s that seems like it will never happen to me so my first weight loss goal is to be in the 15s which I know I can do I'm longing to have my suits be to big for me but hope you don't have to wear yours again after today my sweets.

Well done chick, another pound down. Fantastic.
Brilliant idea about the pandora bracelet and charms. You got me thinking what I could do now!!

My fingers are crossed too that this trial is over today. It seems to have been going on forever.

Have a good day hun :D

P.S "normal" what the hell is normal

Morning morning makes both of us with stressful days then I have Ofsted.. Could cry..!!

Fingers crossed for ya at court today xxx

Ofsted, ouch!!! I have seen grown men reduced to tears because of Ofsted.

Good luck hun, thinking of ya :)

You are doing fantastic well done, just read through some of your diary and i also do the same with the charms but for my thomas sabo charm bracelet :) well in theory i do haha iv not bought any and should have had one but i got three for my birthday so ill count one of them not alot room left on my bracelet as i dont want too many so for my target im going to get a nice dear one to make up for it :) loved reading your diary :) haha your like me allowing yourself a chinese and treats i feel its more realistic to not stop yourself having some treats, keep up the good work!

Well done on the loss :) And good luck to you in court and Shanny with your Ofsted! My uncles school just got out of special measures last week and he is so relieved!

Why do you not eat the crusts off bread??

Weeheyy you finally lost! When you get to 'overweight' you should buy yourself a slightly bigger bead. And when you get to goal you should buy yourself a HUGGEE big medallion bead that's so large people will think you're just a walking stone and wear that bad boy with pride! :D

Linsey!!
The scales are finally rewarding yourself for your efforts:) Hopefully you'll see those 14.00 by saturday;)

Don't worry about the too big suit, that's a good thing: it means you're slimming down not only on scales numbers but really losing the extra weight! College weight is closer and closer :D

xx

TRIAL IS OVER!!! YAY!!! WAHOO!!! YEEHAA!!! YIPPEE!!!

Got a prison visit tomorrow, which means getting on the road at 7am... BOO!!!

I'm knackard, so will make an effort to catch up with you all tomorrow, thanks so much for all the comments, you guys are my virtual rock!!! x

Glad to hear it! Get some well deserved rest in now! :)

TRIAL IS OVER!!! YAY!!! WAHOO!!! YEEHAA!!! YIPPEE!!!

Got a prison visit tomorrow, which means getting on the road at 7am... BOO!!!

I'm knackard, so will make an effort to catch up with you all tomorrow, thanks so much for all the comments, you guys are my virtual rock!!! x

So pleased hun. Maybe you can proper chillax this weekend, and get some of your life back. :) xx

Wooo so glad that horrid trial is over for you now!!

woohoo for trial being over! and double woohoo for your impending 5 stone gone and bead :D

Back