Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

TRIAL IS OVER!!! YAY!!! WAHOO!!! YEEHAA!!! YIPPEE!!!

Got a prison visit tomorrow, which means getting on the road at 7am... BOO!!!

I'm knackard, so will make an effort to catch up with you all tomorrow, thanks so much for all the comments, you guys are my virtual rock!!! x

I'm so glad for you Lindsey :D

Hope you're having a nice day!

x

Aww thanks so much all of you! Sorry I've not been around much, I'm still not 100% over everything I heard in the trial, so trying to chill and put lots of thoughts out of my head. Still not sleeping great but I'll get there!!!

14 stone this morning... 5 stone gone... yay!

Hope you are all doing good x

I have said it already but well done to you beautiful lady!

5 stone!!!

When I'm out tonight Lindsey I'm going to dedicate one of the high energy dances to you and do a full on victory dance for you! :banana dancer: neck braces may need to be worn by fellow clubbers :p

:winner: Amazing!!! 5 whole stone, just amazing!!!

What more can I say, Amazing!!! :D

Lindsey, congrats for the weight loss, you rock girl :)

Keep up the good work and your boyfriend will give you the lovely ring you referred to him very soon :p

xx

Wow, that's amazing! Well done!

Thanks guys! I dedicate all that lard to you lovely people, lol!!! x

Oh Lindsey you don't know how much of an inspiration you are to me!! I'm just catching up but so glad to read your trial is over and yayyyy for the 5 stone loss, loving your work! What plans do you have for the weekend, relaxing ones I hope.

5 stone...brilliant :flirt2: xxx

Sorry Shanny... thought you'd wanna know in case you feel less lazy tomorrow, lol!!! I bet there is only crap stuff left anyway, nothing pretty enough for lovely shanny!!! x

Sorry Shanny... thought you'd wanna know in case you feel less lazy tomorrow, lol!!! I bet there is only crap stuff left anyway, nothing pretty enough for lovely shanny!!! x
If only there was a dislike button... I so bloody wish there was a shop closer to me ihate missing out on dress purchases :( lool u make me giggle even thou u walked passed u are 100% there is only crap left huh... :) :) :) funny...
Are u dressing up tonight ? Any pretty hair flowery clips tonight ? Xx

I've got no idea what I'm wearing tonight... think it will be pretty yellow dress and super tight magic hold everything in leggings... but that could change by the time I actually go out. x

Back