Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I've got no idea what I'm wearing tonight... think it will be pretty yellow dress and super tight magic hold everything in leggings... but that could change by the time I actually go out. x
yellow sounds lovely.. with leggings Linds, so whats for dinner then? you looking at having today off? :) :)
xx

Wow Lindsey 5 stone off that's amazing, you are such an inspiration. I wish I could do it, I'm struggling with every diet I do its weekends and I love my beer too much and it's part of our chilling out time at the weekend and I can't ask hubby not to drink but then I want some and I don't like low cal spirits I'm a lager, cider and vino girl :) I'm thinking about coming back to you lot with my head down begging you to take me back on at c cing :), but I think I will just fail at that too like I always do, but I just don't want to be fat anymore :-(
Sorry for waffling on, on your diary, but you are so good losing all that, and I know that you like a tipple too don't you?.xxxx

Wow Lindsey 5 stone off that's amazing, you are such an inspiration. I wish I could do it, I'm struggling with every diet I do its weekends and I love my beer too much and it's part of our chilling out time at the weekend and I can't ask hubby not to drink but then I want some and I don't like low cal spirits I'm a lager, cider and vino girl :) I'm thinking about coming back to you lot with my head down begging you to take me back on at c cing :), but I think I will just fail at that too like I always do, but I just don't want to be fat anymore :-(
Sorry for waffling on, on your diary, but you are so good losing all that, and I know that you like a tipple too don't you?.xxxx

Hey you,

whats with all the negativity?
Granted I haven't lost 5 stone like Miss Dodd, which is trully inspirational, but I for the first time ever I am actually feeling like I can shift the HUGE amount of weight that I am hauling around with me. All this is because of Calorie counting. I have tried slimming world, weight watchers, cambridge diet and lighter life. Failed on all of them!! :mad:

Calorie counting is less restrictive. If I want to eat a burger and have a pint of cider then I will. And so can you!! :D

There must be something we can work out in terms of the weekends. I agree that it is chill out time with the OH. I don't actually live with my OH, so the weekend is when we spend all our time together. He is a big lager drinker and I would never expect him to give that up.

I have cut my drink down dramaticlly!! I love, love, love Cider and wine and vodka and pretty much anything, but I can picture a slimmer version of me and it is really motivating me to cut down. I am at a BBQ tomorrow, and I well definitley have a cider or 2, but thats fine, because I haven't had a drink all week.

You say you don't want to be fat anymore, so don't be. Make this the turning point where you decide to loose the weight sensibley and forever. The stories on minimins is what keeps me going everyday. The support from these inspirational people has actually changed my life, and I generally believe I will loose this weight and be happy again, and so can you.

Please don't give up. Come back to calorie counting, and we will do it together. What do you think? :D Please :D

I agree with squeezy. You can do it with calorie counting. Just do a little extra exercise and you can fit in a couple of ciders. If I can manage it, then you definitely can lol. I have never ever thought I would get the weight off. I have been fat since I was a child. But this time I can actually picture it happening. And we're all here to support you :)

Hey look I wrote some awesome replies without moving my fingers, lol!!!

Definately what Bostik and Squeezy said!!!

I'm not going to lie I have had to make sacrifices, I no longer have a drink every weekend, but that is because I would prefer to use the cals for food (fat cow, lol!). I got to 19 stone because I let myself have everything I wanted, when I wanted it. I do still have a treat, because otherwise I would have quit a long time ago, but it is not often that I won't have earnt that treat or I won't calculate to make sure I still come in under the 2000 maintenance cal mark.

There is someone on here who has this quote in their signature and it inspires me to keep going and to make good choices instead of giving into my old habit of what I want, when I want it.

"Being fat is hard, losing weight is hard, chose your HARD!"

The key to getting where I am is to keep going. Calorie counting works, but only if you stick to it long enough to get to your goal. Sounds simple, but you'd be amazed how many people forget this, they come off plan, never go back to it and wonder why they have not lost weight!

Find a plan that you know you can live with until goal... bear in mind this might be 60 weeks down the line and beyond like me... then stick with it... you can do it!!! x

yellow sounds lovely.. with leggings Linds, so whats for dinner then? you looking at having today off? :) :)
xx
No dinner for me, just vodka, dancing, then takeaway, lol!!! x

Thanks Lindsey,
That quote is brill and I want to have a HARD fit body ;-) so I'm going to jump back on the wagon and start again tomorrow.
I'd start today but I've half heartedly done slimming world for half of today so it would be too many cals, so I'm going to get on my scales tomorrow and start then, I want to be thin and want success like you.
Hope you have a really good night and feel gorgeous with your new minus 5st body :).xxx

Thanks Lindsey,
That quote is brill and I want to have a HARD fit body ;-) so I'm going to jump back on the wagon and start again tomorrow.
I'd start today but I've half heartedly done slimming world for half of today so it would be too many cals, so I'm going to get on my scales tomorrow and start then, I want to be thin and want success like you.
Hope you have a really good night and feel gorgeous with your new minus 5st body :).xxx
That's my girl, you can do this!!! x
Have a fab night girl!

Bumble
xx
Thanks Bumble, I'm so excited!!! Had my disco nap, had a bath, dried my hair upside down (currently look like tina turner)... can't decide what to wear!!! x

Obviously something that makes the vodka obtaining flashing easy!!:D

Thankfully I only buy clothing with vodka obtaining abilities... but that's why it's so hard to choose!!!

Haha. Have a good night :)

Lindsey,
I relate so much when you say that you save the drinks cals to eat food instead:D I usually drink only water and plant based milks with cereal. Sometimes I drink natural orange juice but I pass every sodas and stuff like that unless they're light. Once in a moon I have a few drinks on a night out, but really it's just once a month or once every other month. I'm used to it and it works just fine for me:) If I want to be naughty I really preffer a piece of choc cake instead of a can of soda:p

Have fun tonight ;)

xx

Have a great night Linds!!! Have a few drinks for me...........I ran out of cals 2 hrs ago, so no alcohol for me, lol

Fantastic on the 5st!!!!!

As I write this I am hoping you have flashed your boobs so much that you are absolutley off your face and dancing like a mad woman!! :D

Hope you have had a fab night, look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow. xxx

Back