Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I don't feel very well!!! The room is still spinning, my feet hurt and I can't get rid of the ringing in my ears... maccy d's breakfast is on the way... full fat coke, I'm so excited!!! x

I don't feel very well!!! The room is still spinning, my feet hurt and I can't get rid of the ringing in my ears... maccy d's breakfast is on the way... full fat coke, I'm so excited!!! x

Oh dear lol!!!:D I swear Maccy D's have some secret hangover cure they put in thier food as I always fancy one when I'm hungover:)

Mmmm....full fat coke.....I think I may actually hate you!:D My green tea doesn't look quite as appealing now!!:D

Haha you and your maccy d's breakfasts after a night out!! So should I take from that post that there was a lot of flashing going on last night?! :p

Haha hope you feel better after your McD's brekkie, I love McDonalds, sounds like you had a good night.x

Right, come on lady. Your Maccy D's should be fully digested by now.
Lets have it!! All the gossip!!
Im living my exciting life through you at the moment, so make it good. :) xx

Lindsey, alcohol also makes me crave naughty foods, once in a while they don't hurt so enjoy your breakfast and coke;)

Hope you had lots of fun!! Now you have an entire afternoon to recover:)

I still don't feel very well!!! Maccy D's was good, but I don't think there is enough full fat coke in the world to make this better!!!

Not much to tell really (mostly because I don't think I can remember it all yet), it was a good night with good friends, had a few chips and a bit of chocolate cake, I drank a lot of vodka, I ended up in a heavy metal bar for a little while (even though I was not in leather they were very accommodating), I then walked bare foot to the bus stop (gross), at one point my friends friend picked me up (I have a massive bruise on my stomach from his hand), my friend stole a balloon from a hen party and we nearly got in a fight (had to run bare foot the rest of the way to the bus stop), danced like a complete twunt in the club, a few young student whipper snappers tried to make me their ten to two princess (bless em), then I was picked up by OH, sang all the way home in the car, had to be undress so I could collapse in bed!!!

Put pics on facebook, which has a new facial recognition programme... It didn't recognise me so 5 stone must have made some difference!

It's beautiful outside but I can't bring myself to move from bed, so more dvd's and crappy food for me, yay!!! Please enjoy the sunshine on my behalf peeps. x

Haha sounds like a very good night! I can never drink coke the day after I've been out because it just reminds me of all the whiskey and cokes I had the night before lol. Poison!

That is amazing, about the facebook recognition thing! Well done you!

LOL sounds like you had a royal night out I am so freakin' jealous of the night, the dancing, the drink, the MaccyD's but most of all the REAL coke!

Happy Hangover Day!

The vodka did its job:p Anyway, i'm sure tomorrow you'll feel better:)

xx

Sounds like you had a fab night!!!
Hope you feel better today :)

Lol maccy d's coke is the only hangover cure :) it's what I always need after a rough night!! That an a proper bacon an egg butty.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm saying helllllooooo again...! Get your butt back on here .. I'm giving you till Friday if not I will be on your case on the other side Missy. Xx :) xx

I'm sorry I'm here, just really busy... I've got kids setting fire to themselves, kids cutting themselves, kids being send death threats and kids being assaulted to the point where their cheek is fractured... so I'm a little busy writing risk assessments at the moment to cover my fat arse, so bringing lots of work home, which means not a lot of time for mini's right now... Once everyone stops trying to kill themselves or each other I'll be back with bells on!!!

Hope everyone else is ok? x

I'm sorry I'm here, just really busy... I've got kids setting fire to themselves, kids cutting themselves, kids being send death threats and kids being assaulted to the point where their cheek is fractured... so I'm a little busy writing risk assessments at the moment to cover my fat arse, so bringing lots of work home, which means not a lot of time for mini's right now... Once everyone stops trying to kill themselves or each other I'll be back with bells on!!!

Hope everyone else is ok? x

Bloody kids!!!!

No worries chick, keep up the good work. :D:D xxx

Sounds stressful! Next time I'm pulling my hair out with big J I'll just think to myself......at least my problem kid isn't as bad as lindseys problem kids lol he's never set fire to anybody! Good luck and don't look em in the eye...they can smell fear......:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back