Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Wow sounds like you've had a lot to do!

I still don't feel very well!!! Maccy D's was good, but I don't think there is enough full fat coke in the world to make this better!!!

Not much to tell really (mostly because I don't think I can remember it all yet), it was a good night with good friends, had a few chips and a bit of chocolate cake, I drank a lot of vodka, I ended up in a heavy metal bar for a little while (even though I was not in leather they were very accommodating), I then walked bare foot to the bus stop (gross), at one point my friends friend picked me up (I have a massive bruise on my stomach from his hand), my friend stole a balloon from a hen party and we nearly got in a fight (had to run bare foot the rest of the way to the bus stop), danced like a complete twunt in the club, a few young student whipper snappers tried to make me their ten to two princess (bless em), then I was picked up by OH, sang all the way home in the car, had to be undress so I could collapse in bed!!!

Put pics on facebook, which has a new facial recognition programme... It didn't recognise me so 5 stone must have made some difference!

It's beautiful outside but I can't bring myself to move from bed, so more dvd's and crappy food for me, yay!!! Please enjoy the sunshine on my behalf peeps. x
Sounds eventful but fun haha :)
Ohhh thats good that facebook didnt reconise you bet that makes you feel fantastic :)

I'm sorry I'm here, just really busy... I've got kids setting fire to themselves, kids cutting themselves, kids being send death threats and kids being assaulted to the point where their cheek is fractured... so I'm a little busy writing risk assessments at the moment to cover my fat arse, so bringing lots of work home, which means not a lot of time for mini's right now... Once everyone stops trying to kill themselves or each other I'll be back with bells on!!!

Hope everyone else is ok? x

Poor you and poor kiddies. See you on the other side my dear! Hope you have a great treat lined up for yourself after all the hard work.

Sorry you have so much to do, but i have to say the way you describe things doesn't half make me laugh...thanks! :D

Oh hun, I hope you can write those assessments soon, both for the kids and your own well-being. It must be really hard to deal with stuff like that on a daily basis!

xx

You certainly have a lot to deal with. Hope your doing ok :)

You don't need to apologise, at all! I think we all totally understand how, with all that, you're too busy to get on here. I'm sure if I had all that going on I wouldn't want to spend my spare moments on here, I'd need to be destressing! Hope you're doing ok

Ok, I'm back!!!

I love a good blow out after reaching a mileSTONE, lol!!! So work seems to have relaxed a little (touch wood), I've got a lot of cravings out of my system and I'm ready to tackle the next stone... so here is to crusing through to 13's ready to be in the 12's and maybe even managing it in time for my hols!!!

How has everyone been? I will attempt to mission my way through peoples diary's but it is going to take a LONG time, lol!!!

xxx

You go girl! Get into the 12s! :D

Lindsey!! :)
You really deserve some break from complicated court cases, glad to know it's easier for now;) Good luck beating the 13's, you sound motivated so hopefully it won't be a problem!

xx

Thanks guys, it's good to be back!!!

So no breakfast today, was still full from the weekend pig out session!!! I had wotsits for a mid-morning snack. Lunch was a dirty pot noodle. Sushi as a mid afternoon snack. Dinner wholemeal pasta and a stir in tomato sauce.

Currently at 1144 net cals, not sure whether to try and leave it at that to kick start back into the diet or have something else. Also did well on the water today, must cleanse poor body of all the crap I've eaten!!!

I'll have a cheeky peak on the scales tomorrow to see what damage I've done, please don't let it be too bad!!! x

Glad to see you back!!!!
Good luck with your sneaky peak 2moro!

It sounds like a good eating day :)

Good luck for tomorrow weight in, hopefully the damage will be minimal or non existant;)

Back