Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I did have a kitkat... I suck, lol!!!

Damage is 5lbs... eek!!! Can't all be true weigh so gonna keep chugging the water and see what happens... don't think I'll be able to get rid of it all by weigh in though... watch this space.

Sushi was lovely... might have to have some again today x

You can keep your sushi but I'll take the pot noodle!!:D Really fancying one now. :(

Glad to see you back in the swing of things - and good luck with the sneeky peak!

I had sushi last week, so delicious!!!
5lbs can't be genuine weight. Keep drinking the water hun, and it will bugger off in no time :)

Welcome back! I've not done too well this week either, we can both get back on it though! A kit kat is probably the best calorie wise so at least you made a good choice! haha

I'm starving!!! It's sooooooo hard getting back in the flow after some cheeky time off plan!!!

After being so busy at work the last few weeks I'm now struggling to find stuff to do, lol!!! Thankfully I have some flexi time to claim back so I've been enjoying leaving the office early. Might actually have to tidy my desk tomorrow and do some filing if nothing more exciting occurs!!!

Special k for breaky. Wotsits for mid morning snack. Healthy choice ham and mushroom tagiatelle with green beans. Ginger nut biscuit for afternoon snack. Chicken fajita mix with salad, light sour cream and chive dip, wholemeal pitta bread.

Counted my 20 minute walk to and from tesco so I could have the pitta bread, lol!!!

So 1417 cals total, minus the walk is 1328 net cals and 10 glasses of water... fingers crossed for movement on the scales in the morning... please!!!

Lindsey, I relate so much, getting back on track is so hard, bad habits are hard to go away:p
But you're already on track, it sounds like you had a great food day today so don't worry;)

Load yourself on water, because you didn't gain 5 lbs back, at least half of that is from sodium!

xx

Welcome back Lindsey, sounds like you are getting right back in the zone, good for you. Keep chugging the water, good luck in the morning hope those scales treat you right!

Good luck for weigh in, I'm sure you'll have shed those pounds!
I so love sushi!! If only they did a takeaway service!!

Still 3 extra lbs clinging on this morning... not sure if I can get rid of them by official weigh in on Saturday, but I'm gonna have a blooming good go!!!

Gotta drive to prison this morning, then back to the office for a little while before heading off to having my hair done... YAY!!! It's LONG over due. I was tempted by highlights but it was soooooooo much more expensive, so brown again and my inverted bob cut back in.

Don't think I'll be getting it cut again until after India as I will need to be able to put it in a pony out the way... otherwise a lack of straightening equipment will mean me walking round with extremely dodgy looking hair!!!

Have a good day everyone! x

You're an expert at this weight losing fiasco, you don't need anyone to tell you that almost all of that 3lb extra weight is water. It's still rubbish to see it on the scales though - so fingers crossed it's all gone by Saturday! xx

Morning Lindsey,

if you don't loose the extra 3lbs by Saturday, it will be next week for definite and it will probably take some extra with it!!! :) Fingers, toes and eylashes crossed for ya hun.

Having your haircut always makes you feel fab, so I'm jealous, I fancy a head massage. I get what you mean about India though, I think I would want my hair tied back anyway, so it's not in the way and sticking to my neck cos I'm so hot!! When do you go? :)

Those 3lbs will go away soon, don't worry;)

Enjoy the visit to the hair sallon:)

xx

Thanks guys, I'll get there next week if it doesn't happen by this week. I walked to hairdressers and back so over an hour of walking and I managed to keep the pace up, feet are killing me now, lol!!!

I love my hair, gone a little bit shorter and gone for a reddy brown... had loads cut off... that's gotta be a whole pound right?!?!? lol!!!

Special K for breaky. Sushi for lunch. Small pack of malteasers (to get my strength back after the walk, lol). Ham, mushroom and leek pasta for dinner.

1116 cals eaten, so 774 net cals so far minus the exercise. Might have a little something later if I'm peckish, def feel an early night coming on though so might be able to resist. Driving 3 hours in one day really takes it out of me... no stamina, lol!!!

Thanks guys, I'll get there next week if it doesn't happen by this week. I walked to hairdressers and back so over an hour of walking and I managed to keep the pace up, feet are killing me now, lol!!!

I love my hair, gone a little bit shorter and gone for a reddy brown... had loads cut off... that's gotta be a whole pound right?!?!? lol!!!

Special K for breaky. Sushi for lunch. Small pack of malteasers (to get my strength back after the walk, lol). Ham, mushroom and leek pasta for dinner.

1116 cals eaten, so 774 net cals so far minus the exercise. Might have a little something later if I'm peckish, def feel an early night coming on though so might be able to resist. Driving 3 hours in one day really takes it out of me... no stamina, lol!!!

Hair is extremley heavy!!!! That hair cut should be 3lbs down at least!! :p:D

Brunette bobs are sooooo the best hair cut ;) hehe!! Hope your feeling all sexy an amazing with your new hair! My hair buzz usually last till I come to try an blow dry myself :( lol I'm so bad a girl stuff!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still 2lbs clinging on... so hair cut was only equal to 1lb... NUTS!!! Clearly didn't have enough cut off!!!

I'll get dressed up this weekend and make the boy take me somewhere nice then I'll take some pics and post them up for you guys. Tried taking pics of myself yesterday and I look like I'm in pain in all of them... decided I def need to be under the influence of acohol in order to be photogenic!!! Not tried blow drying it yet, but figure if I dry it upside down then straighten the s**t out of it I should be fine... I'll test out my theory tomorrow and let you know!

Unfortunately missfortissimo I'm only interesting on other people's diary's, mine is really boring!

So didn't have breaky today... then may have accidently ended up in the beefeater near work for lunch... whoops!!! So my chicken burger and salad shouldn't have been too bad, but then I had a slice of garlic bread and an onion ring and before I knew it I'd eaten over 900 cals... OOPSIE!!! So dinner tonight is going to be fish and veg then absolutely no after dinner snackage... NO SNACKAGE!!!

That should bring my total to 1325, I could have done some exercise to earn a bit more dinner... but I can't be arsed!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Back