Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Oooh I'm dreaming of garlic bread these days!!! Why didn't I eat some during my weekend off plan!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It so wasn't worth it for the cals, really wished I'd looked it up before I ate it, doh Doh DOH!!!

We almost went to beefeater today but changed my mind at last minute!! Now I'm kinda wishing I'd had a big juicy chicken burger!!!

It was beautiful!!! They know how to cook a chicken breast in that place!!! How's the pasta bake coming along? x

They certainly do :) I can smell a beefeater from 5 miles away! Pasta bake was pretty nice. Needs tweaking. And a pound of mature cheddar. :) and garlic bread.

Stop it already with the garlic bread talk!!!! AAGGHH, garlic bread with cheese. I need you!!! :D

You lot are making me starving!! Could murder a beefeater right now. Had a nice tea too...just could always fit in a good steak!!:D (and don't get me started on onion rings and garlic bread!!:eek:)

Cheesey garlic bread is the best!!! I try and kid myself by having low fat garlic slices with ww cheese. It works for me I guess!! :)

You lot are like a pack of wild dogs... who love garlic bread... one mention of the stuff and you're drooling all over my diary!!! x

ruined it... had a sweet cuppa tea and a mint kitkat... ending on 1430... bum!!!

Ooopsy. Coulda been worse!! At least you didn't eat your body weight in Ben an jerrys! Which is what my BUM HEAD husband is doing at the moment. I dont really like ice cream much but ben an jerrys is amazing!!!!
I've told him that when he's fat I'll be forced to divorce him!!!

Ooopsy. Coulda been worse!! At least you didn't eat your body weight in Ben an jerrys! Which is what my BUM HEAD husband is doing at the moment. I dont really like ice cream much but ben an jerrys is amazing!!!!
I've told him that when he's fat I'll be forced to divorce him!!!

What a complete Bumhead!! My OH walked in earlier with a tesco bag full of chocolate, biscuits, crisps, cocktail sausages, etc. Apparently it's his turn to replenish the stocks at work, so he thought he would wave it in front of my face first!! :mad:
What I said to him cannot be repeated on minimins!! :D

ruined it... had a sweet cuppa tea and a mint kitkat... ending on 1430... bum!!!

Hey now, you ate under 2000 calories right??? ;) I'm actually eating more calories than you have today and I think I'm doing a pretty sweet job! ;)

I have think long hair down to the small of my back! It must weigh a ton! I might stand on the scales tomorrow while resting my hair on a shelf and see how much it weighs lo! I shall report back

Lindsey, no one can ruin a day when they stay at 1400 cals:p haha. Really hun, don't worry I'm sure that won't cause damage.
Glad to know thos 3lbs extra are now only 2lbs. You'll lose those too very soon:)

xx

1lb still clinging on this morning... it would be so awesome if it could be gone by tomorrow then I can start fresh next week... fingers crossed I don't eat anything daft today to keep the clinging pound for tomorrow's weigh in!!!

I bought some pretty going out tops last weekend, this was due to discovering I could fit in the size 16 skinny jeans that I bought but then realising all my nice going out tops were a size 20 and have gone to the charity shop!!! So new hair, pretty tops, you guys asking for pics... I have bullied the OH into taking me out this weekend for drinkies and dancing... wahoo!!! Very excited, looking forward to getting glam and getting out of the house... Must not drink too much though, do not want to ruin Sunday by being hung over!!!

1lb still clinging on this morning... it would be so awesome if it could be gone by tomorrow then I can start fresh next week... fingers crossed I don't eat anything daft today to keep the clinging pound for tomorrow's weigh in!!!

I bought some pretty going out tops last weekend, this was due to discovering I could fit in the size 16 skinny jeans that I bought but then realising all my nice going out tops were a size 20 and have gone to the charity shop!!! So new hair, pretty tops, you guys asking for pics... I have bullied the OH into taking me out this weekend for drinkies and dancing... wahoo!!! Very excited, looking forward to getting glam and getting out of the house... Must not drink too much though, do not want to ruin Sunday by being hung over!!!

Keep chugging back the water hun, and hopefully that pesky pound will bugger off!! :D

Back