Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Thanks! Though I'm currently up to a C/D so I'm not sure I want any more than a D thanks!

oct 31st till nov 18th

Yayyy Lindsey you did it! Congrats on getting it off Sweets!

I never seem to lose off my boobs at least not yet this CCing may change all that - I'm a 42D and I would love to be a 38 just because all the M&S bras that I like seem to stop at this size LOL and I deffo want to keep my cup size if only so my boobs stick out more than my bellies!!

Wish MY boobs would stay the same and just the number would shrink, I was a lovely 38C and now I'm quite sure I'm about a 36B cup again :eek: Darn boobs!

Very exciting about the bra shopping though!! :D

This weekend I'm mainly just babysitting and am hoping to nick my family's copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 so I can watch it before the premiere this Thursday. :D

Last edited:
Wish MY boobs would stay the same and just the number would shrink, I was a lovely 38C and now I'm quite sure I'm about a 36B cup again :eek: Darn boobs!

Very exciting about the bra shopping though!! :D

This weekend I'm mainly just babysitting and am hoping to nick my family's copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 so I can watch it before the premiere this Thursday. :D

I watched it last night. It was fabulous, now I am very excited for part 2!! :D

Well done from losing the last lb, next week you'll be into the 13's ;)

So you're an F cup, lucky Lindsey! The world isn't fair, I'm an A cup (sigh...), because my boobs weight is actually placed on my hips and butt (pear body type here).

xx

Asda bras are good and cheap! And they do big cup sizes! They don't last as long as expensive ones but then like you I don't feel bad throwing them out. I was in there yesterday and got a pink spotty one and a black spotty one for £8 for both. You can't go wrong!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you find that it's impossible to find decent bra's with just a bit of sponge padding for shape rather than all this foam cup chicken fillet malarky that always gives me double boob??? Three kids an gravity here!!! I only want them lifted back to where they started and kept under control while they're there not hoiked to my ears and escaping from every gap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes! I like a lil bit of push and a lil bit of pad (I dont like the oooo I have erect nipples look lol). It seems either a pillows worth of misshapen padding or a thin layer of material that couldnt support a marshmallow!

Yes! I like a lil bit of push and a lil bit of pad (I dont like the oooo I have erect nipples look lol). It seems either a pillows worth of misshapen padding or a thin layer of material that couldnt support a marshmallow!

This is why I have been buying all my bras in America for the past 5 years but I do look longingly at those in M&S.... but Asda is sounding promising I may go take a looksy if and when I start losing from the boobies.

Well done from losing the last lb, next week you'll be into the 13's ;)

So you're an F cup, lucky Lindsey! The world isn't fair, I'm an A cup (sigh...), because my boobs weight is actually placed on my hips and butt (pear body type here).

xx
Don't you worry Aline I have plenty of hip, thigh and arse to go with my f cup boobs!!! lol!!!
Asda bras are good and cheap! And they do big cup sizes! They don't last as long as expensive ones but then like you I don't feel bad throwing them out. I was in there yesterday and got a pink spotty one and a black spotty one for £8 for both. You can't go wrong!! X
Exactly!!! I used to buy them all the time when I lived in Brighton because there was a great ASDA on my doorstep, but since moving to Oxford I've had to fork out for more expensive m&s... which like you say they last longer... but I'm not wearing them for that long before they get too big so I'm not really interested in quality right now, lol!!! So very pleased they've opened an ASDA now to offer my boobs support whilst I'm shifting some poundage, yay!!!
Do you find that it's impossible to find decent bra's with just a bit of sponge padding for shape rather than all this foam cup chicken fillet malarky that always gives me double boob??? Three kids an gravity here!!! I only want them lifted back to where they started and kept under control while they're there not hoiked to my ears and escaping from every gap!!!!
That's the great thing about ASDA bras. I have to had a little padding because of my pierced nipple (Not appropriate for the kids to be noticing that through my t-shirt at work!!!), but like you don't need my boobs wrapped around my neck!!! The t-shirt bras I bought in ASDA yesterday were £4 each and a just enough foam to give my boobs a bit of lift and a nice round shape.

As my mum would say, a good bra is like a sheep dog, it just needs to round them up and point them in the right direction!!!
This is why I have been buying all my bras in America for the past 5 years but I do look longingly at those in M&S.... but Asda is sounding promising I may go take a looksy if and when I start losing from the boobies.
ASDA is definitely worth a look, it's just so good for the money!!!
Well... I feel like the alcohol weasel has eaten my brain and shat it back into my head... soooooooooooo drunk last night!!!

Had a donar kebab which I can still taste despite cleaning my teeth several times this morning, lol!!! Thankfully I did have quite a few cals left when I went out last night, but definitely not enough for all the alcohol and a dirty takeaway, lol!!!

I think I looked pretty damn good last night, I'll try and find my handbag in a bit (no idea where I threw it when I got through the door last night) and upload the pics from my camera... then I realise that I mostly looked like a drunken fat lass!!!

It was lovely to catch up with OH's brother and g/f, we've not had a good piss up with them since g/f became pregnant with their son, so a LONG overdue session was had by all!

I've already had a litre and a half of water this morning, I think it's helping to clear the cobwebs. Normally I would be reaching for the Maccy D's coke right now but after looking at my left over kebab this morning I've decided today is going to be a healthy clean food day... need to get the dirty doner meat out of my poor body, lol!!!

How's everyone else today? x

Here are pics of my little babies and the play pen that I set up for them. The brown one is Eddie and the grey one with a white tummy is Patsy... they are lovely!!!

Attachments

• P1000423.jpg
    P1000423.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 37
  • P1000426.jpg
    P1000426.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 40
  • P1000431.jpg
    P1000431.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 49
  • P1000429.jpg
    P1000429.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 37
Aww so cute! I want a new pet! :(

Here's me last night.

Attachments

• P1000484.jpg
    P1000484.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 90
  • P1000486.jpg
    P1000486.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 87
That's sounds a great night!!! Your looking fantastic!!!!!!
That is one cute pen x

Swit swooo you look fab!

aaawwwwww cute ickle hamsters, I love hamsters, I had one called Squidge, but then I got my Cat and he thought it was fun to sit on the top of the cage and terrorise her!!!! So now my Bro has Squidge and I go for cuddles every week!! :D

errrrrr, you look bloody fabbydabbydoodah!!! Loving the gorgeous shoes!! :D (Im addicted to shoes)

Your evening sounds great, so glad you had a lovely night hun. Now, knock back that water!!!! ;)

Back