Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Looking fab! :D

Wow you look amazing! I have to say you dont look fat at all!! you can see the change from your current pic too. And your hamsters are cute!

KEBAB!! yum! the other week I had one I could smell it on my fingers all night, and in the morning very hungover, not good - barf! x

Do you find that it's impossible to find decent bra's with just a bit of sponge padding for shape rather than all this foam cup chicken fillet malarky that always gives me double boob??? Three kids an gravity here!!! I only want them lifted back to where they started and kept under control while they're there not hoiked to my ears and escaping from every gap!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you tried la senza? they do some with thick ish padding, thin padding and no padding!

Ooh sexy lady!!! Glad you had fun. I want your shoes!!!

Nurseberyl I LOVE la senza bra's but my badboys keep popping the wires!!! So I've given BHS a go purely on the basis that there was a 70% off sale :)

Nurseberyl I LOVE la senza bra's but my badboys keep popping the wires!!! So I've given BHS a go purely on the basis that there was a 70% off sale :)

Mine do that over time, I thought it was because I wash them in the washing machine when it says handwash?!

I was not impressed with primark, went in with a friend who has teeny boobs, she got about 5 really funky pretty colourful bras with free knickers all for £3 each! so we go to the bigger boobed area, and all the bras are BEIGE or black. Whatever.

I'd rather have great big badly bahaved an expensive boobies than £3 a bra bee stings tho!! Even when I was a serious porker I could still turn heads with the right top :)

Feeling sicky and I don't know why... please don't let this get worse... I hate being sick!!!

Ate half mushroom risotto for lunch then had the other half with chicken wrapped in bacon for dinner. Also had a cuppa tea and kitkat and a packet of quavers... so not loads, therefore should not be feeling pukey!!!

I've drunk 3 litres of water today. I'll have a sneaky peak on the scales tomorrow, hopefully I've not done too much damage this weekend!!! x

lindseydodd408 said:
Feeling sicky and I don't know why... please don't let this get worse... I hate being sick!!!

Ate half mushroom risotto for lunch then had the other half with chicken wrapped in bacon for dinner. Also had a cuppa tea and kitkat and a packet of quavers... so not loads, therefore should not be feeling pukey!!!

I've drunk 3 litres of water today. I'll have a sneaky peak on the scales tomorrow, hopefully I've not done too much damage this weekend!!! x

Awww hope u are feeling better soon nothing worse than being unwell x

You will have to fight me for the shoes, cos I said the same!! :p

Everything sounds Ok food wise hun. Hope you haven't picked up something nasty from work.
Plenty of rest!! Hope you feel better soon :)

OMG, I need your shoes!! You looked great yesterday Lindsey;)
Good to know you had a great night yesterday, well done for loading on water today!

Your pets are lovelly and you created a lovelly home for them too! Most pleople put them in small things without stuff for them to play, but you're a great pet carer, they have psace and cute things to look and play around. I used to think you were cool, now I think you rock Lindsey :)

Hope you feel better hun

Looking terrific Lindsey!! There's gonna be wars over those shoes!! xx

Hope your feeling a bit better hun x

Thanks guys, feeling better this morning, not really sure what happened last night, I very rarely feel sick!

Scales are showing 14:04... WTF?!?!?! I'm so cross, despite kebab I was ccing all saturday day (with 900 cals to spare when I went out) and all yesterday... How am I up 4lbs... frigging hate ccing sometimes... nothing makes bloody sense!!! GGGGGGGGggggggRRRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!

Right enough winging, best start chugging the water and getting rid of those 4lbs!!! x

p.s. the shoes are mine, you can fight over them all you want but they remain firmly in MY wardrobe!!! x

Back