Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Kebab = retention hell! Keep glugging and it'll be gone in a day or two I'm sure!

It had bloody better be or I'm going to chop off a leg just so I can say I'm at goal weight!!!!!!!

Hmm I'm tempted by this idea too, think it might take more than a leg for me though!

I might just chop off my head an carry it around with me ghost style. Can put it down for WI then!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mm...kebab.....god I love kebabs.....

Ahem..anyway, back to your diary. kebabs do tend to make you retain water. Keep going at the evian and it'll disappear in no time hun.

I think all this limb and head chopping is slightly drastic, and rather messy, so if you don't mind, I'm out!!!

Obviously the 4 pounds is water retention my love. There is no other possible explanation. Water, water, water. It will be gone mid-week. :D

Glad your feeling better hun, I hate unexplained sickness. :)

You looked fabulous dahhhlink! Me loved the shoes too but you can keep your doner kebab - I'm more of shish or chicken kebab chick! Soz you weren't feeling so well yesterday, sounded like more than just a hangover feeling bleh! to that!

I'm not sure if this proves why sneeky WI's are wrong or not, it was a good thing because now you will just be chugging more and more water to help get it off or it could have gone by official WI of it's own accord and you wouldn't have had the stress.... scales scare the crap out of me.

Positive weight loss thoughts to you now until official WI!

Oh Lindsey, I also gained this weekend but I ate cookies and I snacked a lot. I understand it may be frustrating to see an higher number when you did well, maybe it's just fluid retention.
Whatever it is I'm sure you'll lose it soon again, you always lose the weekend gain in a few days;)

xx

xx

You looked amazing!! I have to say I lurrrve your shoes too!!

Water retention is a pig and partly the reason I changed WI from mon to friday!! lol

Last edited:
I'm thinking cutting limbs a little drastic, but if I shaved off all my hair (it is quite long), then I could be at goal????

Chug, Chug, Chug!!!

I was tempted by kebab on Saturday, but opted for the equally unhealthy pizza instead!!! :)

LOL Shaz

How to lose a pound in the 10 minutes before WI by the girls over in CC'ing
1. Shave off all hair. Even the little baby blonde hairs that no one sees except yourself on your tummy
2. Trim finger and toenails.
3. Remove all jewelry, metal hip joins and pacemakers
4. And most importantly, breathe OUT when stepping on the scales :D

LOL Shaz

How to lose a pound in the 10 minutes before WI by the girls over in CC'ing
1. Shave off all hair. Even the little baby blonde hairs that no one sees except yourself on your tummy
2. Trim finger and toenails.
3. Remove all jewelry, metal hip joins and pacemakers
4. And most importantly, breathe OUT when stepping on the scales :D

I might put that on my fridge!!!! :8855:

I might put that on my fridge!!!! :8855:

This is a kind of semi-related funny story I've just remembered. My uncle is one of those tall bulky sorts. Not fat of anything, but tall and well built. However we went down on holiday to stay with his mum and family in Italy for 3 months and when he came back he'd put on 3 stone from all the lovely homemade food! So he was dragged along to slimming world with his wife, got his first weigh in and all was dandy. The next week he went and he had lost 12lb, he got a slimmer of the week certificate, everyone was asking him how he did it and a little 'slimmer of the week' trophy. He too embarrassed to tell them that the only reason he lost so much weight from his first WI was because he'd forgot to take his ipod, wallet, keys, coins and work phone out his pockets when he got weighed. So everyone was treating him like the second coming of the lord of weight loss when inf act he'd just been a silly biscuit and probably lost bugger all!

This is a kind of semi-related funny story I've just remembered. My uncle is one of those tall bulky sorts. Not fat of anything, but tall and well built. However we went down on holiday to stay with his mum and family in Italy for 3 months and when he came back he'd put on 3 stone from all the lovely homemade food! So he was dragged along to slimming world with his wife, got his first weigh in and all was dandy. The next week he went and he had lost 12lb, he got a slimmer of the week certificate, everyone was asking him how he did it and a little 'slimmer of the week' trophy. He too embarrassed to tell them that the only reason he lost so much weight from his first WI was because he'd forgot to take his ipod, wallet, keys, coins and work phone out his pockets when he got weighed. So everyone was treating him like the second coming of the lord of weight loss when inf act he'd just been a silly biscuit and probably lost bugger all!

Hahahahahahaha. Why do men carry so much shizzle in there pockets? :D

Love it!!:D

Back