Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Thanks for stopping buy everyone... scales still hate me this morning (14:03 f**k off!!!) despite eating sod all yesterday... so in a bit of a strop I've eaten 1582 cals today... whoops!!! Must do better tomorrow!!! x

Tell them very firmly that this behaviour is unacceptable and if they don't start behaving they will be going to the scales correctional facility an will have to wear lil orange suits.........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just forget what the scales say hun. You will kick their ass when least expecting it :D

Your calorie intake is actually about the same as my own calorie count... I don't think it's bad at all really! But we are two different people, I need to remember that.

Good luck Lindsey!

I agree with Molly, 1500 cals a day is pretty sensible hun, so I'm sure it won't damage anything, hopefully you'll lose those 3 pounds in a few days;)

Hope you're ok Lindsey :)

xx

Lindsey you crazy cat GET BACK INTO OUR LIVES!! :D

Hope everything's ok, not seen you on in ages!

Sorry guys, after standing on the scales last Saturday and seeing the number 14 again I kinda lost the plot for a week. I'd been feeling rubbish for a while, think my metabolism was giving up on me due to the lack of exercise recently. So I've had a week of bad evening meals and lazing around at home. I'm going to try and get back into the game today. Got some walking planned, got some healthy food to be eaten and I'm really going to try and stay motivated until 8pm tonight so I can go to zumba!!! Or the gym if the class is full, lol!!!

Got a graze box being delivered today, hoping some healthy snacks will help with the vitamins and minerals. Not feeling like my diet is very balanced, so maybe this will help.

This weight needs to shift or I am seriously going to look into chopping off a limb to lose the last three stone!!! x

Welcome back! You've done so amazingly well so far so we all know that you can do it. Just don't beat yourself up about last week, what's done is done and it's in the past. Just pick yourself back up and jump right back on the wagon. You can do it, good luck today!

Glad you're getting back on track hun :) You'll be out the 14's again and flying through the 13's soon!

Hey you,

so glad you're back, really missed ya.
Just draw a line under last week, it's done and over with now.
You have done amazingly well so far, all that motivation and determination that got you down to the 14's in the first place is still there, you just have to dig a little deeper this time. :)

The healthy graze box has really helped me out so hopefully you will get the same out of it.

Hope the zumba or gym goes well tonight, you never know, you might enjoy it!!! :eek:

You will be in the 13's in no time if you knuckle down and work hard, and we all know you are more than capable of doing that. Lot's of love hun :)

The 13's are a bit of a *****. Unlucky 13 eh? I think a lot of peeps struggle thru em. Your not big enough to see the big losses anymore but still not quite slim enough to relax a bit and it starts to feel like you've been dieting forever with mikes left to go :( they suck!!! I never seem to stay out of em for long!!!

Big push over the summer and clear the evil little beggars and you'll be on the home straight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back