Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Good to see you back :) We all fall off so we all understand. Hoping the snacks help you out a lot and keep you motivated. I really, really understand about losing motivation and becoming tired out with weight loss... sending lots of energy vibes :vibes:

Thanks guys it's good to be back. I didn't manage the gym, had a headache after work so had to go to bed for a little snooze. I did walk for an hour though, and my legs were killing me, soooooo unfit!!!

My graze box came, I ate the chilli cracker things for my afternoon snack today. Also got some olives (which I LOVE!), some roasted seeds (not sure how excited I'll be about eating those) and some raisins with yoghurt covered cranberries and almonds (not big on fruit and nuts, but the cranberries should be nice and they is good for me).

Breakfast: Special K and semi skimmed milk.
Lunch: M&S ready meal and extra veg.
Snack: graze snack.
Dinner: Pork loin, veg, gravy, little mashed potato.
Snack: skinny cow lolly.

Total cals minus exercise cals: 1218. x

The roasted seeds are delicious... sort of soyish, savoury taste. Yum! I didn't like the plain ones at all, but the roasted sort are extremely tasty. Omnomom!

Great to see you back Lindsey. You'll be back on track in no time :)
Graze boxes are fab :)

Lindsey,
Good to know you're back to your weight loss journey! Keep moving and track your food and the pounds will go away one after another;)
Stay motivated hun, you have an healthy diet mind, you always eat properlly, you don't go into crazy fad diets so I'm sure you can do this long-term and then you'll mantain your great achievements :)

xx

I came back and then I disappeared again... Doh!!!

Seriously lost my mojo... no idea where it has gone... still don't think I've found it... but I'm going to try to muddle through without it!!!

So yesterday I went shopping and cooked loads of meals which are all in the freezer. Tonight is ginger salmon thing. Then in the freezer is paella, jambalaya, thai noodles, turkey mince and noodles, prawn chow mein, turkey chilli con carne... I will not order pizza... I will eat my delicious low cal meals out of the freezer... yes I will!!!

How is everyone else? Sorry I left you all again, just can't get my head in the game!!!

Tried on wellies today... I might have lost 5 stone but clearly none of that has come from my legs... still too fat for wellies... doh!!! Please don't rain at Reading Fesitval... PLEASE!!! xxx

Hi Lindsey,
Glad your back, & your meals sound lovely, you won't need that pizza.
I've just started back on it again today after being in Newquay for 2 weeks and eating and drinking enough to feed everyone in Newquay :) I'm determined to get stuck in and get it off this time though.
I hope you find your mojo soon, and week done for coming back without it :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lady, good to have you back.......again!!! :)

Your meals sound fab, maybe I should come to yours for dinner this week?!

Maybe there is something in the air, cos I'm having a wobbly few days. I could so easily go off plan and it would last weeks. Got to stop it before it gets out of hand.

The fact that you have been shopping and done all that preperation shows that you are determined to get back on track.

Good luck hun, I know you can do it. :)

Welcome back! Just get back on it! It'll become the habit again soon! Ugh hate my legs. Still seem as huge as ever!

Thanks guys... I knew you'd forgive me, lol!!!

I was 14:02 this morning, not as bad as I thought after a few weeks off plan. Maybe I can get into the 13 stone bracket, just need to keep making the effort!!!

Having the meals pre-cooked and in the freezer is definately helping. I'd like to try and keep it up, but I'm away this weekend and not sure if I'll be up for bulk cooking after a days work.

How is everyone else? x

New to this diary but I want to congratulate you on your weight loss so far - that's fantastic!

I think the most important thing is you've addressed the wobble and you're working towards a goal. I wish you the best of luck! :) xxx

New to this diary but I want to congratulate you on your weight loss so far - that's fantastic!

I think the most important thing is you've addressed the wobble and you're working towards a goal. I wish you the best of luck! :) xxx
Thanks for your kind words missy and thanks for stopping by. How are you getting on.

Hiya chick.

Glad the meals are working out for you, it is such a good idea to cook things in advance, wish I could be arsed!!! :)

Yeah your back Linds!!!!!!!
Defo something in the air, I'm wobbling too :)
I cooked loads of healthy meals yesterday, decided on half a pizza and chips instead.......not good!!!!!!!

It is so no easy to get back on plan, so well done to you for making the effort :)

Back