Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Woo you're back!! Wondered where you'd disappeared to. Like the others said, well done for coming back now rather than waiting to find your mojo first... we'll help you find it! And hopefully we'll find mine at the same time lol

Thanks guys, went to beefeater yesterday with work at lunch time, but I had chicken and bacon salad with no dressing, and nicked a chip of my colleagues plate... NAUGHTY!!! lol!!!

Still can't be arsed to exercise, I'm thinking of cancelling my gym membership and going back to the classes at the community centre, then if my motivation increases I can go back to the gym.

Hows everyone else doing? x

I'm with you on the no exercise. When I started all this I put my all in to it and exercised like mad, but now I just can't be bothered. :)

Well done for yesterday, I think temptation might have got the better of me. :)

I need to get my big butt back to the gym when I'm back from my holiday. It actually made me feel better even though it pretty much sucks lol.

Hi Lindsey:)

You'll be back on the 13 bracket soon, don't worry just keep your sensible eating skills;)
Exercise is very good, but I understand the gym thing. I rarely go there anymore, but I force myself to exercise or run 30 mins at least every other day. You'll find what works best for you:)

Have a nice week!

xx

How are you getting on chick?

I'm finding it hard to exercise too, not because I lack motivation but because I don't have time! I am up at half five for work and don't get back till after five, and then I'm shattered! Maybe when I finally have a routine I will be able to get into a swing with exercise.

Hope you're doing okay xxx

Hey lindsay :) my mojo has run off with yours I think!! I'm back after a two week giving up smoking wobble. Haven't had a ciggy but I've eaten my own hefty bodyweight in rubbish. I actually can't bear to look at the scales. Lol. Good luck with getting back on it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun. Are you off to Reading festival this weekend?? If so, have a great one!! :)

Hey you :) We've got to seriously get back on the wagon - I've been off-diet since June and I want to be in the 10 stone area before Christmas.

Let's get this last bit shifted for both of us so we can look fab-u-lous at Christmas parties :)

Lindsey where have you disappeared to?! :(

Ahh middle of October into November I think?

I'm back and I'm sorry but I have been cheating on you!!! I got down to 14 stone in June 2011 and could not lose anymore, I was eating sod all and killing myself in the gym and after weeks of losing no weight my motivation hit the road and I stopped watching what I was eating. For 9 months I only gained one stone but then things got really bad at work... and I mean bad!!!

For those who don't know me (which considering it's been two years that is probably all of you) I LOVE MY JOB!!! The threat of losing it did awful things to me, in 9 months I'd gained a further 3.5 stone... pretty sure that I should be in the Guinness World Records book!!!

I've been back on the calorie counting since this March/April and recently I've decided to quit sugar and now my diet is low carb, but still counting calories. I'm eating much more than last time so hopefully my metabolism wont fail me this time.

Any of the old crew still here? Bet you are all skinny mini's now!!!

Hello to new people, I hope you will enjoy my ramblings. xxx

Omg!!! So lovely to hear from you. We've missed you loads.

To be perfectly honest most of us on here have struggled like that over the last year or so. We have done so well then put weight back on and the continued to yo-yo up and down. I certainly have. I did so well for so long and then piled it back on. Im practically back where i started. :(

The one constant good thing has been minis though. Not sure how i would have managed without these guys.

So bloody good to have you back honey. Can't wait to get reading. :)
How was India??

SQUEEZY!!! Yay!!!

India was terrifying, lol!!! I've never been so indecently assaulted in all my life!!! I punched and elbowed a lot of people in the face!!!

How's things with you? What have I missed? x

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

Hello! Good to have you back :)

Stuffed!!! Yummy dinner devoured!!!

Can't be arsed to do the cals yet but should be around my 1600 limit.

Breakfast: hot smoked salmon fillet, scrambled egg and a little Philadelphia.
Lunch: 4 rashers bacon, lettuce, cucumber, orange pepper, spring onion and mayonnaise.
Snack: peperami.
Dinner: two chicken thighs stuffed with Philadelphia and wrapped in bacon, roasted onion, courgette, carrot and orange pepper.

Was only going to have one thigh but they shrunk so much in the oven I caved and had two, stupid water injected chicken... seriously considering trying organic!!!

How has everyone else done so far today? Xxx

My day has consisted of much alcohol!!! Lol. Been to the pub. Had pub lunch and a bowl of cereal for brekkie.

Great going today chick. Proud of ya. :)

I have had some organic chicken recently. Didn't shrink as much, which is great, but honestly the flavour is no different in my opinion.

Back