Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Wahoo!!! Embarrassingly drunk by 9pm, go squeezy!!! I'm trying not to drink until my birthday, but I do loves a wine!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wine!!!

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

hi lindsey,

nice to see you back :) im still struggling, but i am 21 weeks pregnant with our second baby so using that as an excuse ;-) hope you've got the problems with your work sorted.x

Oh wow, huge congrats saz!!! It's not an excuse, you is growing a babba, that's well special!!!

When are you due? Xxx

I bet that feels forever away!!! I'm going to be an Auntie on 31st January... TWICE!!! My brother and gf, plus OH brother and gf are both due on the same day... How weird is that!!!

Do you know what flavour you're having? xxx

Another pound down this morning, wahoo!!! Guessing it was all water, could not stop peeing yesterday!!! xxx

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

I bet that feels forever away!!! I'm going to be an Auntie on 31st January... TWICE!!! My brother and gf, plus OH brother and gf are both due on the same day... How weird is that!!!

Do you know what flavour you're having? xxx

wow that is weird, no we didn't find out what it is, having a surprise.

well done on the pound off that's brill.x

Thanks ladies.

Well... my mouth is on fire!!! I got very excited when I found sugar free Thai green curry paste in Tesco... however being used to the sugar filled stuff I've just used way too much!!! Hotter than the sun!!! That said it tasted very yummy, but I now can't feel my tongue... next time will only use a tiny bit!!!

Today's fuel has been:
Breakfast: hot smoked salmon fillet, mushrooms and phili.
Lunch: bacon salad with mayo.
Dinner: Thai green curry that blew my head off!!!

Not sure on the calls for dinner, can't be bothered to programme in yet, but after lunch I had 900 left so guessing nuclear curry has not blown that.

How's everyone else? Been up to much? I'm so excited that it's bank holiday tomorrow!!! X

Ooh, sunshine tomorrow... might have to bust out the sports bra and see if the hip injury has healed enough to let me run again... I say run, I mean baby jogging!!!

No baby jogging... too blooming hot!!! Gonna try after work tomorrow, I prefer going then, the field is quiet as most people are still travelling from work or having a sit down, lol!!!

Food for today:
Breakfast: gluten free sausage, spinach microwaved in butter and Philadelphia on the side.
Lunch: Wiltshire ham, salad, a little half fat cheese and mayonnaise.
Snack: Peperami.
Dinner: two pork loin steaks, mixed frozen veg and a little gravy (I know it has flour in it but I LOVE GRAVY!!!).

Now I'm blooming stuffed!!! Has everyone had a good bank holiday? Xxx

Being stuffed didn't last long. Had a sweet craving so just made peanut butter cheese cake frosting... mmmmmmmmm

Just stole the idea off the atkins crew, but made it a much smaller portion. Big dollop of Philadelphia, small dollop of sugar free peanut butter, dribble of double cream to help with the mixing, then splenda (think I added 1/2 a teaspoon). I've not entered it into MFP yet so Lord knows how many cals, but I didn't have sugar or refined carbs so that's fine by me! Xxx

I haven't eaten all day and I have a court headache... fluffin kids!!! I knew I didn't want to go to court today!!!

And so not running tonight... don't judge me, lol!!!

Would never judge you, i know how demanding your job is. No wonder you have headache, especially of you haven't eaten. P.J's and put your feet up. :)

That's exactly what happened squeezy, also big dinner!!!

So.........
Breakfast: fake cheesecake thing I blagged.
Dinner: co-op burgers and salad with mayonnaise.

Trying to make sugar free bread for the 4th time... it's for OH, who is also trying to reduce sugar in take. So far everything I've tried results in the middle of the bread collapsing once it starts to bake. I'm getting so peeved off!!! So if this doesn't work again someone needs to come and rescue the brand new bread maker, otherwise it's being thrown through the bloody window!!!

On a happier note, hopefully getting closer to moving house and bought a solid pine tv cabinet second hand for £30, which I thought was pretty good... don't tell me if it's not, lol!!!

How's everyone else's day been? Xxx

Oh was also another lb down this morning, yay!!!

Back