lipo trim.

aminah999

hi my name is aminah,im 23 years old and im starting the lipotrim diet monday morning,just ordered the lipotrim offline.i could really do with some help and support whilst on this diet.i just hope i can stick to it.how have you all found your first week?do you still feel hungry??
please relpy to my thread.
:eek::eek::p:p;);):D:D:D:D

Hi aminah,

You have come to the right place for support; everyone here is lovely and so helpful.:)

The first few days of the diet are difficult for some (most) people. After a few days, once you're into ketosis, it becomes easier. I have been on the diet for 7+ weeks and I have occasional days when I am very hungry, but otherwise I am used to the reduced rations. Good luck with the diet!

Hi and welcome- you will get all the support you need here and most of the motivation!!

Wk 1 is hard but really every diet is hard the first few weeks. The thing about LT is you get results and you have time to realise where you went wrong and plan ahead. With no choice it actually is easier and very quickly it is only a mental struggle- I rarely feel hungry now but still sometimes battle cravings- LT helps you break the cycles.

It take 6 weeks to break a habit (and only 5 days to create a habit...).

Hi Aminha, I'm on day 4 today. First 2 days I really wanted to eat but I wasn't hungry, it was just habit. Day 3 and so far today I've have a bit of a headache but nothing I can't manage with water and paracetamol. I deal with it one day at a time or I'd not be able to do it all. You will find a huge amount of support on here. The very best of luck.
Pamela.

Just a question but are you doing the total food replacement, because if you are you can only get it through your chemist or doctor so you cant have bought it off lin. You can however buy the maintenance stuff online but this isnt for total food replacement diet and you wont loose as much weight.
good luck on the diet and this is defo the place to come for support and help :) x

Welcom to the forum! I'm new to this too, day 9 for me & I'm really enjoying it! For me it's a godsend because I don't have to make choices and run the risk of giving into cravings! I think I got off lightlynin week one, other than feeling very very hungry in the first couple of days I had no headaches or anything - but then I don't drink coffee or tea. Not sure if that's why?? Good luck anyway, this forum is full of lots of lovely people who offer help and support!

Just a question but are you doing the total food replacement, because if you are you can only get it through your chemist or doctor so you cant have bought it off lin. You can however buy the maintenance stuff online but this isnt for total food replacement diet and you wont loose as much weight.
good luck on the diet and this is defo the place to come for support and help :) x
hi and thank you for replying,yes i have bought the product of a chemist offline and i was hoping to start the total food replecement,,,im soo confused now please help.x:cry:

Welcom to the forum! I'm new to this too, day 9 for me & I'm really enjoying it! For me it's a godsend because I don't have to make choices and run the risk of giving into cravings! I think I got off lightlynin week one, other than feeling very very hungry in the first couple of days I had no headaches or anything - but then I don't drink coffee or tea. Not sure if that's why?? Good luck anyway, this forum is full of lots of lovely people who offer help and support!

Hello and thank you for replying,i have spoken to some lovley people on this website and i think its going to motivate me even more to not give in ha ha. i wish you all the best with your diet. aminah

Hi Aminha, I'm on day 4 today. First 2 days I really wanted to eat but I wasn't hungry, it was just habit. Day 3 and so far today I've have a bit of a headache but nothing I can't manage with water and paracetamol. I deal with it one day at a time or I'd not be able to do it all. You will find a huge amount of support on here. The very best of luck.
thank you very much,i wish you all the best with your diet.:D what a lovley website,hopefully we will keep intouch and hopefully help and support each other.

Back