Lipobind

I tried it last year and would say, save your money... I was looking for a quick fix and really there is no such thing. I noticed no difference, except that I felt I somehow had permission to eat high-fat foods I wouldn't have done before, as long as I followed up with the tablets. For me, they didn't work and I ended up throwing them away... sorry.
xxx

I agree, keep your money.

I tried them along with my normal exercise and diet routine and they did nothing to aid it, all they did was cause my bank balance to slip.

hi dietingdon!
i have just started taking lipobind 2 days ago- i have lost 1.5lbs in that time.i have no bloating or upset tummy.:)
this is a last resort for me, as i have polycystic ovaries and have problems losing weight.i eat healthily and i DO exercise for 2-3 hours a day, 6 days a week! (hubby and i compete in triathlons!):break_diet:
i am 36yrs old, 5ft 5 1/2, and weight 77kg, my bmi is in the overweight category (i know this is not an accurate gauge, as i have a lot of muscle!)- but i would like to get down to 63kg (which i was 10yrs ago-when i literally starved myself and exercised like mad!)- but this time i want to get to my ideal weight sensibly! i cant believe i have put on this amount of weight-despite exercising regularly!- but i was only diagnosed 2yrs ago with pcos- and now realise why i struggle with weight loss! :cry:
i am not going to knock this product until i have tried it for 6 months!!;)

have lost another 1.2kg in a week, and that was without hard exercise (have had bad cold and horrendous chesty cough for last 5 days-so no strenuous exercise!)

Back