Has anyone tried it? Is it any good??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I tried it last year and would say, save your money... I was looking for a quick fix and really there is no such thing. I noticed no difference, except that I felt I somehow had permission to eat high-fat foods I wouldn't have done before, as long as I followed up with the tablets. For me, they didn't work and I ended up throwing them away... sorry.
  4. Metal_Heart

Metal_Heart Member

I agree, keep your money.

I tried them along with my normal exercise and diet routine and they did nothing to aid it, all they did was cause my bank balance to slip.
  5. dee999

dee999 New Member

hi dietingdon!
    i have just started taking lipobind 2 days ago- i have lost 1.5lbs in that time.i have no bloating or upset tummy.:)
    this is a last resort for me, as i have polycystic ovaries and have problems losing weight.i eat healthily and i DO exercise for 2-3 hours a day, 6 days a week! (hubby and i compete in triathlons!):break_diet:
    i am 36yrs old, 5ft 5 1/2, and weight 77kg, my bmi is in the overweight category (i know this is not an accurate gauge, as i have a lot of muscle!)- but i would like to get down to 63kg (which i was 10yrs ago-when i literally starved myself and exercised like mad!)- but this time i want to get to my ideal weight sensibly! i cant believe i have put on this amount of weight-despite exercising regularly!- but i was only diagnosed 2yrs ago with pcos- and now realise why i struggle with weight loss! :cry:
    i am not going to knock this product until i have tried it for 6 months!!;)
  6. dee999

dee999 New Member

have lost 1kg in 6 days!;)
  7. dee999

dee999 New Member

have lost another 1.2kg in a week, and that was without hard exercise (have had bad cold and horrendous chesty cough for last 5 days-so no strenuous exercise!)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.