Lipotrim 01.08.11-14.11.11 Diary Challenge

Luckily I don't live above a shop. It could've been another story. But I was indoors all day away from it, but not too far.

It's like my fears are following me in my sleep. I haven't been able to think of anything else!
I do monitor my weight in the mornings, but I record every Monday cos that's where I started.

You're lucky to still be eating food and losing it! I have to sssstaaarve! myself just to get a head start lol

I don't blame you for staying indoors, I would too if there was a riot outside. I hope they stop rioting over there where you live.

I had my fears haunting me in my dreams too. I dreamt several horrible dreams when I was doing LCHF. I dreamt I'd eat rice, bread, sweet breads, and after I ate them I'd realize I was doing LCHF and all carbs were banned. I'd wake feeling like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my diet is ruined!" Then I'd realize I was dreaming.

I tried to starve myself a bit a couple of months ago, I only lost 3 lbs that month, only to gain 1.5lbs back because of a wedding. I barely ate at that wedding too. My body just didn't want to let go of my fat :( Each diet works differently for each people. What works for one, might not work for another :)

CaliSweden said:
I dreamt I'd eat rice, bread, sweet breads, and after I ate them I'd realize I was doing LCHF and all carbs were banned. I'd wake feeling like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my diet is ruined!" Then I'd realize I was dreaming.

I tried to starve myself a bit a couple of months ago, I only lost 3 lbs that month, only to gain 1.5lbs back because of a wedding. I barely ate at that wedding too. My body just didn't want to let go of my fat :( Each diet works differently for each people. What works for one, might not work for another :)

LMAO! That happens to me alllll the time! And what a relief it is when you do realise it was just a nightmare. hahaha

Before the lipotrim? I starved myself for three days and of course when I ate again, however healthy it was? I still gained weight because my body went into storage mode in case I deprived myself again. That's why with the lipotrim? You are nourishing the body a little bit so it thinks, OK. Food's still coming. I can afford to let go of some fat to make up the use of energy. So the extra 1500 calories I don't eat? is compensated with body fat.
So when I do come off? In order to maintain the weight I've lost? I need to make sure that I eat the recommended daily amount of calories and exercise so that I'm not overeating. I do expect to gain something, but it will come off if I continue to stay active.
I've lost weight before through healthy eating and exercise. I stayed that way for more than 2 yrs. Even though I'd have a go a junk food. I kept it off with exercise but then I became depressed and it all went downhill from there. So now I wanna get there fast!
And it's true. Some diets are no for everyone. It depends on cost and time.

So how are you getting on with your recipes?

Yeah I was totally relieved when I woke and realized I was only dreaming.

I think my body was just keeping anything I ate, I'd eat less throughout the day, but I guess since I was always hungry anything I ate just went straight to my bum. It was depressing not seeing that scale go down.

I agree that exercising helps alot. It gets the engine running, and burns fats. Also the exercise helps burn more fat throughout the day, even after you workedout.

For some people low calories is the way to go, for some low carbs, for some exercise, for some a program, and for some GI/GL. Each body works and reacts differently to each diet. When I was younger eating less totally did the trick. Now it doesn't, and thankfully it looks like I found something that matches my needs and I can still lose weight.

I think I'm getting along good. I was a little naughty today. Don't know if you saw my food log for today yet. But well when nature call's and I get cravings, I become a real diva. So I had to give in to my cravings.

How are you feeling today so far??? Nice new picture btw, pretty :)

Day 9 @ 21:45: First of all. My baaaad! I put down "Day 7" instead of 9. So I'm definitely on day 9 today folks. lol
Anyway. This afternoon I did a few star jumps during commercial when I.....(the next part might gross you out!)....went to use the toilet and discovered that my period was coming BACK!
Like, you don't understand what this means to me. I haven't had a menstrual cycle since April 31st 2011!

"4 mmmmonths! I tells yah!"

It's super duper light, but there's no faking it orrr mistaking it. Which means that I'll have a menstrural-free holiday! Woo who! Yaaaaw baaaby!

In other news. I had my shake really late today. I often have it around 20:00 cos by then I'm starving. But I seriously could have gone the rest of the night without it.
I pretty much weigh the same as yesterday. I've only gone down to 220 from 220.4.
By the looks of things, I may not lose that 7lbs mini goal this week unless I give birth out my a**.
I've been drinking water like a fish and putting in as much exercise as my legs can possibly take.
I dunno. Maybe tomorrow will be different. I've still got until Sunday to burn the fat. Any weight loss is good at this point :)

Wow 4 months is long time. Are you okay? You probably didn't lose much today because of the period. Most of us tend to retain a lot of water during that time of the month. I'm sure once you're done with it, you'll drop pounds quickly again :)

I couldn't stop laughing with your comment on giving birth out your a**, but I totally get how you feel. It's gross but since I've been on this diet I swear I've given birth a couple of times. It's a lot of fiber in GI/GL :ashamed0005: .

CaliSweden said:
Wow 4 months is long time. Are you okay? You probably didn't lose much today because of the period. Most of us tend to retain a lot of water during that time of the month. I'm sure once you're done with it, you'll drop pounds quickly again :)

I couldn't stop laughing with your comment on giving birth out your a**, but I totally get how you feel. It's gross but since I've been on this diet I swear I've given birth a couple of times. It's a lot of fiber in GI/GL :ashamed0005: .

Yup! 4 months. I thought I was having a canary. But my doctor kept saying it's stress. Darn right it's stress. Stress from being fat!

LOL! When I was on Xenical (aka Alli, over the counter), I was squirting like a sprinkler. Because a third of the fat isn't absorbed by the intestine.
But with the lipotrim? It's constipation all the way. That's why I was saying I needed to get some Senokot to help things along. Haven't gone yet. Hopefully the streets of London will be safe long enough for me to pop inside my local Tesco's.

So far, my period isn't heavy like I would expect it to by now. Ever since I kissed my early twenties goodbye? my body's been doing some unusual things that I can't make heads or tails of. Hopefully it's all down to diet and exercise.

Anyway. I'm off to bed now. First night I don't feel it's because I'm hungry. Good stuff! ;)

Oh wow, that's really good that you're getting it now then. You must not be as stressed now :)

When I was doing the shake diet some years ago trying to lose a couple pounds. I did it for two weeks, but boy oh boy every afternoon I had the shake ish. Maybe the shakes I had have a lot of fiber in them, because every afternoon around 5pm it was like clockwork. I always made sure I was home at that time.

I'm sure with the weightloss and exercise your body will begin to regulate itself so you get it monthly again. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better tonight. Look forward to reading more of your entries :) Night night!

Lol

Day 10 @ 07:43 : Mia is officially my alarm clock.
Just like every other morning since last week? I haven't been able to switch my mind off losing weight. If I ever thought about it before I started the lipotrim? I certaintly am right now.
As I was laying in bed on my side, I shifted my right leg only to feel this weakening, immobilized, almost dead sensation in my upper thigh. Like when you try to make a fist in the morning, but you can't without it hurting in your wrist? It was like that.
I was still in a dream state at that point so there wasn't much I could do about it but turn and fall back asleep on my other side with sound of my voice constantly telling me to, "lose two pound...lose two pounds...lose two pounds..."
It is annoying at times, but for once I'm not waking up with food as the first thing on my mind. For once I'm not waking up thinking if I should have a bowl of cereal or warm bread with butter and melted cheese. I'm not thinking about the calories, or the quantity of the food. I'm no longer anxious about going outside to the shops every time for something healthy rather than buying a takeaway. Or buying a takeaway rather than go outside to the shops even though it's 5mins away.
It's just 3 shakes a day for the whole week. And although I wake up with thoughts of slimming down? I still have the rest of the day to think about other things other than food and the day goes by so quickly :D

So far, I am seeing alot of physical changes. Especially where I used to have a double chin. Now I'm beginning to go back to having just one ;) Already I can see that excess skin is going to be an issue. The thing is. I don't want to be skin and bones. I love my juicey bits. I'd like my body to be toned and shapely like JLo, Beyoncè, Selma Hayak, Britanny, Jessica Alba.... Not like Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, Amy Winehouse (rip) or the Olsen sisters. So if I see boobs are starting to look like two fried eggs in a frying pan? I will not be happy! As much as I get annoyed for not being able to fit them into tailor made dresses and blouses? I still like my lady lumps.
Anyway. We'll see. Might have to invest heavily on a darn good Wonderbra!

I hope your leg is okay, maybe you slept on it wrong, and gave yourself a dead leg?

Glad to hear that you're getting more comfortable with your diet. Also that's wonderful that you're waking up with the mindset to conquer your body:) Too bad we can't just fast forward to the moment we reach goal weight :) But then again, maybe we wouldn't appreciate the new weight as much without the trials and tribulations of getting there. I know I took my old body for granted, always thinking I wish I had a smaller bum, or maybe I could be slimmer. When I look at my old pictures, I think omg what was I thinking before I was perfect the way I was. Now I'd take that old body back and love it with all my heart :).

I hear you on that one. I don't want to look like a toothpick either. Even when I was 105 lbs, I was a curvy girl, I never became stick and bones. Now I'm just too much curves and ghetto booty for my own good. If I backed my thang up now I'd knock a wall down >_< Actually I've misjudged my size several times and walk by things, only to bump my butt or thighs into the corner of it.

I was scared of excess skin too, the first 3 weeks I lost about 7 lbs, and I noticed my upper arm skin looked a little excess. But I started exercising and doing push ups, and now my skin has tightened back up. I think you're young enough that most of the skin will tighten itself back up :). Also with some exercise it will for sure tighten up faster :)

CaliSweden said:
I hope your leg is okay, maybe you slept on it wrong, and gave yourself a dead leg?

Glad to hear that you're getting more comfortable with your diet. Also that's wonderful that you're waking up with the mindset to conquer your body:) Too bad we can't just fast forward to the moment we reach goal weight :) But then again, maybe we wouldn't appreciate the new weight as much without the trials and tribulations of getting there. I know I took my old body for granted, always thinking I wish I had a smaller bum, or maybe I could be slimmer. When I look at my old pictures, I think omg what was I thinking before I was perfect the way I was. Now I'd take that old body back and love it with all my heart :).

I hear you on that one. I don't want to look like a toothpick either. Even when I was 105 lbs, I was a curvy girl, I never became stick and bones. Now I'm just too much curves and ghetto booty for my own good. If I backed my thang up now I'd knock a wall down >_< Actually I've misjudged my size several times and walk by things, only to bump my butt or thighs into the corner of it.

I was scared of excess skin too, the first 3 weeks I lost about 7 lbs, and I noticed my upper arm skin looked a little excess. But I started exercising and doing push ups, and now my skin has tightened back up. I think you're young enough that most of the skin will tighten itself back up :). Also with some exercise it will for sure tighten up faster :)

It was a dead leg fro sleeping on it. That's why I turned to my other side lol

I'm still laughing at that comment you made about backing that thang up! and knocking things down. I'm the exact saaaammme wayyyy.
I look back on my slim photos and think to myself why couldn't I have stopped?
Then I was in my local supermarket a moment ago and saw a multipack Wispa reduced to 84p whilst 4 punnet of Jaffa oranges cost £1.80. How can that be justified when fruit is plucked (albeit, farmed) and with chocolate they've got to mix all these chemicals as well as pay for cocoa beans? Where's the logic? OK. Importation costs. But so are cocoa beans! If fruit was 84p? Everyone in the country would look like models.

What is Wispa? Fruits should be cheaper than candies. But I guess all the fake ingredients in candies are cheaper to produce than a real fruit. Just so sad.

Maybe they should do a tax on bad foods, but then again I think many people will still choose the bad things over the good ones :(

CaliSweden said:
What is Wispa? Fruits should be cheaper than candies. But I guess all the fake ingredients in candies are cheaper to produce than a real fruit. Just so sad.

Maybe they should do a tax on bad foods, but then again I think many people will still choose the bad things over the good ones :(

Wispa is a chocolate they brought back from back in the day.
But how can ingredients compare to just one ingredient like fruit? Doesn't make any sense. A frozen pizza costs less than a bunch of grapes! And pizza has cheese, sauce, flour, salt etc plus chemicals.

Yes. People might pay £5 for 1 bar of chocolate. But after that chocgone and they realise they've just £5 on a chocolate bar than a 3 course meal? maybe that would change their whole perspective. Then again, if customers were ok to pay that kinda money? They wouldn't do it everyday hence the drop in weight.

CORRECTION
Wispa is a chocolate they brought back from back in the day.
But how can ingredients compare to just one ingredient like fruit? Doesn't make any sense. A frozen pizza costs less than a bunch of grapes! And pizza has cheese, sauce, flour, salt etc plus chemicals.

Yes. People might pay £5 for 1 bar of chocolate. But after it's gone*** and they realise they've just spent*** £5 on a chocolate bar than a 3 course meal? maybe that would change their whole perspective. Then again, if customers were ok to pay that kinda money? They wouldn't do it everyday hence the drop in weight.

Oh cool so it's an old fashioned chocolate that is back out again.

Well I wish it would work that way with the high taxes preventing people from consuming something bad for them. But living in Sweden aka: the land of ridiculous taxes on everything, I've learned that it isn't the case. They tax alot for alcohol and cigarettes. A pack of cigarettes are over £7.5, yet I know people who smokes a pack or more a day, that's £225 a month or more. But then again maybe they're that expensive in England too.

Binge drinking is very common here, and I imagine that with how expensive alcoholic drinks are here that they'd have much less drunks on the holidays and weekends.

I ate some watermelon yesterday and today and it was so much better than any candy bar I could have eaten. But then again candy bars aren't too cheap here either. A kitkat bar is about 66p here.

CaliSweden said:
Oh cool so it's an old fashioned chocolate that is back out again.

Well I wish it would work that way with the high taxes preventing people from consuming something bad for them. But living in Sweden aka: the land of ridiculous taxes on everything, I've learned that it isn't the case. They tax alot for alcohol and cigarettes. A pack of cigarettes are over £7.5, yet I know people who smokes a pack or more a day, that's £225 a month or more. But then again maybe they're that expensive in England too.

Binge drinking is very common here, and I imagine that with how expensive alcoholic drinks are here that they'd have much less drunks on the holidays and weekends.

I ate some watermelon yesterday and today and it was so much better than any candy bar I could have eaten. But then again candy bars aren't too cheap here either. A kitkat bar is about 66p here.

I don't smoke or drink alcohol, so I really wouldn't know babe.
You really can't beat or compare fresh fruit and veg to a candy bar. You just can't. You don't feel full, you might get the runs, you might get acne...and you just feel lousy. Sure. It's a tasty treat. But to live off it everyday? Can't do that. Don't know how some people do it every day religiously.

How are you feeling today? Is everything ok in your area? Saw the news and it's still just shocking that it's London.

Day 10, Part 2 @ 22:41 : This afternoon, after I got back from shopping today, I began to feel really discouraged when I weighed myself and saw no improvement since day 9. I drank more water, I danced, jumped up and down, went for a walk, had my shakes. That was it. Popped on the scales again few hours later after a power nap....same thing. 220lbs. So I tried going toilet. Nothing happened. Even so, I wouldn't still be stuck on stupid if I was burning fat during a short work out, surely?
That's when I almost packed it all in because I thought to myself well. If I'm only gonna stay the same one week and lose 2lbs the next week? then I might as well live on solids cos people still enjoy food annnd lose the exact same thing, with the addition of exercise! I mean, I've done it before, so I might as well do it again!
But then I thought. You know what? I've come this far to turn back now. And if I did start to eat my steam broccoli and cauliflower with chicken and ting, whose to say I won't gain a pound? Whose to say one food choice won't lead to a naughty food choice? Then I'll be back to número uno where there is depression, anxiety and regret.
So far there's nothing I haven't done by the book. All I'm drinking are the shakes and water. Should I be doing anything else? Maybe if I chopped my arm off I'll get better results lol Naaah. I'm not gonna do that.....ooooobviously. But I'm just saying. How is my body still functioning if it's not burning the fat for fuel? Was I really carrying that much water inside last week??? *sigh* No. I won't give up orrr give in. I've gone through too much rubbish in the last three years to give up especially when I'm doing so well.
On a positive note. I fit into my size 16 dress for my brother's wedding, perfectly! Baby had front! aaannnd BACK!! So even if I still stay the same until the wedding? At least amma still look cute in it.
*yawn* OK. Time to sleep now before my alarm goes off again. And by alarm I mean Mia lol Night everybody!

CaliSweden said:
How are you feeling today? Is everything ok in your area? Saw the news and it's still just shocking that it's London.

London, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingh, Liverpool...across the UK now. But everything was ok when I went out this afternoon.
Good night :)

Back