Lipotrim 01.08.11-14.11.11 Diary Challenge

@ Zerotohero : Thank you for your support. The day isn't over yet, but I know I'll get through it. Tomorrow morning I will update my current weight so we can all observe just how much I have lost. I'm pretty sure it's water retention because I do go a lot.

How are you feeling now that it's day 2? I hope positive :)

@CaliSweden : Thanks hon! I know, right? I wonder what next week will be like :p I won't lose as much, in fact it's slowing down now. But still losing it! *wink!*

I got the net, but it's still grainy. I don't know. Maybe I did it wrong but seiving it works for me so I'm sticking with that ;)

Honestly, I don't think I would've lasted this long without the tons of support and inspired stories from this site. Just to know I'm not alone in this makes me feel so much better in the knowledge that I too can be a succes and hopefully inspire others who are in the state I am right now :)

That's great that we're able to help you out! The stories on here are so inspiring. It does make me try to make the better choices, even when I'm out in town and have to eat out, I'm trying to pick the better choices.

I can't wait to see your results! I look forward to it. I'm sure next week will be good for you too :)

I knowwww..lol I'm holding on! All I can see right now is a slimmer meeee!

Wow Miss you're so cute and pretty!

Aww, thanks hon. Thought I'd start by putting a face to my name lol

I guess I should do it too oneday. Just a little shy and embarrassed to. I gotta build up the courage still.

Hi can I ask where you get your lipotrim from? And do u know if u can get it through your gp???

Keep it up your doing so well x

@CaliSweden : Oh, babes. Don't feel embarrassed :(
I used to have horrid photos taken of me when I was growing up in high school. I was a complete joke.
But then I lost the weight through proper diet and exercise and took so many beautiful photos of myself that no one in my high school realised was me. They were gobsmacked by my transformation. So the worse the photo? the greater the transformation ;) But it really doesn't matter. We're all here for a reason. To lose weight and it doesn't matter what you look like now, it's what you're gonna look and feel like later. And besides, you've got a guy. He wouldn't be with you if he didn't find you beautiful and lovely person, right?
It's up to you anyway Cal. Would be nice to see yah :)

@pepshouse : I got my lipotrim from my local pharmacy. Because of my weight? he registered me on the spot. But my gp also mentioned to me that some of her other patients have come to her to sign a sort of consent form to be taken to their local pharmacist.
There's a lipotrim webiste (if you google it) where you can search all the pharmacies that are doing the lipotrim programme nearest to you.

Best wishes!!!

Day 8 of Week 2 @ 07:34: I've made it!! Yippieeee!!! *does the party rock shuffle* I've gotta say. I feel, awesome. I've lost 15.4lbs! and I have noooo idea where it's got to but the main thing is, I'm not carrying it around anymore lol
Now. In all serious. It's week 2 and I'm well and truly committed to the lipotrim. There's absolutely noooo turning back or messing up for me. This is it. I'm doing it. I'm losing the weight.....BIG! time. I can see the finishing line with me in a dress that doesn't more look like a tent.
I'm hoping to lose 7lbs this week. And the way I'm gonna do that is by exercising. Not heavy, Olympic, Linford Christie kinda exercise. But gentle, get the heart pumping a lil more kinda exercise so I won't pass out. And definitely more water. And maybe I better look for some Senokot to help move things along...
I've noticed that I haven't been getting that fizz in my throat or the deep groawling in my stomach. My body's all calm, adjusting and coming to terms with the fact that it's not gonna get any food other than the lipotrim. Even as I think of food? I really don't feel like eating anything. My mind doesn't remind me of the taste or texture of food that would normally get me in the mood to sink my teeth into. Maybe I'm just saying that now because I'm not faced with it. But like the KFC advert and Tesco's Summer Exchange for £10 Finest foods....it just doesn't phase me. Now when I do feel the hunger? I just drink my lipotrim with some ice cubes and the feeling goes away.

Right! Time I get busy! ;)

That's so awesome Missy that you lost 15.4 lbs in your first week! Holy wow that's just amazing! At this rate you'll be done with your diet sooner than you know it. Congratulations on sticking to your diet and taking back control :)
:talk017:

I know, right? It's frigging fantastic! can't belive I've lost more than a stone in my first week. I must've been carrying some serious water. lol
And I've lost 2" round my waist. So you know I'll be keeping this up until I do reach my goal.

Wow that's really great that you lost two inches off your waist! I'm proud of you! Losing those inches really show on the body. I'm sure you'll have a lot of clothes soon that you won't be able to fit into anymore, as in they'll be too big for you :)

That's what I'm hoping Cali. But I'm scared I won't maintain and I'll put back all what I've lost ten fold! Looks like I'll have to live the rest of my life without bagels and ice cream if I wanna stay at my slim weight cos I don't think I could eat a crumb of bagel and a tsp of ice cream :( We'll see how I feel about it when I get there :D

You can always switch to GI/GL diet when you reach goal weight in order to maintain. Molly did that and she's been maintaining for over a year.

You learn to eat better and learn to eat better portion sizes. If you eat something high GI or GL, then next time you eat just do low again. :)

Didn't Molly put on weight at some point?
I think I know what I'm doing. Just gonna stick to what feels good for now Cali :) But thank you!

You're welcome:) You should do what feels best for you :)

Molly lost some extra weight with GI/GL, and she's maintained it. Of course there might be a +- couple pounds here and there, but it goes away soon on the + pounds :)

Day 7 @ 11:19 : I know it's real late but I was up all night watching the destruction of my neighbourhood by rioters on SkyNews. Which also meant that I couldn't go to my local park because they were trashing the place and burning cars. It's a nightmare in London right now. But anyway. Managed to fall asleep after my mum text me to say she got to work safely. Unfortunately for her, my flat doesn't have anything in the way of food. Just lipotrim, water and tea. She drank some herbal tea, poor thing. I've just had my first shake of the day (chocolate) and I'm feeling fine. I've really gotten used to this feeling of weakness and hunger I suppose, cos I do feel hungry. Just not craving anything fatty or too sweet.
I also had a dream of being in a JLO video where we were on that....jetski? with the bed attached to it that they use to rescue people? Yea. We were on that in a beautiful ocean. I kept getting nervous that maybe there were sharks lurking about, ready to bite our limbs! but she kept right on doing her thing for the camera, looking all glamourous and smiling.
Once the shoot was done we got onto the beach, much to my relief, to greet a couple of male stylists who were caucasion and skinny and one of em was holding up this beautiful white flowy coutour (can't spell!) dress with a black band over the empire line and it was tiny so you knew it was a designer dress for the beautiful and skinny. And as I admired it, this guy kept shooting me a face that said to me, "I don't know why you keep looking at this dress. It's not going to fit you....anywhere!" His eyes were cold and disconnected whenever he looked my way. I turned upset and walked away asking myself who the hell he thought he was? I'm gonna lose so much weight that dress won't even fit me!
Of course Miss Lopez fit in it perfectly.

I seriously think I'm developing an obsession with losing the pounds now. Cos if the numbers on my scale doesn't keep falling? I'll star jump until my heart races and then do it again. Drink some water. Go toilet. And then jump on the scales again. I definitely don't want to become aneorexic so my mind better just behave itself.
Gonna try and open bowels today. It's important to go so I won't feel bloated and sluggish :(

Missy please becareful and safe. I saw the rioting on the news and it's just insane.

I hate having dreams like that. It's like even in the dreams I know I'm not skinny mini :( It's ok, because we'll get there soon enough right Missy! You'll get there sooner than me :)

You should weigh yourself in the mornings :) Don't get too obsessed or else you're gonna stress yourself out. It's still amazing that you've lost so much the first week :)

Back