Lipotrim 01.08.11-14.11.11 Diary Challenge

Day 13, Part 1 @ 11:05 : Soon as I opened my eyes, I jumped out of bed, fed Mia, put the radio on and started shaking my tail feather! I was thinking to myself, where has this new found energy suddenly come from??? I feel great and on top of that? My skin is looking goooood. Like my face looks a lot clearer and bright. My teeth? Ohhh my gosh! My teeth are beautiful and white again. Can't believe how awesome I feel and food could noooot be any further from my mind. And it's true. The weeks are flying by. Why? Because I'm not constantly thinking about food!
What's for breakfast? Lipotriom. What's for lunch? Lipotrim. What's for dinner? Lipotrim. And tomorrow? LIPOTRIM!! It's that wonderful! I don't need to carry heavy shopping. I don't need to calculate my food budget for the week. Just £36 and get on with the rest of my life. How easy could life be for a single person like me? I do.....

That's really great that you woke up feeling energetic and happy :) Sounds like you're getting the hang of it:)

(cont.).....feel for the rest of you guys who are constantly ambushed by family/friends eating food. But for me? This is just great. I can knuckle down by keeping focused. But the real challenge will be in 2-3 weeks time, when I'll have to fly out to the Caribbean and have the most delicious cuisine tempting me. God forbid if I should come across a vendor selling chicken roti because I will shoot myself in the neck with a tranquilizer. But realistically I'll probably run 100 mile away. Uh! The huuuumanity. I swear, if after I go through all of that and I return to London just to cheat? I am going to b**** slap myself silly.

But otherwise? Feeling great, looking healthy....what more can I say? Just three more months and I'll be laughing and smiling again. I might even start dating :p
It's allll coming together.

Hi Missy, when you go to the Caribbeans I say that you should enjoy "some" nice natural fresh foods while you're there. If you make healthy choices like rotisserie chicken is healthy, just eat the breast meat. Or eat fresh fruits. But not go overboard, and then when you come home you can kick in full gear again.

I'm not trying to play the devil's advocate or anything, I know people who went on vacation and decided to take a small break from their diets to enjoy local foods. Sorry if I'm not helping you, I just don't want you to regret not enjoying a little of the fresh local healthy foods is all. I know I know, I'm probably going to get the "OMG, tell that GI/GL dieter to go take a hike." >_<

CaliSweden said:
Hi Missy, when you go to the Caribbeans I say that you should enjoy "some" nice natural fresh foods while you're there. If you make healthy choices like rotisserie chicken is healthy, just eat the breast meat. Or eat fresh fruits. But not go overboard, and then when you come home you can kick in full gear again.

I'm not trying to play the devil's advocate or anything, I know people who went on vacation and decided to take a small break from their diets to enjoy local foods. Sorry if I'm not helping you, I just don't want you to regret not enjoying a little of the fresh local healthy foods is all. I know I know, I'm probably going to get the "OMG, tell that GI/GL dieter to go take a hike." >_<

haha I do understand and hear what you're saying Cali. But if you knew my history and medical condition, you would know that meee "enjoying" and "trying" some foods and then thinking I can just come back to the Lipotrim? Nuh uh. That simply isn't going to happen. Good for those who can, but I'm not taking any chances. I already know what food tastes like. I've had years of it. Clearly! And what am I now....15st 7? And that's from doing this lipotrim. That's not gonna go away if I throw myself out of ketosis and enjoy a bit of "chicken breast." If I'm gonna cheat? I'm gonna make sure it's worth it. So, that's not going to happen babes. But I hear yah. And if you're still around during my refeed week? I'd happily take your food advice. But for now it's not about that. It's about me losing this weight as soon as I can so I can get on with living :)

Okay sorry about that. Each people know their own habits and weaknesses better than anyone else. It's best to listen to your feeling on what to do. I know you'll do great :)

How are you feeling today?

I feeel....bored lol There's nothing on the box of any interest to me. Think I'll read my book then have a nap.

How are you feeling? You've sounded quite down lately. What's up?

I'm not down, just having my usual totm coming soon, but it likes to lag a bit. I'm usually a bit of a diva around this time>_< I've been tired, I was very dizzy yesterday. But today I took a mulitvitamin and that seems to be helping alot:)

CaliSweden said:
I'm not down, just having my usual totm coming soon, but it likes to lag a bit. I'm usually a bit of a diva around this time>_< I've been tired, I was very dizzy yesterday. But today I took a mulitvitamin and that seems to be helping alot:)

Cool :)

Day 14, Part 1 @ 05:42 : I did not get good sleep last night, hence the early bird diary entry.
Throughout yesterday I was obsessively weighing myself in the morning, after I had my shakes, after I used the bathroom, when I drank water, exercised....and still my scales continued to say 215.6....215.6....215.6!!!
I know I shouldn't be weighing myself every single day. My only interest is to understand how and why I'm losing weight after I do a certain something so I can continue to do it more often. But evidently, it just doesn't work out that way. So I went to bed feeling like I was a failure even though I knew I wasn't. Then my brain again tried to get me to eat so I would feel some comfort. But I wasn't about to order a takeaway to take me back to square one and instead drank my last shake just before lights were out.
I hope today turns out to be a good because I really fancy some cheering up. If I can, I'll go for a short walk and see if that doesn't change my mood...

Are you still on totm? I was told that it can really affect the weightloss, even for those on lipotrim. Also usually at diet clubs they write down totm on your weight for that week too. So even they take it into consideration.

I myself gained 1.6 lbs in two days after weigh in, and that was being a good girl. But now I've lost half of it. I started mine today, so it looks like this next weigh in will be ugly for me.

See so don't worry it will soon go down again quickly:) We just gotta blame mother nature for her monthly visits, making things much harder for us like weightloss.

CaliSweden said:
Are you still on totm? I was told that it can really affect the weightloss, even for those on lipotrim. Also usually at diet clubs they write down totm on your weight for that week too. So even they take it into consideration.

I myself gained 1.6 lbs in two days after weigh in, and that was being a good girl. But now I've lost half of it. I started mine today, so it looks like this next weigh in will be ugly for me.

See so don't worry it will soon go down again quickly:) We just gotta blame mother nature for her monthly visits, making things much harder for us like weightloss.

Yep. Still on my period and just weighed myself. I've lost another pound. I'm down to 214.6 :) I'm sure it's just slowing it down. But yea. I think I'll put that down once I calculate my total weightloss for this week tomorrow. I've been bleeding extremly light for a week now. I thought I'd have a flood after 4 months, but nope. Light as ever! Can't complain. No cramps and no clots so relatively good except for the unwanted mood swings =\

Keep being good Cali, you're doing so well. And I'm positive you'll drop a lot of weight after your totm ;)

Congrats on the weightloss, that's great to still lose weight even on totm! For sure you have put a note on the weigh in about totm. I'm sure once it's gone, your weight will drop fast:)

Mine is finally here, so hopefully after this the weight will go away again :)

Day 15 @ 16:19 : I am rrrreeeeally getting tired of drinking the lipotrim now. But more than that? I am sick to the back teeth of drinking 3-4 litres of water a day when I am not even thirsty. To tell you the truth? I'd prefer to go the rest of the day without any more of these frigging shakes.
Some people reading this might say, Well why don't you eat something and blah, blah, blah. Well no offence but there is absolutely zero chance of me starting to eat in the middle of a drastic weight loss, starvation program just so I can pile on double what I lost. Nooooo WAY!! All I'm saying is, I'm tired and bored of the shakes. The weird thing is, I don't even fancy any food. I look at my reflection and I see a fat girl getting thin so I have to keep drinking the 3 shakes everyday. I've got two left so I might as well stop b****ing and moaning and just get on with it.
I think calculating my desired goal weight has really got to me. I took a look at the BMI chart again and it read that I should way at LEAST! 130st or 130lbs. Any lower and I'd be underweight. So as you can see from my status, I have until February IF! I lose a stone a month from now, to get there. I don't know howwww some people have lost 17st of their start weight when all I need to lose is 6st in 6 months. But 6 months of this? No Christmas? It kills me.
But I am on a mission people! This is it! My final chance! My one chance to finally....FINALLY! be the woman I want to be. And truthfully? I don't know what to expect. Maybe weighing 9.3st isn't for me. I mean, I'm so used to seeing and carrying and feeling my flesh. So how am I going to cope with loose skin and bones???
The good news is I have well and truly passed the lethargic phase of this intense diet regime. In fact I felt so good I couldve gone running. But I didn't cos of the crazy riots that happened in my neighbourhood. So it was dancing all afternoon instead.
The second thing I need to remember is getting some ketone strips off my pharmacist just to see where I'm at. But the guys is so useless at times. It's like he just goes through the motions.
Anyway. Better make my second shake of the day before it reaches 20:00.

Day 15 @ 16:19 : I am rrrreeeeally getting tired of drinking the lipotrim now. But more than that? I am sick to the back teeth of drinking 3-4 litres of water a day when I am not even thirsty. To tell you the truth? I'd prefer to go the rest of the day without any more of these frigging shakes.
Some people reading this might say, Well why don't you eat something and blah, blah, blah. Well no offence but there is absolutely zero chance of me starting to eat in the middle of a drastic weight loss, starvation program just so I can pile on double what I lost. Nooooo WAY!! All I'm saying is, I'm tired and bored of the shakes. The weird thing is, I don't even fancy any food. I look at my reflection and I see a fat girl getting thin so I have to keep drinking the 3 shakes everyday. I've got two left so I might as well stop b****ing and moaning and just get on with it.
I think calculating my desired goal weight has really got to me. I took a look at the BMI chart again and it read that I should way at LEAST! 130st or 130lbs. Any lower and I'd be underweight. So as you can see from my status, I have until February IF! I lose a stone a month from now, to get there. I don't know howwww some people have lost 17st of their start weight when all I need to lose is 6st in 6 months. But 6 months of this? No Christmas? It kills me.
But I am on a mission people! This is it! My final chance! My one chance to finally....FINALLY! be the woman I want to be. And truthfully? I don't know what to expect. Maybe weighing 9.3st isn't for me. I mean, I'm so used to seeing and carrying and feeling my flesh. So how am I going to cope with loose skin and bones???
The good news is I have well and truly passed the lethargic phase of this intense diet regime. In fact I felt so good I couldve gone running. But I didn't cos of the crazy riots that happened in my neighbourhood. So it was dancing all afternoon instead.
The second thing I need to remember is getting some ketone strips off my pharmacist just to see where I'm at. But the guys is so useless at times. It's like he just goes through the motions.
Anyway. Better make my second shake of the day before it reaches 20:00.

totally know where your coming from re being sick of the shakes but just think of the end result and that should keep ya on track. ive done lt twice before. first time i lost 70lbs in 15, the second, 50lbs in 10 weeks. im here again cause of a couple personal issues came up n bit me on the bum but im back with it now and enjoying the mundanity of it if im honest.

youve done so damn well so far..you should be immensely proud of your achievements. i take it your not gonna refeed for your holiday by the way you are talking or did i get the wrong end of the stick? :) im off on my hols tomorrow but only cornwall lol so shouldnt be too difficult (ive done it before)

all the best and i remain stuck to your diary cause you say it like it is and i like that :)

h xx

harriet2 said:
totally know where your coming from re being sick of the shakes but just think of the end result and that should keep ya on track. ive done lt twice before. first time i lost 70lbs in 15, the second, 50lbs in 10 weeks. im here again cause of a couple personal issues came up n bit me on the bum but im back with it now and enjoying the mundanity of it if im honest.

youve done so damn well so far..you should be immensely proud of your achievements. i take it your not gonna refeed for your holiday by the way you are talking or did i get the wrong end of the stick? :) im off on my hols tomorrow but only cornwall lol so shouldnt be too difficult (ive done it before)

all the best and i remain stuck to your diary cause you say it like it is and i like that :)

h xx

Hi harriet2,

I'm telling you. I need to keep this thing real because it's not always smiles. This diet seriously does take everything you got. But being in ketosis has greatly helped me to stay on course. And, I am so anxious about even trying to eat food now that I will be bringing my lipotrim with me to the Caribbean. I just hope customs don't think I'm importing anything illegal. They'll probably have a right old laugh about it, but hey. I know why I'm doing this and I really could care a less what anybody else thinks. It's like being in a prison, but the prison is your body. And the only way to get out of yourself is to stop overeating because it leads to so much else.

I hope with all my heart that I can at least lose 70lbs by December. That would be something.

I'm in my third week now. I can't wait to see this month go. I can't wait to see December and I'm still doing this.

Thank you for understanding. It helps a lot. And I hope you reach your goals too and maintain it when you do. xxx

Hi Missy, sorry to hear that you're tired of the shakes. It can happen during dieting that you get tired of making yourself consume that food/shake to make you lose weight. But it comes and goes in stages. You sound like a strong person, who is determined to reclaim her body back. So I know you'll get to your goal weight, and I'll be cheering you on every step of the way:party0011:!

Congratulations on your weightloss so far! That's really great that you lost 4.6 lbs with totm! You've lost 20 lbs since you started, that's really awesome Missy :talk017:!

Day 16, Part 1 @ 09:48 : I'm lying in my bed still thinking if skipping my last lipotrim last night, would have any effect on me today. At the moment I feel fine. My tummy isn't crumbling although it is making that occassional fizzing sound. I took another Senokot last night to get things moving, which it has. But my mother has concerns that I maybe using it too often so instead of daily. I'll take only one every week. I'm just not used to going long periods without a bowel movement. This part of doing the LT is something I'll have to get used to.
Today I'm gonna try to avoid stepping on the scales as I think trying to lose as much in such a short space of time is fast becoming an obsession. I wanna lose weight and I wanna lose weight now, but of course that's physically impossible. Unless I go for liposuction and just have the surgeon suck out all the fat.
By the way things are looking right now, I might need a tummy tuck. But it would be pointless since I'd love to have children first. I wonder how Victoria Beckham still manages to keep her skinny figure allll these years. She can't still be munching on frozen peas as they say. Not once has she gone back to the curvy woman she was even after 4 kids. She must be getting "under the knife" help, surely. I mean, if I had her salary? I'd most certaintly take advantage. Well she did with her boobs, so why not everything else.
Anyway, why am I comparing myself to plastic fantastics? My body may not be Hollywood perfect, but at least I'm no cyborg.
Will we (as in society) ever accept ourselves in the way nature intended us to?....

I don't think it's a good idea to skip any of your lipotrim. You're already on a very low calorie diet, so it could be very dangerous if you skip any of them. Also the day's worth of shakes usually contain your daily required vitamins in them. Plus you might starve yourself way too much if you skip a shake and that could possibly cause your body to hold on to any fat you have.

People on tv and movies look great because they have professional trainers, chefs, makeup people, and stylists, that makes sure they look great all the time. We've all seen the stars caught without makeup and sometimes you can barely tell who they are. Also the occassional nip and tuck. No need to compare natural beauty to frankenbeauty. I think plastic surgery is so big because people judge others based on how good looking they are. Remember how we talked about how people treated us differently because we gained weight, but our personalities never changed.

You're beautiful because you're you :)

Just read your diary from start to finish x and you are doing so well, You are very honest and say it how it is.. :D Am definitely subscribing to your diary as I would love to lose 70 pounds by xmas, am on a similar diet to Lipotrim and restarted yesterday .
Hope I do as well as you, x

Back