Lipotrim 01.08.11-14.11.11 Diary Challenge

Miami Brown

Yesterday I started the lipotrim diet and managed to clear one day. However, today (02.08.11) at around 15:00 I found it really tough. My tummy was aching and rumbling. All I could think of was how much I wanted to order a small American Hot Domino pizza with a tub of Ben & Jerry cookie dough ice cream. (I know, right.) But I'm proud to say that I did not give in to temptation. Instead I quickiky made my second shake and was surprisingly satisfied afterwards. Also, reading the sucess stories on Lipotrim has made me motivated and super focused!
Tomorrow's my birthday, but you know what? I don't need a piece of cake or any other food or beverage to celebrate it. Right now I am so determined to lose 4 and a half stones that it's not even funny. And I have a holiday in the Caribbean coming up. And yes. If I am allowed, my Lipotrim will be coming with me because there is no way I am staying this size uk16.
So guys, if you have any good advice for me or would like to share your own experience being on the Lipitrim diet? I would so appreciate the encouragement. It's only day 2, but I hear the first week is always tough :)

Hello and :welcome2:MB,
I did try the lipotrim pills the ones that prevent the absorption of fat... unpleasant for all concerned if you know what i mean, but that was a few months ago, before i really was ready to get serious about losing the weight, now im managing to stay on track, im sure you will get a lot of posts from people with experience of it, meanwhile good luck with it and for tomorrow :):553::birthday::party0011:

Thank you MsPiggy! :)

Day 3: I woke up this morning @ 06:00 with instant hunger pains and a momentary thought that I may not get through it today.
It's my 27th birthday and I'm feeling quite anxious about being encouraged by my friends and family to celebrate it with cake. You know what people are like, "Commme onnn. It's your birthday! You gotta have some cake or a glass of wine (or some alcoholic beverage) to Christen it...." But today's not gonna be that day. I came on this diet with only one thought in mind. To lose this f***** weight. This year I've weighed the most I ever have in my whole entire life and I know that if I continue on emotionally eating? I will develop more problems than just 4 months of amenorrehea (absent period). Luckily my hormone imbalance came back negative as did my cervical smear test and transvaginal scan for polycystic ovaries :)
All I gotta do is get through today and I'll be alright for the rest of the week.

Day 5: I didn't go to bed until nearly 02:00 this morning. Yesterrday evening I went power walking around my local park three times and my muscles were so tight and tired that it kept me up, even though I really wanted to fall asleep. I started to feel the hunger pain and the bubbles rise through my oesophogos.
I just woke up and weighed myself. It read 224.4lbs but on Monday I'll update my weight. At the beginning of this week I could see how
one would quickly lose the pounds as soon as there isn't any more food going in. But now it's slowing down. I guess that's because my body's saving what fat it's got left until more arrives......Not a channnnce! I'm just so focused right now. It's easier for me to lose it since I live on my own and I'm not working til I get over my bodysmorphia and bulimia nervosa. This morning I plan to visit my gp and talk about amenorrehea. It's now been 4 months and I've passed every medical test. The cervical smear, hormone imbalance and a transvaginal scan which came back clear for pcos as I thought that might've explained the weight, the excess hair etc. But not at all. So I'm off to hopefully investigate further. Or it could be down to stress. I get so anxious about going out being the size that I am, and for good reason. Although I'm not morbidly obese and imobile. I do get the stares and the odd rude comment from black men the most. Nowadays I wear my earphones. Ignorance sure is bliss!

I've had enough of wanting to lose weight. Now I'm losing weight. And I know it would be pretty stupid of me to break my diet all because I wanted gorge on food that's put me here in the first place. So, no. Gonna make it through today come hell or highwater! But first? I need to get my Natalie Cassidy Workout DVD orrrrnnnm... Hahaha!

Hi Missy, when you get to your goal weight, you can always take a glass of wine then :) Don't forget to set up small goals, so that you the main goal won't feel so far away. I celebrate every lb I lose. I'm happy the whole day like it was my birthday, well not eating birthday foods of course. Just in that happy vibe mood for the day kind of thing.

I don't drink alcohol you know. lool
Thank you for the words :)

Day 5 @19:45: This afternoon has been tough. I feel weak. I ache all over, especially along my legs. Finding it very difficult to carry anything other than just my body.
I managed to get to my gp and all the tests came back crystal clear. So I'm very happy about that. As I told her many times it's just my fat I have problems with. But anyway. Went tescos to buy food and that for my black n white cat, Mia , whose been my strength and companion since February 2011. However, carrying 10litres of her litter this afternoon was a mmmassive struggle as well as her 6 tins of cat food plus next week's batch of Lipotrim in my other hand. I definitely need to invest in a trolley because I almost didn't make it.
I haven't reached my 1 litre of water a day goal today. In fact I've barely drunk at all. I'm just too tired and I was really thinking how this diet must've been designed for those of us who aren't working. Cos to work throughout the day on what?...A 500 calorie a day diet? Is pure madness. I'd drop into a coma!
The other thing is. I don't know if it's me, but I've been feeling a lil confused and slow witted during tasks and conversations.
All I can say is. This diet had better be worth it because I literally feel like I'm wasting away.
I have one more shake for the day. I think I'll go for the vanilla since I had strawberry and chocolate already :)
It's kinda funny cos, I never fancied chocolate but now I think it's alright. Mixing it is murder so I proper sieve it and add my block of ice. Tastes so much better when it's chilled.
Right! Gonna do that now before I drift off to sleep.....Zzzzz

Oh wow you must be really tired. You wrote day 5, but it's day 6. Poor thing :( That's not good that you're feeling so weak, dizzy, and out of it. Maybe 500 calories a day isn't for you. It's really really low calorie. Please careful and safe, it's not worth to lose weight if you're going ruin yourself and body over it.

Also make sure you drink alot of water. I remember when I was doing a shake diet I had to drink alot of water. It's very important to keep your body hydrated. But I do agree the shakes taste much better with an ice cube or two.

I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Cal, it's Friday. Day 5 looool
I'm alright. All this fat I have was due to overeating. So technically, I'm not starving myself. My body's just not used to small quantities. I just needed to drink more water and I didn't...at the time. Tomorrow I'll do better :D

Day 6 @ 00:00: Around 4pm yesterday, I was able to get some sleep. But now I'm wide awake in my bed with the strangest feeling in my lower abdomen. Feels like my muscles are in spasm. It just keeps tightening, then letting loose like pulses every split second for 5 sets and then it stops. I have absolutely no idea what it could be or why its doing it, but it's near to my pelvis.
I managed to do a few sit ups, press ups and pilates (that how you spell it?) and I keep eyeing myself in the mirror. Already I can see my bones emerging from the ffffat that had been kept it imprisoned for so long. This is the most weight I've ever carried in my life. I am so determined and I will be keeping documented photographs of myself in the hopes that it will inspire even more people who wish to lose weight.
This is my second time losing weight so I know I can do it. I just need to make sure that once I gradually peel myself away from the safety of Lipotrim that I will be able to eat more meals throughout the day instead of skipping them and eating a tub of ice cream or a piece of cake whenever I'm down or simply can't be asked to cook because chicken takes too long unless it's skinless strips which are more expensive than doing it myself.
Uh oh. The bubbles are back which means I better get some shut eye!...laters!

Day 6 @ 08:19: I woke up this morning with lipitrim on my brain. I could hear my voice saying, "Gotta lose weight! Gotta lose weight!" It was so loud that I kept falling in and out of sleep. I tossed and I turned til I realised that I had to use the toilet.
Climbing out of bed is tough. It's more like, roll out of bed, onto the floor and try to find a way of getting up on your knees.
In a moment I'll be making my first shake of the day. I think strawberry. And then I'll take my frozen bottle of water out of the freezer since I'll be out on the road all day. So far I've had good bowel movements so long as I keep drinking good old H2O.
My morning breath isn't too bad. I brush every night before bed anyway but just in case, I'm armed with a bottle of Listerine and mint spray ;)
Right! Better get myself organised.

Okay I see what happened, it was Day 4 that you wrote Day 5, so I got confused. I'm a bit ditsy you know, my guy swears I must be blonde at times.

I hope your stomach is okay. Has anyone else in the Lipotrim section have that kind of stomach movements???

That's really great that you can start seeing your bone emerging again! It will only get better and better from here on out :) I'm not much of a morning person either. But since I started walking and doing yoga, I'm much perkier when I wake up.

Have fun on the road trip. And look forward to reading about your day.

Nope. Haven't heard from anyway experiencing stomach spasms Cal. Maybe it's just me :(

Day 6 @ 17:14: This morning started off really bad. I felt so tired but my mum wanted to go shopping so I said I'd go with her and buy some things also. She said she'd be ready by 10am but then she went to do her laundry and I had to wait until half 12 for her. I tried not to let her lack of time keeping get to me by putting up a fake smile.
Our plan was to hit every shop on the high street for our holiday clothes, but it proved daunting as well as severly disappointing. She got me to try on these prom dresses for the wedding, but instead of looking fabulous??? I looked fat, ugly and diiiiisgusting. Although I'm now down to 221.4lbs? I looked at my reflection in the fitting room mirror and felt like I was so far from my goal there was noooo way I was gonna lose enough to even look half decent for my brother's special day. I couldn't even cry. I was that exhausted. In fact I barely spoke.
Cos this shopping trip was more for my mother than me? I allowed her to drag me from shop to shop until we stepped into Selfridges. Where all the designer size 0-8 /10/16 clothes are sold. Which neither of us are. I keep telling my mum that not every store is going to cater to her size. Especially designer wear (unless it's plus size). But does she listen? Hell no, she doesn't listen to me! So I just kept my mouth shut and allowed her to find out for herself. As I expected? She briefly looked around before sprinting for the exit.
At this point of the afternoon at around 4pm, I just wanted something to eat and to sleep. So we quickly stepped into John Lewis only to step out with another bottle of perfume and nothing to wear for the wedding. We did get the basics though. Underwear, leggings, sleeping clothes...that kind of thing. But she still has much to get and she's waited until the sales to do it and she's not happy with anything except her new perfume called Million. Smells nice I must say ;)
Anyway. I almost didn't make it back to my flat. If wasn't so tired? I'd've bought myself something to eat from Tesco's. But I held on. Then I reached my door and was about to order a takeaway when I said to myself, NO! So I went in, put my things down and before I weighed myself I said, "If I haven't lost so much as an ounce? I'm buying me a large pizza!" Which I would've made myself sick on. But that's when I saw my weight had gone from 224.6 this morning to 221.4lbs just now. So I made the lipotrim and now I'm feeling a lil revived like I can go on again. Cos see, I forgot to bring my water with me and then my mum was in such a hurry she didn't give me a chance to buy some so definitely, definitely need to make that my first priority even before my house keys. Because any longer without something to keep me going? would have seriously landed me into trouble. I'm glad that I didn't let my brain win. It was just telling me to get something to eat quick before I stopped functioning. Good thing I got to the lipotrim in time!
I still have one last sachet to get through tonight so I'll have that after I wake up.
I almost tripped up. But not today. Not now. I've got tomorrow to get through and this time I'm keeping my butt indoors!

Hi Missy, when's your holiday again? Is it really soon? How much weight do you want to loose by then?

Your day sounded really busy. You should speak up more to your mom, if you are thirsty and need some water, you should get some. Or just be like mom BRB, I need water. Then just go get it. She needs to understand that you're doing a strict diet and you need water.

I like shopping, but I like shopping alone. I can't stand going in a group, it becomes too many wait for this person that person, and just well for me a big waste of time. When I want to shop I know what I like and don't like. Though if I'm just window shopping I don't mind going in a group to hangout.

Go shopping for your holiday clothes a little closer to when you're going to leave. That way you'd have lost more weight and be able to wear clothes that fit. If you buy clothes now and say in a month or two go on your holiday the clothes might not fit by then, they'd be too big for you.

I'm proud of you that you didn't cave into the pizza or Tesco. Though you have to be careful, you could end up passing out from being hungry, if you don't drink enough water, or take your shake on time. When I did the shake diet, and I know I was going somewhere I'd take the powder shake and cup with me, or take that company's diet bar with me. Have the bar instead of the shake for that time. I was only able to do the shake diet thing for two weeks, it was way too difficult for me.

Congratulations on the weightloss! That's really great that you saw results at the end of the day. I understand how you feel. You restrain yourself from eating your favorite foods, and if you don't lose weight it makes you want to say "forget it, I'm eating my _________ (whatever food item)!"

Morning Cali!

Holiday is right at the beginning of September 2011 and I intend to lose as much of the weight as this lipotrim can possibly help me to in such a short space of time with the addiction of gentle daily exercise and mental strength.

To be fair, I was really tired and she did say to me why didn't I buy the water whilst we were passing through the food hall in M&S. But I just didn't have the strength to. So that's why we hurried up to the next store before we went home. My mum's really supportive of me. Always urging me on. Always pushing me to stick with it. But she cannot do all the hard work for me so it would be unfair for me to say that she doesn't understand as she's also been on the lipotrim diet to and has been maintaining her weight ever since. So we both encourage each other to take better care of our bodies.

I'm the same. I prefer shopping on my own. Just grab what I need and get home before the day's out. But it was just the two of us so it wasn't any real hinderance. We didn't stick together all the time. We'd spread out in the same place and waited for each other once we were done.

Because there was no guarantees that I would like, or get the clothes I wanted last minute? I bought smaller sizes earliar because I am that confident that by the time I'm due to fly out I will have lost the inches I need to slip into them. They're not my goal size, just a realistic size that I know I will be after three more weeks of doing the lipotrim ;)

You're bang on. I learnt a very valuable lesson yesterday because I don't think I truly understood the effects I would feel if I prolonged my feeding time. I've always been in the habit of skipping meals and it not effecting me. But because I am not on a high calorie diet anymore, it's so important that I do drink plenty of water and that I do take my shake on time.
I did bring my powder shake in my shaker however. But without water it's just dust to me lol I could get the flapjacks, but I hear they taste like cardboard. But now I'm so used to just drinking that I don't want to break my flow. Today I'll be good from now on and try not to repeat yesterday's events :D

Thank you Cal! That's the only reason I'm doing this. Weight loss is my main objective. And whilst though it's tough and nails? I cannot complain because all my efforts are paying off. If I was suffering for nothing? I would actually say forget it. I'm off for a bagel sandwich! Or chicken and rice with avocado, mixed beans and some fresh salad. But no. I saw the weight drop by the end of the day and I said to myself. Yes! It's paying off!
And I'm pretty sure that you're efforts are paying off even if you did eat a nibble of cornbread Cali lol

Day 7 @ 9:13: I woke up this morning by the constant cries, head butting and scratching on the door by my cat, Mia who wanted her early morning hugs and kisses. So now I'm up and ready to take on the very last day of my first week on the lipotrim. What a week it's been. So different and strange because it hasn't been about food. My whole lifestyle has changed whereas before? I would've come home with bags load of shopping and then be too tired to cook so I'd make myself a cheese sandwhich, have a banana and a glass of oj. And whenever I was out doing an errand? I would pop into a shop and purchase even more food like, fruits, meat, milk and maybe a packet of biscuit, soft mints or tub of ice cream for less than £2. And during shopping trips like yesterday and Wednesday? I would've had lunch at Subway or Nandos. And actually? I found that I have more time to do other things other than to sit down and scoff my face full of food, which made the day seem longer whereas this week has just zoomed by so quickly for me :D Its fantastic! I just take out three sachets from the cupboard, put them aside and prepare each one throughout the day without even thinking about the portion size, the calorie content and best of all...too much washing up! ;)

I am really proud of myself. Proud that I have followed the diet to the letter and not had anything besides the shakes and water. I do have herbal tea in the cupboard. But I'm lucky because I'm not much of a tea drinker and I'm quite content with drinking my chilled shakes. I'm rrrreally into the chocolate flavor now. Maybe they changed the recipe since I tried it the first time, cos now I like it better than the vanilla :) I also find that sieving it til it's smooth and velvety makes it paletteable to ingest. No one likes a lumpy, grainy shake!

Right! Gonna start the day with the vanilla (to get rid of em) and then I'll be doing 20 mins of toning up. Here I go!

Well done on your first week. You've battled through temptation and Id say you feel all the better for it. Im on day 2 today and have the same amount to lose.
Cant wait to read how you get on during your weigh in tomorrow.
Best of luck xxx

Hi Missy, I'm glad to hear that she's supportive :)

Great job on your first week, and wow on the weightloss! You're whipping some major butt there, keep up the work. I'm so proud of you :)

I've always like the chocolate flavor better, and each company has a different flavor. Here in Sweden for the shakes I like Nutridiet ones, the chocolate, or the smultron with vanilla ones. Your shake cup doesn't come with a net in it? Mine did, it has a plastic net thingy so it makes the shake really smooth. I agree noone wants powder chunks in the shake while they drink it.

Back