Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling cold

Does anybody notice that they feel the cold more on this diet or is it just me who needs to put more jumpers on?;)
Hi Rose you sure can I only started plan this on saturday and I went to bed dressed like an eskimo last night. I hope it doesn't last

Hi all im becky and im also new to lipotrim i started jan 1st and doing well.im finding it quiet easy tbh and enjoying seeing results soo quickly. This is my first post hope to get to know some of you better.

start weight 16st4lbs
goal weight 12st
wk1-15st8lbs loss 10lbs :D
wk2-15st3 1/2lbs loss 4 1/2lbs :eek:
wk3-14st13 1/2 loss 4lbs :eek:

hey rosiered yeah im freezin aswell not sure if its cos its me first week or if it wil carry on?? - vixen im same, doin this diet because of my bak, since i had my son its been awful and they wont carry on doing physio till ive lost weight. - lucy ive chekt my scales n it says ive lost 4 pound in 3 days not sure wether its right compared 2 the chemists scales but its keepin me goin!! x x

Luckily i havent been on it long enough to feel the cold more but i hope i dont!!

Hi everyone :)
My name is Gayle and I have my first weigh in on Thursday!!!
I am really feeling the cold!!! and I'm sooooooo tired but apart from that Im doing ok :)

Gayle x

hey girls ive gotta question 4 ya, wonder if any1 knows the answer... its my 4th day on lipotrim and im going to be on it for about 2-3 months - Problem is its my 21st birthday in 4 weeks, wich is a meal wiv the family n a big night out with the girls - the meals friday nite the nightout is saturday nite. im in 2 minds wether 2 have my mornin n dinner shakes then have a small meal, and the same nxt day as i dnt like the fact of drinkin alcohol on no food atall in my stomach.... OR should i just come off it completly 4 a few days, not sure?? does any1 know wot will b best x x

:happy096:Hi slimcut
Ist of all congrats on your weight loss! Have you tried drinking through a straw, making a smaller drink, Move around the room as you drink, Hum a tune,anything to distract yourself from the task, It may sound daft but one of the above may help So good luck

Hi slimcut
Ist of all congrats on your weight loss! Have you tried drinking through a straw, making a smaller drink, Move around the room as you drink, Hum a tune,anything to distract yourself from the task, It may sound daft but one of the above may help So good luck

welcome to all newbies Iv been doing this for a week and my first weigh in is tomorro. It really aint that bad iv managed to go to work and my job is physical and i also go to the gym I'm training for the race for life. I will say there are moments wen i feel a bit crap but it soon passes with lots of water and I think that is the key. Try puttin pepper in your soup it tastes lovelyx

Hi steph if you come off it for a few days your body will prob come out of ketosis and you will feel hungry and have to go through thoose first few days again and will be hard to get back on.

so is it ok to do the shakes in morning n after noon n a little meal at night instead of totally coming off it? x x

Hi Stef

Sorry to butt-in. Me and my hubby were just talking about this last night...with Valentines coming up he wants to take me out for a meal. I don't want to slip out of Ketosis so we've figured that if we just go somewhere like a Harvester (romantic eh) I can stick to sparkling water and maybe something like a chicken breast (he's offered to whip away any carbs on my plate like jacket spuds). Hopefully it wouldn't put too big a dint in my progress and I weigh in on a Saturday so i'll have the full 7 days to get back on track and get a loss on the scales.

Forgot to say, i'll have my morning and lunch shakes too but miss out the third one.

Good luck with your journey hun! ;)
Zx

hey zoe yeah i think i'll do that too. i really dont want to but i just cant miss out on my 21st it will never happen again, ill jus b havin a very small meal. the worse that can happen is i dnt loose as much that week maybe put a couple of pounds on wich im willing to sacrafice. unsure how alcohol will affect me on lipotrim though cos havin a nite out 4 my birth day :confused:

hey just realised we started on the same day. r u gettin weighed saturday? i have to be weighed a day early cos the chemist is shut !!

Hi
I'm also getting my first weigh in on Saturday and also a day early cos of a shut chemist!

My scales now think I've lost about 11 pounds this first week I know they are probably inaccurate but I don't care cos it's keeping me going!

Is anyone having 'food' dreams? I have them every night, last night I was eating sausages all night long!

Yeah, I WI on a Saturday lunchtime. Been doing sneaky peeks at the scales all week and am about 8.5 down already so got fingers and toes crossed for a decent loss!

Zx

ive been checking my scales also, dnt think theyll b 2 wot the chemists r either but jus sein pounds drop off every day is great!!
i'm not yet had a food dream yet lucy, i hope i dnt either!! x x

have u both been doing exercise this week aswell?x x

Hiya - just back from (liquid:p) lunch.

Stef, have accepted your friend thingumy - hope i've done it right! As for exercise, not really. Been brisk-walking to and from work 4 times a day this week but other than that, nothing that you'd notice.

Hopefully in a few weeks i'll have the courage and the warmer weather to dig out my swimsuit and go for a swim a few nights a week.

Oh, and Lucy - 11lbs so far? Wow:D!

Zx

yeah i think next week i might try some light exercise. i have a feeling i havent lost much this week, i dnt kno y. i hope so though, they say ur first week is ur biggest loss n u rarely loose more not sure if its true! see i always thought u shouldnt get weighed with clothes on cause ur going bk every week with something different on n jeans apparently weigh a couple of pounds. my weigh in should be saturday though, im deffo going to chek wot my scales say b4 i go chemist n see if there both same ten i can sneeky peek through week and know its right yay x x

oh also apart from really feeling the cold has any1 been gettin pins and needles in there legs and feet? i duno wether its normalor not but i have!

Last edited:
Hi All! I am just into my third week on LT, and had been going quite well on it. However, I was just in with the doctor for an unrelated visit and mentioned about LT.....and she was very negative! She said I would definitely put back on all the weight and more again. Now I am all demoralised :(
Do you guys know people who did the diet and managed to keep the weight off after?!
Need a pick me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back