Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to this i started lipotrim yesterday my names lisa im 22 years old and im a primary school teacher. I am wanting to lose 6 stone to get to average weight. About a size 10!!! whooop god id love it!!! any tips wud be great but at the moment i feel fab!! xx

Im new to this i started lipotrim yesterday my names lisa im 22 years old and im a primary school teacher. I am wanting to lose 6 stone to get to average weight. About a size 10!!! whooop god id love it!!! any tips wud be great but at the moment i feel fab!! xx

Hey lisa.. Welcome!! good for you for starting.,.. need any advice just shout.. on here a bit! best of luck

Hi how do i join a thread?

Hi ive just been thinking about the diet (and no i am not trying to cheat honest) but have the wrong idea? i thought we are not able to eat on the lipotrim as it does something so our ketosis does not work and we therefore do not loose weight but if we have a choice of flapjacks which we would have to chew - am i working on the wrong information.

ps: i have just recd a copy of a number of recipes to make our shakes more interesting and definitely sounds a good one.

ice cream : put 11 ice cubes in a liquidiser (a strong one) and crush the ice. add a food pack (chocolate is a good one) - add a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. pop in the freezer and you end up with a big bow of ice cream .

just going to the shop to get some ice cubes!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Cathy, aged 23 and it's my first day today. Morning and afternoon went well but getting home knowing there was food was the hardest part! I've now cleared out the fridge so no more temptation awaits me in the evenings!

I'm very excited to be doing this and hoping the motivation stays over the next few days. Looking forward to weigh in number 1 next week!

slimmer09 that was a good idea to empty the fridge! important thing is not to have tempting things around yoU!... being around food whilst on LT makes me so miserable.

LG173.. i know LT is TFR so it seems a bit confusing about the flapjacks... but when you eat the flapjack you will realise that whatever is in the damn thing is definitely not food!!! its disgusting... !...

Hi every1,

My name is pam, im 21 and live in jersey, C.I.,
im new to lipotrim started just after the new year as ive decided this is the year where im going to change my life for the beTter, 2008 was a year for a lot of change for me, breaking up with a long term boyfriend being one of the main pointS so i have recently lost over a stone on weight watchers and have dyed my hair but wanted to join lipotrim to get the results i want.

I started on 03/01/09 and its my first weigh in tomorrow im really nervous but really proud of myself for sticking with This as i have never done anything like this before!!!!! i have got over the hunger thing, am quite enjoying it and the sense of achievement i have but i do miss food but not bad things what i would do to eat some fruit or salad or even soup!!! i know for sure when i start the refeed i wont be taking food for granted or just wolfing it down! Im currently at the weight of 14st 2lbs and im hoping to lose a few stone and would basically want to get down to a healthy BMI,

I have found this site sooo helPful and reaLly enjoy reading peoples post, well done to everyone that has achieved their goal or is on there way! its the first step and at least were all in the same boat! I have yet to try the soups, i am basically living on the choco shake which i actually really enjoy i find the strawberry shake a bit salty and the vanilla one tastes like playdoh and dont even get me started on the wood shaving flapjacks!!!! hows everyone else getting on?
will keep u updated with my results from tomorrow!

xx

Hey guys..! Just wanted to ask is there anyone out there from Newcastle Upon Tyne - who's doing this Lipotrim programme??? Holla back if u can ide realy appreciate it - x x x :)

Newbie!!!

Hi everybody, was delighted when I fell upon this site, this will really help me. I have polycystic ovary syndrome, so losing weight can and is really difficult, soul destroying is the way I would discribe it!!! My friend's Daughter tried this diet and lost six stone, she look fabulous. With this in mind I have now began the big diet, I am loving the chocolate, but the soup is just horrid, any suggestions on how to make it better...apart from returning it to the chemist! I have a long way to go, but I am determined. Good luck out there, you are all doing grand!! xxx:):):)

Last edited:
Welcome every1 good luck on your first weighings. xxx

Hey people,
My name is Amanda and I just got my lipotrim packs today. I was quite nervous about going to the pharmacy because I thought that I would the strange look but it was fine. I was and still am totally Gob-smacked at my weight ''15 stone 10lbs, people tell me that I look around 10 stone :confused:, but nevertheless I want to get rid of all of this nasty fatty waste from my body and become a new person for the new year. I'll finally be able to go out with my friends instead of staying at home thinking about how stupid I would look next to them. I love this forum, it is full of so much inspiration and you're never alone. I'll be starting tomorrow, so wish me luck. :D

HI ! I'm a Newbie

Hi all, I'm 27 (28 Next month) I weighed this morning on my own scales and i'm 13 st 4lb. :eek: I understand that there are heavier people here and i dont want to annoy anyone that might be thinking oh she's only 3 stone to loose but its a bigger problem when i've got to the stage where my confidence and self esteem are really starting to suffer. :cry: I dont feel good about myself at all. I was always very outgoing but these days i'm happier to just sit at home as i feel everyone is looking thinking my god she's put on alot of weight. I'm single :sigh: and also think i wont find happyness till i'm happy with myself. I suppose at least i've realised these things and now i need to take action. :D so i'm thinking of starting LT on saturday ? any advice or encouragement would be very welcome.

Hi everyone - well I am starting day five of my journey!! I'm finding it really difficult as I am cooking everyday for the entire family. It is so hard to cook with out tasting to check for seasoning etc. Also have been baking and the smells are agony to me!! I am amazed that I am not at all hungry on this but the cravings I have are overwhelming. I find myself thinking and dreaming of food all day and night! I seem more obsessed with food than ever! I really hope the cravings go else I'm not sure I can stck this.

Advise on staying strong would be great please!! Thanks

Hi All - I started Lipotrim on Tuesday this week - finding it easy enough at the moment. I am waiting for surgery on my back so am unable to do any exercise, and as healthy eating etc has not been doing anything I decided to try Lipotrim. I am looking forward to Tuesday when I can see how I am getting on!!! Good luck all x

Hi vixenbuffy, i also started tuesday.. I will keep a look out for your posts and we can track how we are getting on.. good luck everyone... keep smiling and telling yourself you can do it xxxx

Hello everyone

Just started LT today after piling on the pounds from pregnancy and not yet shifting them (2 years on!!! :cry:). I have dropped some weight only to put it back on.

It's very encouraging to read about others acheivements on here so thankyou to you all for posting about them.

Today has gone okay for me. I haven't felt hungry yet so fingers crossed the next few days will be the same. I purposefully started today as I have been told the first few days are the worst and I have monday off work so that gives me 4 days to "acclimatise" to my new food regime.

Alex

Hey alex
welcome and good luck. You'll find this site to be a great support for you so keep coming in! first couple of weeks I was glued on here... and just reading about other people's success stories stopped me from cheating.

Good luck x

It is so hard to cook with out tasting to check for seasoning etc.

I've had that problem today too. It's so automatic to check my daughters food before serving it. I found myself with a green bean & carrot in my mouth before I'd even realised!!!! :eek:

It's just a habit I suppose I need to get out of.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back