Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody notice that they feel the cold more on this diet or is it just me who needs to put more jumpers on?;)

yes i am on day 6 today and ive been really cold does any one know why my heating bill is going to be well high lol :rolleyes:
but hey its worth it xsarahx

Hi all, good to meet you; my name's Rachel I'm 36, I haven't actually started the diet yet but a lady at work did it, lost 2.5 stones in 10 weeks and looks amazing!! i have been thinking of starting this for a while, I am a yoyo dieter - have even been a slimming world consultant before and have zero will power with a partner who eats like a horse!! I wanted to get mine and my partners birthday out the way first and have no more excuses for slap up meals.
Having found this forum I am now DETERMIND to start and get rid of the weight!! Wish me luck, I'm actually really nervous!:eek:

Hiya Hayley ,it get easier has weeks go by ,you will suprise youself as you started to loss th weight .My 5 week weight tomorrow ,can wait .

New to Lipotrim

Hello, Im 22st10 and have decided to start on lipotrim (tommorow being my first day) after becoming another casualty of diabeties type 2. Having a 2 year old son and wishing to see past his 3rd birthday is my motivation and i hope to make this the year that i finally shift the weight for good. Any support would be appreciated and good luck to anyone else taking this course of action. :eek:)

Hiya ,you wont regret it go for it .they is so many people out there like us wanting to do the same thing .The first week is not easy but after your second things get better .

Hi everyone my name is Alison im 36, and i am thinking of starting the Lipotrim diet, next week when i get paid. I have had some nasty comments from ex friends and a really nasty one from my ex the childrens father,about my weight which have really had an effect on me, i know i shouldn't take any notice of them.Im normally a really happy go lucky girl, but these comments have really stuck with me. But the comments do hurt a lot,so i am going to give this a go.I have a few questions: how much does it cost ? and is there is a cheaper way to do it?. currently i go to the gym and do step classes will i have to stop? If i do stop and lose weight will my body then be saggy? I have about 5 stone to lose, any help would be great. Thanks

Hiya Alibambino

I am relatively new to this as well. I only started last week. It cost me £36 for the first week - this included 21 sachets of food. I only had shakes but next week will have soup aswell. In the price it also included you being weighed by the pharmacist., I don't know about anyone else but my pharmacist has also told me I can n ip in and see them whenever I want for support.
She also told me not to do much excercise. Only light walking is a ood idea as you will get quite tired! so maybe for now it would be a good idea to finish your excercise. We have a lot on common as I have also almost 5 stone to lose and I have a husband that is always throwing insulting remarks about my weight, only problem is I am still married to him. I feel so low most of the time becuase like you say you do absord the remarks. But I want to show him I am a stronger person and that I can do it. He doesn;t even know that I am doing this diet!!! Even though we haven;t been eating together for a week almost! Good luck and let me know how you get on.

I'm new too

I'm on day 3 now and thought I would be feeling terrible, but so far no problems!!! I have just been back to the pharmacy to change my chicken soups to other shakes- i just couldn't stomach it......feeling really well and finding it surprisingly easy. :)

as you get into it, you'll realise that although you are craving food occasionally, you're not actually hungry. This is the whole point of the diet, it's about tackling the addiction to eating and learning to separate feelings of hunger from the need to eat.

I'm in week 5 now and have had a terrible week with an awful family tragedy that has rocked our world, just about the worst possible thing you could imagine really, I've missed a few meals due to stress and looking after people but I'm proud to say I've still stuck to the diet, in spite of seriously needing comfort food. I think if I can get through this week without eating then I can see this diet through to the end no probs.

To anyone having a wobble, be strong and keep your eye on the goal. As for exercise, I read somewhere that swimming is best for avoiding loose skin at the end of the diet as it massages your body and encourages blood flow which helps maintain skin elasticity. Also, jacuzzis do this too, which I think is a brilliant excuse for a spa day!

Hi Tru thanks for your comments, we sound like we have similiar issues, im not waiting until i get paid to start it, im starting it on Saturday, so will be thinner that bit quicker, lets keep in touch, let me know how you get on, thanks for everyone elses comments too.

day 2

hi there i am on day 2 of lipotrim and i am so tired well its around 9.30pm but wow i have not been like this for years..
the diet is going very well i even took the kids to macdonalds with my freind and her daughter but i had to say i felt unwell as she does not approvr the diet, that was the reason i gave her anyway didnt eat.
i felt brilliant knowing that i had done the macdonalds and didnt even pinch a chip.
i felt bad lying but i need to do this for me and my health....
its not going to be forever...
i can twait for my first weigh in on thursday.......:p

Hi whitekitty

well done for passing the maccie D test. Not sure if I could do it. Well not just yet. Ihaven't been tired but I have slept really well. I have really struggled this week. I had my weigh in today and only lost 7lbs. My niece had a birthday party this week and I thought that as I had only had 2 shakes that day I would be ok to have a little normal foord. How wrong I was. I know it has only been a week and 5lbs later but people at work are asking me what I have done to myself as I look so different. I haven;t told another living soul other than the members on here that I am on the diet. I feel slimmer and I hope that doesnt sound silly but also my skirts are twisting around when I walk at work.
I am determined to stick to it next week religiously. It feels good that people are noticing and actaully telling me I look good. I must remember I want to get into a bikini for July. Roll on next WI. Good luck for Thursday. Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
Day 4

Evening all, today is day 4 and finding it difficult still. missed a meal which i know is bad but the flapjacks are inedible. took the soups back also. So from now on sticking to the shakes. Stay stong people

Hey all...
Started on Tues but fell off the wagon after 2 days.. so disappointed with myself..
Started again today.. i only want to do 3/4 weeks and i am determined this time.. i have to keep my eye on the goal...!! Gna use ye all for inspiration..hope dats ok!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back