Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a couple of reasons not to chew gum. Firstly LT tell you it can put you out of ketosis. But also your stomch is relatively empty much of the time on LT. Chewing stimulates the brain into telling your stomach that it needs to produce acid to dissolve the 'food' its about to recieve. I personally would be worried that it may give heart burn but more importantly make you more prone to stomach ulcers.

I dont know if anyone else has info on this??

Heya guys. well done to all of ye for starting and look forward to your shrinking selves ;)
Feeling a bit crap and mood swings and all that are normal. Dont forget you are detoxing your bodies pretty quickly and drastically so just be kind to yourselves and dont worry it WILL pass.

Just a little thing about chewing gum. I wouldnt if you really dont have to. It will mean you could be taking in air to your stomach and this could make you feel really hungry, and make things harder for you. Also it will definately remind your brain of actual eating cos of the chewing and this could also lead to finding it harder to stick to the diet. The sensation of missing chewing food usually does go aswell once you hit the ole ketosis. So try to stay away if its possible ;)

Best of luck eveyone
happy shrinking :)
Missy xox

Hi Everyone

Day 6 now and my weigh in is tomorrow I cant wait to see how Ive done!!!
On the subject of chewing gum - the chewing actualy produces saliva and stimulates your stomach making you hungry - so I'd give it a miss - especially if it throws you out of ketosis.
I've ordered the listerine strips on ebay and its pretty cheap. Just trying not to breathe on anyone until they arrive:)

Hiya Blondie80,

Best of luck in your WI tomorrow.

Fair points everyone thanks, will look for the strips rather than gum. Just very paranoid about making friends and family faint and killing my plants.

My pharmacist said that LT are in the process of formulating their own strips but that could take forever!

I am going to look on ebay. I dont fancy leaning over a poor labouring woman and breathing at the mo, hard enough having a baby without my smelly breath!! Thankfully not on placement til August!

Hi Everybody!

My Name is Sally and I'm quite new to this thing too, I have my second weigh in tomorrow and fingers crossed it goes half as well as the first week!!
I have 3 stone to loose and want to get most of it shifted before my holidays at the end of July so I don't look too wobbly in the photo's!!
Any kind of advice or tips to survive would be appreciated, getting sick of the soup already! Thinking about mixing it with some milkshake... Maybe a bad idea...??!!

Thanks,

Sally

Heya Sally. Congrats on first week :D Have you tried putting salt or pepper in the soup? I cudnt stand it but it did taste not as rank after some pepper ;). OOh and coffee in the vanilla shake is scrummy too.

Blondie80 best of luck for weigh in. Sure youll be verry pleased :)

You can get Listerine spray aswell, which pops in your bag and we are allowed to use. I find washing my teeth and using the mouthwash straight away after the shakes helps aswell as I always get an icky taste after them for some reason lol.:confused:

Hi all great reading all your posts, i started on monday so today my 3rd day :confused: i not feeling to bad but had headache night and today, i want to lose 3 stone at least, i work in a shop/office and last year got uniform size 18 i am now in a 22 :cry:
so my goal is to get into uniform all other girls are wearing ;)
can you tell me how to see the photos in before and after thread? i cant see them thought it might help me ! i took some pictures on monday so hopefully i will have mine up there soon !!! :wave_cry:

OOps forgot to update my ticker.
Im 4pounds away from my first target so fingers crossed I will lose that next week.

Start Weight: 15st7
Week 1 WI: 14st11:)
Target 1: 14st7 (4lb away)

Last edited:
Evening all,

Well, had the second weigh in today and only lost 3 lbs, which, I know, is better than nothing but I really had my hopes up after last week for a killer loss! Have decided I'm gonna drink as much water as I can throw down my throat and excersize every day this week to get back on track! Ordered my Liserine strips from ebay as suggested above (thanks for that!!), and am going to try to remain absolutley positive!!

Sally

well done ye 2 on loss this week! i feel great this eve day 4! worked full day since 6am then went horse riding with my daughter only home there at 9 no headaches ! hope good feelings last ! does anybody use the spray breath freshner? u canbuy it in chemist or do u think it allowed?

Hiya everyone my name is Kim i'm really new to this. I've been on the Lipotrim diet for one week now and have my first weigh in tomorrow hopefully it is good news. Keep up the good work. Wish me luck. :wavey: xx

Starting Weight - 17st 3lbs
Wk1- 16st 8lbs (9lbs) :D
Wk2-
Wk3-
Wk4-

Goals
10% Weight loss (15st 9lbs) -
15% Weight loss (14st 10lbs) -
20% Weight loss (14st 0lbs) -
Target Weight -(10st 7lbs) -

Last edited:
Status