Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nicolas ....... Yep it feels nearly 'alien' having food again ..... bit scary as I will be in a panic all week that I will put on weight ..... but heres hoping, will follow the plan and see how it goes ......
:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):)

hey again, anyone know anything about a sample menu for the weeks (nd life) after lipotrim? I don't think there is really any info about it.. They give the information on the refeed.. But then it feels like you're on your own. I don't want to do the maintenance, as i would rather just live a healthy life.. But i'm not sure what I can and can't eat..

sorry don't know? how u gettin on with the reefeed?

hi im kelly im 23 yrs old and i started this diet yesterday i thought the shakes were vile an could not stomache them so took them back and now am just on the soups haha but suppose its better than them shakes !! i need to loose about 2/3 stone ive got my sister inlaws wedding in 6 weeks and i want to look a lot better by then if you have any tips for me i would be gratefull thanx luv kel xxx

hi im kelly im 23 yrs old and i started this diet yesterday i thought the shakes were vile an could not stomache them so took them back and now am just on the soups haha but suppose its better than them shakes !! i need to loose about 2/3 stone ive got my sister inlaws wedding in 6 weeks and i want to look a lot better by then if you have any tips for me i would be gratefull thanx luv kel xxx
hey kelly, welcome, it is a good diet:D for those kind of aim, I also have a wedding in august. what you can do, on your second week, when you are in ketosis and feeling more energetic, you could start doing mild exercises:character00116: that helps you loose the weight more and tone your muscles like jogging....., so good luck, you can do it if you just stick to it.

hi kelbyz best of luck these first few days are the hardest but will get easier!!! good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey. Day 5 of the refeed. Been doing really good so far. Ate once the first and second day, and only once a day from then on.. and it was chicken or tuna and salad the whole time. Very tasty.
Today however, not so good ( I think).. I had a shake this morning and just now I had a tuna, tomatoe mess thing with a pitta bread (one of the little ones).. But i was still so hungry that i went back and had another pita bread with tuna and cumcumber.. I'm not sure if thats going to effect me or not. Maybe I shouldn't eat again today, but It's only 6 o clock!
I emailed lipotrim and they've given me no advice. I want to know when I can eat cheese again. and if crackers are an alright replacement for the bread or pits they're suggesting..

sounds like u doing well atmosphere, they prob will get back to u, how many shakes u taking with your 1 meal?

2 shakes a day, one meal.. some days one shake and two meals. But I'm feeling pretty good about it today. I may have gone over board on the two pitas, but its live and learn from here on in.
The lipotrim people did get back to me, but just said that the pharmacist would tell me, and that all the info I needed was on the refeed sheet.. Which I don't think it is. I mean I know what is good for me and what isn't but I would like to know if I could have cous cous instead of the potato and ryvita instead of the pita that type of thing. But I think as a company they are pretty useless on the upkeep of the diet without the shakes (that where they make their money). Thinking of joining weight watchers, mostly as a support network to keep the weight off. I'll see, weigh in tomorrow!

oh cool let us know how it goes, ya the only thing with ww is the carbs but that what i planning on doin, how much have u lost all together and how long were u on it

I'm new here....a couple of questions...

Hello,
I have just started lipotrim - yesterday, so today is day 2.

Finding it ok - I've got my own cubicle in the ladies at work ! :)

My stats are:
234lb current
128lb goal
5ft 8
Married, 2 small boys.:family2:

My questions:
  1. What do you all mix your shakes in ?
  2. Do they still do the bar - missing chewing !
  3. Is the only soup available chicken ? urgh!.
I'm really motivated and love the simplicity of this way of 'eating'.

I think this is the final 'diet' for me.

Hope to speak with some of you soon.

PS - anyone from the High Peak ??

Nerac123

I've was on it about 5-6 weeks.. Lost a stone and a half.. It was very slow weight lose. Weigh in tomorrow morning. Terrified. But I'll post after it.
To those who started, this is the place to be when you get cravings or have questions.
The first few days are tough.. But It does get easier, infact it gets almost convinient, because you don't have to put any effort into your food. Ha..

good luck with weigh in atmosphere! ;)

hi to new on lt ;) ya is tough for first few days but does get easier i on week 3 now :)

2nd Weigh in tomorrow

So, I cant believe i've completed nearly 2 weeks already! I've been following the diet to the letter, so excited about tomorrows weigh in as trousers were tight when i bought them are now baggy all over. Think a shopping trip is in order.Well done to everyone, keep up the good work, wish me luck

Week 1 13th June -8lbs:)
Week 2 27th June

Mini Goals
Lose 1 Stone
Get into the 10's
Fit a size 12
Reach 10st 7lbs
Fit into a size 10
Reach 10st

weigh in after a week of refeed and I stayed the same. slightly dissapointed as I only had one meal a day and 2 shakes, but it's better than putting the weight back on. On maintance now. Unfortunatly I hate the stuff they give you. But i'll get over it. Going to join weight watchers I think, as i don't want to rely on these shakes anymore..
to everyone still on it. Keep up the good work!

Hey everyone im on day 3 now and it seems to be going so slow, also finding it hard because iv got a 2 year old and a 9 month old so not only am i cooking their food but im feeding the youngest one his tea its so hard not to have a mouthful myself. Please say this gets easier any advice on sticking to it would be much appreciated, thanks Jo xxxx

Hi everyone my name is Erin Ive started on the diet 2day not been hungry so far but im sure i will be! Just had the peanut flapjack and def wont be having another one!! I want to loose about a stone and a half any more would be a bonus i guess!

Would be grateful on any tips that anyone has so we dont get bored of the shakes and things!

Good luck everyone

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back