Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on LT today after a break. Managed to lose 2 1/2 stones earlier this year and put back 7lbs but Ive just looked at some photo's taken at a works do on Thursday and saw where that 7lbs has gone. Going to Florida in November then its Christmas so I need support. I know its going to be hard but Ive dont it once and can do it again.

Hi,

I'm new to this too, currently on day three. It was this website that initially inspired me to get started!!

I'm Carrie-Ann, 24 and from Yorkshire.

I'm aiming to get my BMI down to twenty, and to get down to about 10st. 8st 9lb to go .... and you know what, it actually feels achievable!!

I've not felt hungry once, and I am still soooo excited that I could actually do this!!

welcome Cazzy x
congrats on getting to day 3.how are you feeling?

this is the first diet i've tried that i feel i can get to my goal weight on.
come on and post if you have any questions,need support or just want a moan!
good luck hun and look forward to seeing your loss x

Hi Tafflass,

Thanks for the kind words, it's great to find people who care and I can talk to - someone who understands!!

Day three was going fantastic, until I realised it was my first Friday night!! Eeeek.... so my fantastic partner has just suggested a trip to the cinema to get me out of the house and forget that I am dieting... I am a lucky girl!!

And yes - this really does feel achievable.... You have done so well already!

When do you think was the toughest?

I don't think I expect it to be easy at any point - but just keep hoping that once I start seeing the results it will push me on!

Cazzy xx

Back on LT today after a break. Managed to lose 2 1/2 stones earlier this year and put back 7lbs but Ive just looked at some photo's taken at a works do on Thursday and saw where that 7lbs has gone. Going to Florida in November then its Christmas so I need support. I know its going to be hard but Ive dont it once and can do it again.

Welcome back Babynurse you did very well not to gain more than 7lbs:clap::clap::clap:

Good luck with your restart!

Hi,

I'm new to this too, currently on day three. It was this website that initially inspired me to get started!!

I'm Carrie-Ann, 24 and from Yorkshire.

I'm aiming to get my BMI down to twenty, and to get down to about 10st. 8st 9lb to go .... and you know what, it actually feels achievable!!

I've not felt hungry once, and I am still soooo excited that I could actually do this!!

Hi Carrie-Ann,

Well done on getting to day three! It's great to hear that the diet is going so very well for you.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini for your message, day one went ok as I was busy at work, wondering what today will bring! Ive got a bit of a headache but Ive got a drink to hand. What time do you have your first shake? Because I was on a late shift yesterday, I had mine at about 11am, then had another at about 4pm then my last when I got home at 9pm.

hi babynurse x
i have my first shake about half 9.next about 2ish and last about half 7.
i don't think it matters what time you have them but i think you should leave at least 4 hours between each one.
i mean night workers manage having them through the night etc.

good luck hun x

hi everybody !! i have been on lipotrim for 6 days, i have my first weigh in tomorrow i cant wait to see if it has worked ! i hope it has!!!
i have already lost about 56lbs on different diets but need to lose another stone before the 3 rd november! and heard this was the way to do it fingers crossed it is !!! xxx

Hi everyone im on day 2 & feeling ok dinner for the kids is the hardest part not having a bit of there leftovers or even tasting the yummy food that my brother has made (thank goodness he is staying with us at the moment) how do you all cope with it? Ive come upstairs to read this site its very helpful? The pharmacy i joined with didnt really explain anything when i joined so i have now booked with a private clinic to continue my 1st weigh in is on friday so wont be a whole week dosnt matter tho the rest will just roll over to next week, i cant wait to see how much ive lost after 5 days good luck all Anna xxx

Hi
I'm Lou, I started lipotrim on the 25th September. It's my second weigh in tomorrow, I lost 7lbs in my first week.
I find weekends really hard, as I have to cook for the family but hoping to keep busy tidying and cleaning!
I'm hoping I've lost again this week however I don't look any different so far, and clothes aren't really any looser yet either.
Thought I'd say hi :)

Hey all

Im new too the programme;)...have been reading so many of your success stories....which are amazing....hoping that a forum like this will really help keep me going....as per so many of you already..iv tried numerous diets and now actually weight 2stone more than when i first started dieting!??

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on family and friends...i know when i tell them im doing this they will just think its a silly diet and i should do WW or something which is good but iv gotten to the stage that literally nothing fits and i can't face going out in public...
I was studying for exams last 7wks and put on over a stone in that time already!!!!!!!!.....

How should one handle things like dinners/lunches with groups of friends n nights out???

Back for attempt no3 on this diet. managed to lose a stone & 1/2 earlier this year, but have put 8lb back on.
Am determined to stick with it this time

hi deecon,
i had the same situation as you , i had been on so many diets that i was actually embarassed to tell anyone i was starting another , i had lost 2 stone before i started lipotrim and have lost over 3 stone on it , so about another stone to go and hopefully i will be happy:flirt2:, anyway reading your story reminded me of how i was hated going anywhere the thoughts of going out would kill me :eek:, but after 11 weeks on this programme i feel so much better im alot more confident although by the time i finish i will have no friends left im soooooooo moody !!!!! i think you should prob tell people close to you because if like me, you will be moody , and i just avoid anything to do with eating out anyone who asks me if i had lunch i just say oh i had a salad etc, you can work around it, would love to know how your getting on i love this site , i think it really helped to keep me motivated :flirt2:;)

good luck to you all .... This is my 4th day and begining to think can i do this . The weekend realy hard my partner is great with it all thou . Ive got 5 stone to loss ,seem like a mile away . Good luck to you members like me .

One thing that has shocked me is that i didnt relize till now how much i did eat ,eg like while cooking ,picking , tasting . All that without they meals i eat ....lol

Hey all

Im new too the programme;)...have been reading so many of your success stories....which are amazing....hoping that a forum like this will really help keep me going....as per so many of you already..iv tried numerous diets and now actually weight 2stone more than when i first started dieting!??

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on family and friends...i know when i tell them im doing this they will just think its a silly diet and i should do WW or something which is good but iv gotten to the stage that literally nothing fits and i can't face going out in public...
I was studying for exams last 7wks and put on over a stone in that time already!!!!!!!!.....

How should one handle things like dinners/lunches with groups of friends n nights out???

Hi hun i found it best to give all the details i got loads of scientific info to tell them why it works etc and they knew how much i wanted to lose weight so they were grand got a little worried wen i was very weak for the first 3 weeks but now they have really noticed a difference and r always saying how proud they are of me!

i go to lunch with work collegues everyday but i did ask them if they wud mind if i came and they didnt. they go places were it wudnt look strange if i didnt eat!

I went out with family for a 3 course meal last week for my mother's 50th birthday and was dreading it but it really was ok. i wud say dont go out with friends who will push you to eat something as this is not helpful during this diet and in my opinion cruel if they are really ur friends they will support you all the way!

Good luck wit your journey and dont be afraid to post anything no matter how crazy or angry it is, hormones tend to go flying on this diet so we are all used to it!

Another newbie

Hi Everyone

I am also new to the site. Just finished my first week of LT. Got weighed yesterday after day 6 and have lost 7lbs. Better still I can feel it in my clothes. I had intended to do this for 2 weeks maximum but may try three or four. I have to say I am finding it tough largely because I am cooking for hubbie still each night and I really miss the social aspect of eating. I miss my few glasses of vino and some goodies on a Saturday night!

I am hoping that this site keeps me going when I am finding it hard. Should also say that I have another stone and a half to lose to get to my ideal weight.

Thanks

S

Hello all, I'm based in the Reigate area and am going to start lipotrim today. After getting cold feet but then getting an extremely warm response and encouragement from the people on this great forum I am embarking on my weight loss journey today. T minus 1 hour for my first lipotrim shake. Bottoms up!

well done on taking the first step of your journey.
3 months ago i was horrendous and if you said to me then i could be nearly 4.5 stone lighter,i would have thought you were joking!

its truly amazing and this site is a godsend.

wishing you the best of luck hun x

Hi All, I'm on day two! 52lb's to lose (at first I thought it was 45, but no actually 52!) Feeling a little hungry right now but I'm drinking water going to try and hold out another hour before my next shake!

Its great looking at the ticker tapes and seeing how much you have all lost, its giving me loads of hope and willpower thank you xxx:):)

Welcome, get your posts up and get a ticker yourself then we can see how well you are doing too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back