Lipotrim- A Mans Journey 2015

Wow that's amazing!! 20Kg gone that's like 4 sacks of spuds!!

Thank Joanie, i know its mad i was carrying around all that extra weight. I can handle the dog breath and the cold feet if the ponds continue to fall off :) how are you getting on? How did this week go for you?

Thank Joanie, i know its mad i was carrying around all that extra weight. I can handle the dog breath and the cold feet if the ponds continue to fall off :) how are you getting on? How did this week go for you?

Sorry can't stop laughing at the visual image of actual 'ponds' falling off. I see wee ducks following behind you in a line!!

It's been a bit of a mixed bag to be honest but I think the 3rd day and 3rd week of anything are always rough. I've been fine but bored, not so much tempted by anything but the monotony of it was getting to me. I have WI tomorrow, I was down I think nearly 3lbs the other day but I lose fast the first half of the week and slow the second for whatever reason so really hoping to lose 4.5lbs as I know the rate will slow down to about 3lbs a week from next week on..

Oh on the breath thing do you have the horrible white tongue thing going on?? I'm like brushing my tongue with water to get rid yuck!!

Yah couch to 5k is not too bad bad it builds you up slowly each week. Im on week 4 now which is 3 mins run, 1.5 mins walk and 5 mins run repeated twice. Managed 3.5k last night in 30 mins so im getting there. At start i could hardly run for a minute :)

Treadmill is dependant on me getting weight down and maintaining the running. If i can stick to routine of healthy eating and training then i get the treadmill. Fair play to you with the spin bike. Would love to join spinning class but at moment im too concious of my size to go join a class. Just back from weigh in and lost 6lbs this week so now down to 13st 10lbs. Will post stats now.

Thats great progress then is being able to run for 30 mins now :) seems a good plan does the couch to 5k one, not my ideal plan though as I don't like running and am too big at the moment so my knees might give way. I'm the same with the spinning class, I darent go at my current size so decided to order one instead .. I'll be a slim pro when I get to class lol.

Suoer well ell done on the 6lbs ... It's so amazing.

Well Done Mark,

Just popped in to take a look and see what's been going on and have sadly missed most of your Journey. Looks like you're over the main part now but you're journey seems very similar to what mine was. The biggest thing when you come off it will be keeping up the exercise but i'm sure you know that already.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on how you get on

Steve

Ok, havent been on in over a week as had the week from hell. My lo was rushed into hospital with virus and badly dehydrated so didnt get time to scratch. I stayed 100% but my shake times and water intake were all over the place. Had weigh in last Friday and only dropped 1lb :(. Asked pharamist and she reckons it is retained fluid from the shake time difference and the low water intake. Was so disappointed as i stayed 100% and did not touch food (even though i wanted too im a comfort eater). She advised up the water intake and come back for mid week weigh if i wanted. Think ill just leave it until Friday and see how it goes. Well LO is out of hospital and getting back to herself so new week and time to get focussed again on this journey. Hope all is going well for everyone else.

Oh sorry to hear your little one was poorly but thank God he's recovered. I tell you something Mark it takes one strong person to stay 100% going through all that, very inspiring. And so what if it was only 1lb off, it was still a loss and still a step closer to goal. And I bet the scales even up Friday. Well done on staying focused :)

Ah horrible one Mark- the hospital is a hard place to keep on track but you did it. You're body will catch up once your water intake evens out.

Oh sorry to hear your little one was poorly but thank God he's recovered. I tell you something Mark it takes one strong person to stay 100% going through all that, very inspiring. And so what if it was only 1lb off, it was still a loss and still a step closer to goal. And I bet the scales even up Friday. Well done on staying focused :)

Yah she bounced back fairly quick thank god. She is back to her monkey self now :) I know its 1lb off but very frustrating as i stuck to 100% might of lost more if i ate :( Hopefully scales will even up will see tomorrow. Im back on track with shake times and water intake this week so hopefully see results.

Ah horrible one Mark- the hospital is a hard place to keep on track but you did it. You're body will catch up once your water intake evens out.

Yah was tough few days but she has bounced back now. Was all over place with very little water and shakes at crazy o clock. Hopefully scales will even out. hope your week is going well.

Yah she bounced back fairly quick thank god. She is back to her monkey self now :) I know its 1lb off but very frustrating as i stuck to 100% might of lost more if i ate :( Hopefully scales will even up will see tomorrow. Im back on track with shake times and water intake this week so hopefully see results.

Aww glad she's back to herself :) oh I bet it's frustrating but it's still a loss and I bet it evens itself out tomorrow. Do let us know how it goes at weigh and good luck :)

Had weigh in on Friday evening and have another 5lb gone so feeling good now :). Thank god loss was so good after last week being all over the place. Well i got my water uptake back on track and shake times are back to normal. Its hard but my aim is to try stick to this and get as close to goal as possible. So far i have been 100% with no cheating (was tough this weekend as my lo birthday party was Saturday). I find weekends the hardest but am trying to keep busy to avoid giving in to any tempatations. The end goal is going to be worth all this hard work.

Here is my progress so far:

DATEKGSTONESPOUNDSLOSS IB
16/01/15106.716.11235START
23/01/15102.51622411
30/01/1599.515.092186
6/2/201597.515.042144
13/2/1595.214.132095
20/2/1591.714.062027
27/2/1589.314.021975
6/3/20158713.101916
13/3/1586.713.091901
20/3/1584.313.041855

How is everyone else getting on? Im now on week 10 day 3. Time flys when your dropping pounds :)

Hope weigh in went well :)

Had weigh in on Friday evening and have another 5lb gone so feeling good now. how are you getting on?

you were right about getting water back to normal. got 5 lbs off last week. :) How you getting on?

Had weigh in on Friday evening and have another 5lb gone so feeling good now :). Thank god loss was so good after last week being all over the place. Well i got my water uptake back on track and shake times are back to normal. Its hard but my aim is to try stick to this and get as close to goal as possible. So far i have been 100% with no cheating (was tough this weekend as my lo birthday party was Saturday). I find weekends the hardest but am trying to keep busy to avoid giving in to any tempatations. The end goal is going to be worth all this hard work.

Here is my progress so far:

How is everyone else getting on? Im now on week 10 day 3. Time flys when your dropping pounds :)

Had weigh in on Friday evening and have another 5lb gone so feeling good now. how are you getting on?

Awww well done on the 5lbs, that's awesome and I knew it would balance out. Kudos on staying 100% too with a birthday in the mix, that takes some willpower. Glad your water intake has upped too.

I like ive the time flys when you're dropping pounds line lol

i am doing good thank you. 100% still and lost 3 stone 1lbs in 6 weeks .. Weigh in number 7 tomorrow. Long ole slog but I'll get there.

you were right about getting water back to normal. got 5 lbs off last week. :) How you getting on?

Fantastic and well done for staying 100% through LO birthday!! Delighted for you! I'm going well, touch of the cold but other than that 5 weeks down and going strong (ish) lol!

Awww well done on the 5lbs, that's awesome and I knew it would balance out. Kudos on staying 100% too with a birthday in the mix, that takes some willpower. Glad your water intake has upped too.

I like ive the time flys when you're dropping pounds line lol

i am doing good thank you. 100% still and lost 3 stone 1lbs in 6 weeks .. Weigh in number 7 tomorrow. Long ole slog but I'll get there.

Yah was tough going when the food got delivered and it was some spread. Goujans, sausages etc oh the smell was tempting but just kept mingling to keep myself distracted. Loads of comments about weight loss so that helped. Just told people i was running & swimming as well as eating healthy. Only OH and my in laws know im on lipo. Dont want the negativity from people about shakes are not good, you will put it all back on. Have piece of birthday cake frozen for when i do come off :)

Well done on the loss of 3 stone 1lbs in 6 weeks thats excellent. You must feel so much more energy with that gone. good luck for your weigh in.

Back