• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lipotrim and atkins combined

Hi ya Peeps
this question is'nt for me (honest) I'm 100% committed to lipotrim but my mate is really struggling.
A number of years ago I tried the Atkins diet which like lipotrim involved getting your body in ketosis by eating only fats and protien, so I was wondering if she could say have a couple of shakes a day and protien meal in the evening would this work for her ( yes Clair gandy I'm talking about you lol)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Back on the diet train...
that sounds like maintenance wiv weight loss plan hun. there is a link under the 100% forum. mayb check that out. u can also get the maintenance packs which r meant 2 b sweeter an u get sum extra things like water flavourin.

i dnt no if the weight will cum off as fast tho. but mayb ur friend shud talk 2 her chemist, see wot they suggest. i no my mums friend who did this used 2 av chicken or fish if he needed 2 an it didnt really make a difference loss wise but that was once a wk if that.

good luck 2 ur mate either way tho. this is a hard diet hence why this is my 3rd attempt. ;)

Doing it exante style :)
I'd be more than happy having something once a week but im gonna try hang on as long as i can before i do.
Im just trying to think of other things when these wee thoughts of eating enter my head lol