Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lipotrim and atkins combined

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kimmi, 4 June 2010 Social URL.

1. kimmi

kimmi Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(19.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi ya Peeps
    this question is'nt for me (honest) I'm 100% committed to lipotrim but my mate is really struggling.
    A number of years ago I tried the Atkins diet which like lipotrim involved getting your body in ketosis by eating only fats and protien, so I was wondering if she could say have a couple of shakes a day and protien meal in the evening would this work for her ( yes Clair gandy I'm talking about you lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    that sounds like maintenance wiv weight loss plan hun. there is a link under the 100% forum. mayb check that out. u can also get the maintenance packs which r meant 2 b sweeter an u get sum extra things like water flavourin.

i dnt no if the weight will cum off as fast tho. but mayb ur friend shud talk 2 her chemist, see wot they suggest. i no my mums friend who did this used 2 av chicken or fish if he needed 2 an it didnt really make a difference loss wise but that was once a wk if that.

good luck 2 ur mate either way tho. this is a hard diet hence why this is my 3rd attempt. ;)

4. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'd be more than happy having something once a week but im gonna try hang on as long as i can before i do.
    Im just trying to think of other things when these wee thoughts of eating enter my head lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.