lipotrim and atkins combined

kimmi

Hi ya Peeps
this question is'nt for me (honest) I'm 100% committed to lipotrim but my mate is really struggling.
A number of years ago I tried the Atkins diet which like lipotrim involved getting your body in ketosis by eating only fats and protien, so I was wondering if she could say have a couple of shakes a day and protien meal in the evening would this work for her ( yes Clair gandy I'm talking about you lol)

that sounds like maintenance wiv weight loss plan hun. there is a link under the 100% forum. mayb check that out. u can also get the maintenance packs which r meant 2 b sweeter an u get sum extra things like water flavourin.

i dnt no if the weight will cum off as fast tho. but mayb ur friend shud talk 2 her chemist, see wot they suggest. i no my mums friend who did this used 2 av chicken or fish if he needed 2 an it didnt really make a difference loss wise but that was once a wk if that.

good luck 2 ur mate either way tho. this is a hard diet hence why this is my 3rd attempt. ;)

I'd be more than happy having something once a week but im gonna try hang on as long as i can before i do.
Im just trying to think of other things when these wee thoughts of eating enter my head lol

Back