Lipotrim and breastfeeding

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
Hi all, I am back again this year after having a gorgeous baby girl, who is now 17 weeks old. Problem is I want to start but thought i needed to stop breastfeeding first, however I called the lipotrim line and they said I can still give baby formula during day and breastfeed at night while on Lipotrim. Has anyone ever done this? Just a bit cautious.

I tried doing Lipotrim last year whilst breastfeeding my daughter, she was only having a feed in evening but I have to say I felt absolutely shocking! I was totally drained and felt so relieved when I came off it (I only managed a week!). It's your choice but I wouldn't recommend it. x

I wouldn't do it either, I know LT is full of vitamins, but your baby needs everything, proper food... maybe I'm old fashioned, sorry. She'll be all grown up soon enough, you can focus on yourself then. Please don't take this the wrong way. My sister has just had a baby boy and I love him so much, I'd do anything for him, I'm a bit starry-eyed at the moment... lol!

I had to finish breastfeeding before starting LT but what i did was expressed a load every day as well and froze it(you must put the date on the bottle, it keeps for 3 months in the freezer, just defrost in fridge as needed) and then i was able to start LT quicker than i would have been(mind you i was getting a litre extra milk every day!!!)

Back