Lipotrim and drinking

NeilP

Hello all.

I am sure a few of you will want to tell me what an idiot I am and I deserve all that I get...well I have to agree.

I am not looking for sympathy, maybe understanding but definitely looking for any information I can get, if there are any kind souls prepared to help me.

I have just started re feeding...well a week or so ago, have been on Lipotrim since February, and have gone from 14st 11 down to 10st 13.
I found it easy to do, as I am a very busy person, always up early and to bed as soon as I am home, never getting time to sit, watch TV, nibble on snacks and be bored.

Well last week I was invited out to town to see a photo exhibition, then on afterwards to a helpers thank you for some charity work I had been doing.

Every single drink (alcoholic) I was offered over the course of the evening tasted vile, so i do not think I finished one drink.

Went home the long way on the motorbike as it was a lovely warm evening, and stopped in to see a friend, whose house I never find on the first attempt..always miss the entrance by a few doors. Same as ever I did this again, and pulled out, clipping the wall and having an accident on the motorbike...you guessed it, my friend heard the noise, and called the police.

You guessed right again...Drunk In charge..over the limit, but I did not even feel drunk. I am always the one telling others not to drive, frequently give people lifts home, and here I am caught for the very same thing...feel very embarrassed and ashamed of my self...but it is done.

So now after my self pitying drivel, here is my request.

Does any one have any info that may help me in court....mitigating factors etc. I am not trying to 'get away' with it, but at least try to show that, although it is ultimately my fault, there are other factors involved....

Yours Hopefully

Neil

look up threads on drinking while in ketosis. There are some factors involved in that. I think you can drink very little and get drunk while in ketosis. Not 100% sure though.

And if you did drive while over the limit because you drank over the limit, then of course, shame on you!

I know it was bad..but I did not go out with any intention of drinking...normally I do not drink from one month to the next...I am usually the one who tells people to stop and gives them the lift home.

I will search as you suggest

BTW anything you drink ...and eat...tastes awful...I do not think I finished one glass of anything. I tried bits of food and that was not much better. Am back on the maintenance formula and the steamed fish and salad again for now, at least those plain foods I can eat and not feel unwell

Will try a search as you suggest.

Good Luck with yours

Neil

I think you will find that drinking in ketosis does get you drunk very fast. Good luck with your case mate x

Well, the strange thing was, I did not feel drunk at all...I felt totally normal, but the machine showed otherwise...I would not normally drive if I have had anything to drink more than one pint at the most.

Well I ended up with a 15 month ban and £450 fine....so ...at least now I am due for all that exercise I have been putting off, cycling to work everyday...OK now in the summer...wont be so much fun in the winter at 5 in the morning when it is raingn though...

oh well such is life, no use complaining....at the end of the day my fault...even with the ketosis. Looka t it from the positive side...now I have to exercise :)

good luck with your program hope it all geos well for you

Neil

Thank you Neil :)

Well done for seeing the positive side mate.

Good look with your plan also :)

Sophs x

Back