lipotrim and net carbs

tobeym

Hi,

I am just starting Lipotrim and was wondering if anyone knows how many net carbs are in the milkshakes?I would apreciate any answers. Thanks

I think 14g....I'm not sure if its Net carbs! I used to count them on Atkins but have not paid too much attention to it on LT coz I just know it works and I didn't make the choices.

And welcome to the forum....good luck with your journey.
xx

Don't know if it is worth checking out the LT site?? Maybe something on there about it. Good luck Tobeym in the meantime. Julia x

does it say on the back of the bag with all the instructions?

Hi Guys ,

Thanks for the responses. I couldn't figure out what to subtract from what on the back of the bag....sorry to sound stupid but when you said it has 14g is that for all 3 of the ladies shakes or 14g per sachet. Again any respones would be greatly apreciated .

Why do you specifically have to find that out hunny? I haven't looked I must admit, I just trust that its a proven tried and tested diet that works bloody efficiently, and keeps you healthy at the same time :) xxx

i dont even know what net carbs are,,lol

i dont even know what net carbs are,,lol

Phew Im not the only one.. I didnt want to let on that I didnt know what they were talking about;)

Back