Lipotrim and the Cervix cancer Jab

Yasmine

One last chance
I was supposed to be having my second jab for cervix cancer but I wanted to make sure if it was safe for me to have it while on LT.

So I told the nurses that I was on LT and wondering if I should have it or not. The woman looked at me horrified. She couldn't beleive that I was on it and told me to stop before I do anymore damage to myself.

What damage? I asked myself.

She said that if she did give me the jab, I could have ended up in a diabetic coma. Wtf is a diabetic coma? I'm not diabetic, not that I am aware of anyway.

She recommended that I go see a doctor and get checked up. So on friday I'll be having a blood test done to check everything.

I was going to burst into tears today, the fear of not being able to continue LT to my goal is becoming unbearable. Hopefully whatever happens, I will still be able to continue LT.

nothing you can do at the minute chick just sit tight and wait for your results from the doc. Also ask the doc about it too :)

Please, please do not get yourself unnecessarily worried. Yes by all means go to GP and get your tests done. But remember that nurses do not know everything, she shouldn't have been so dramatic and frankly unprofessional. Don't wish to offend any nurses posting or lurking, by the way...

Also, remember that Lipotrim started off as a GP-based weight loss programme so it does have value and it's not simply a starvation diet which it may sound to some...

Maybe give the LT phoneline a ring too, they may have some info to help set your mind at rest or let you know of any possible dangers.

Really good luck and:hug99:

Also, remember that Lipotrim started off as a GP-based weight loss programme so it does have value and it's not simply a starvation diet which it may sound to some...

Good Point!

lol, summergurl, i'm getting my arsenal together for people jumping down my throat about it ;)

Sounds to me like one of the many people, health professionals included, who confuse ketosis (which you're in) with ketoacidosis - which is what diabetics get. Plenty of docs recommend VLCDs, my last GP was a huge fan of LL.

hiya hun I personally think the nurse was being over melodtamatic and very unprofessional sounds to me as she is unaware/ignorant of this diet
wait for the results from your DR and have a chat with them and your chemist

all the best your doing really well

Thanks everyone, I'll see what the doc says.

Back