Lipotrim beginner

LOL I agree Ponypony. I was much smaller when I rode. I started riding when I was about 4 right up till about 17 and was in the pony club doing all the usual things like cross country, show jumping, dressage (hated) and pony club games which I was quite good at if I do say so myself and even got onto the GB team to go to Germany. I wish I hadn't stopped now!!

I think I'd go mad without my horse.

That said, I'd be a lot richer!

Hi Ravenbeauty , Thank you x , Hi everyone , I have been trying to figure this ticker thingy out , as it looks so good on everyones posting . Also goodluck to you if you are just venturing out on the lipotrim :0) I am day 5 , the weight is going down thankfully . Although ignoring the roast tatties is something else!

Hi Ravenbeauty , Thank you x , Hi everyone , I have been trying to figure this ticker thingy out , as it looks so good on everyones posting . Also goodluck to you if you are just venturing out on the lipotrim :0) I am day 5 , the weight is going down thankfully . Although ignoring the roast tatties is something else!

Best of luck brodgarfairy...this is a great site and you will do really well and get fab support on here!

Hi everyone,
2nd week on lipotrim now , lost 7 llbs last week so really motivated to carry on. Hoverver does anybody have any tips on how to keep warm? Im really cold all the time despite adding extra layers and putting the heating on! Is this normal?

Nell x:confused:

Yes Nell, you might be colder than usual! Try drinking hot water!

Back