lipotrim break whilst on holiday??

slimmer2moro

Everyone is so lovely and supportive i wonder if you could advise me...
I'm on week 2 (lost 7lbs 1st week)
I plan to stick with LT until i go on holiday in 2 weeks...i do want to eat whilst i'm away then get back to it once home...any suggestions ladies??
xx:sign0144:

well done on weight loss. my own experience of going on holiday - went away for 2 weeks and put on 11lbs--- it has been hard to get back on track.

you will need to refeed before you start eating properly.

good luck whatever you do

You must refeed properly for at least a week before you go or you WILL put on loads of weight most likely. It will also mean you'll be safe to drink some alcohol if you want to. Ask your chemist for the refeed sheet this week so you can prepare and shop for a full week of it.
There's no need to put loads of weight on. If you refeed properly and eat carefully (probably low carb if you could) when you're away you could even maintain. I went away for 5 days after 2 full weeks refeeding. I ate well but carefully and drank and I lost 2 lbs. The diary for that holiday is on this refeed thread somewhere if you want to have a look - yes I was even sad enough to log on and keep a diary whilst away :eek:

Best of luck and have a great holiday!

you won't really feel like eating a lot - your mind changes re portion sizes and food cravings even though you r only on the l.trim for 2 weeks and then another 2 week till u go away - i suggest you refeed on the week before you go - but take it easy no bread,alcohol,fruit etc follow the sheet the chemist gives you and have a great holiday ps pack some loose fitting clothes in case you get tempted u know what hols are like (not being nasty here) put them in the end of suitcase or get someone else to do it for you....after all r they there or not - will keep u on the l.trim road to success
love munchies (irish treats) xo

Cant really add anything, but reiterate what everyone says and re-feed properly and just dont go "mad" whilst on holiday or you will undo all your hard work.

I did LT for 4 months and lost 65llbs....back on the wagon again to loose baby weight.
I did go on hols for a week I remember. I had my LT for breakfast and lunch and then went out for a low carb dinner....chicken, fish and salad and also had a few glasses of wine......managed to even loose 1lb....so if you take it easy you wont ruin all you great work.......

Thankyou Bea that's reasurring...congratulations on your beautiful baby xx

Back