Lipotrim chocolate or vailla mousse

April1

Hi, has anybody had any success with making the mousse with your chocolate sachet? This was my second time of trying and it was a fail!!!

The first time I used the recommended amount of water 4oz and it was too runny, I ended up freezing it and eating it as a frozen dessert.

This time I used a lot less water and again it was wrong, this time it was gloppy but did not set like a mousse. Again I put it in the freezer but only for ten minutes. It did firm up slightly but had such a strong artificial taste I struggled to eat it.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm hoping to be able to vary it slightly rather than just having a shake. Thanks x

I've never fancied it. When you get to week 3 you can have the flap jacks x

I'm not sure that my pharmacist does them (although I've heard that they aren't great). I'll double check tomorrow morning, it is my weekly weigh in although I don't start week 3 until Monday x

i tried to make a mousse before but it was a disaster and tasted horrible so i ended up adding more water and making a shake out of it. there's a recipe book type post on the main forum somewhere, i'll find it and bump it up to the top :)

Just blend it will 200ml water and 5 ice cubes it's like mc ds milkshakes lovely : ) xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb
04/05/12 - 10st 12lb

Back