Lipotrim Day 1 - hope I see results!

NeesieB

First day on Lipotrim TFR 100%. I found it challenging as I am a housewife and my husband works from home so I am constantly preparing meals throughout the day. I always eat my daughters left over toast and had to stop myself licking my fingers as I put it in the bin.
With day 1 over, I am happy with how I feel and I am determined to complete 4 weeks TFR 100%, 1 week refeed and 1 week maintenance and I really hope I reach my goal of 10st by 23rd December. If I don't reach my goal, or at least get within a few pounds of it, I will be very disappointed as I am planning to continue the maintenance into the new year if the results are good.

I hope I have set a realistic goal? I can't help thinking that I am not going to see the results on the scale as I have found it very difficult to shift the weight by other means.

Hopefully a good weigh in next Friday will give me the lift I need!

NB xx

im on day 5 and it gets easier believe me well done for starting def come on here for support there all brill with loads of advice

Good luck hun x

I'm only on day 12 but feel that now I've got this far I can keep going. I'm sure it will work for you if you follow 100% and you will be 10st by Christmas. Keep telling yourself that and it will help to fend off temptations.
Good luck with your journey
x x x

I think you can defo do that, looking at others weight loss it is a realistic target... and we will help keep you strong so don't worry. Just keep busy and drink, drink, drink that water xxx

If I can do it any one can. Honestly.....I have been struggling to loose weight for the last 20+ years. always going on slimming world or weight watchers. and losing half a stone or a stone and it taking 4 or 5 months to do it....always being depressed that i always fail and end up putting more weight on.
i am going to shout this from the roof tops......I'M ON DAY 5 AND GOING STRONG!...i never ever thought i could stick to it, yet i am doing, my friends are amazed and so am I. i dont know how i am sticking to it but i am....after 20+ years of struggling...even trying a psychic gastric band 3 weeks ago...everything i tried did not work...but up till now this has. i hope i can keep doing it........
if i can then you can. keep it up hun..it gets a little easier each day...the rewards are going to be sooo fantastic and wonderful...this is sooooooo worth it..xxx.

If I can do it any one can. Honestly.....I have been struggling to loose weight for the last 20+ years. always going on slimming world or weight watchers. and losing half a stone or a stone and it taking 4 or 5 months to do it....always being depressed that i always fail and end up putting more weight on.
i am going to shout this from the roof tops......I'M ON DAY 5 AND GOING STRONG!...i never ever thought i could stick to it, yet i am doing, my friends are amazed and so am I. i dont know how i am sticking to it but i am....after 20+ years of struggling...even trying a psychic gastric band 3 weeks ago...everything i tried did not work...but up till now this has. i hope i can keep doing it........
if i can then you can. keep it up hun..it gets a little easier each day...the rewards are going to be sooo fantastic and wonderful...this is sooooooo worth it..xxx.
Hey hun.... your doing great!!! You should be proud!!! x

As long as you do it 100% your guaranteed to get to goal honey :) keep up the good work x x x

I had a really bad evening yesterday. I went into a depression that I couldn't eat. i very very nearly gave up, it was so close. but i fought my way thru it, had a little cry, got told off from my friend, she told me to get a grip and get on with it...this helped a lot....I am please to say I did not eat anything. whooooooooooo hoooooooooo...ketosis licked in today and although i have been out all day i am finding it much easier so far...i'm still in shock that i'm on day 6 100% TFR...YAY!
Dee...yes I am....I'm very proud of ME!.xxx.

Last edited:
XmandyjaneX said:
I had a really day evening yesterday. I went into a depression that I couldn't eat. i very very nearly gave up, it was so close. but i fought my way thru it, had a little cry, got told off from my friend, she told me to get a grip and get on with it...this helped a lot....I am please to say I did not eat anything. whooooooooooo hoooooooooo...ketosis licked in today and although i have been out all day i am finding it much easier so far...i'm still in shock that i'm on day 6 100% TFR...YAY!
Dee...yes I am....I'm very proud of ME!.xxx.

Glad to hear today is better and is bound to keep getting easier!! U can do it keep the head high and stay going :D

Best of luck and if you stick 100% and drink your water you will deffo get that goal for christmas
I wouldnt be worrying about cooking the meals after a few weeks I started cooking everything and loving.
Best of luck and keep us updated on how the goal is going

First day on Lipotrim TFR 100%. I found it challenging as I am a housewife and my husband works from home so I am constantly preparing meals throughout the day. I always eat my daughters left over toast and had to stop myself licking my fingers as I put it in the bin.
With day 1 over, I am happy with how I feel and I am determined to complete 4 weeks TFR 100%, 1 week refeed and 1 week maintenance and I really hope I reach my goal of 10st by 23rd December. If I don't reach my goal, or at least get within a few pounds of it, I will be very disappointed as I am planning to continue the maintenance into the new year if the results are good.

I hope I have set a realistic goal? I can't help thinking that I am not going to see the results on the scale as I have found it very difficult to shift the weight by other means.

Hopefully a good weigh in next Friday will give me the lift I need!

NB xx

how is day 3 Neesie?

Hi all, thanks to everyone for advice & support and I wish you all the best with your weight loss too.

Day 4 over now and I can't believe how not bothered I am by food. A friend called round this afternoon with her children and I made lunch for them all (with lots of treats) and I didn't even feel the urge to pick. I simply can't believe it as I'm such a foodie. I weighed myself on my own scales and I'm down 6 pounds which is fantastic and a great boost. To know it's working really helps, especially in the evenings when my little one is gone to bed because I always comfort ate whilst watching TV and then would have a bowl of cereal before bed despite having had 3 big meals and treats throughout the day.

I go to a keep fit class on Mondays and Fridays and I found it really hard tonight. It was like my muscles were really heavy. I took it easy in the class and didn't push myself like I would normally so I got through it ok.

Friday's weigh in seems so far away. The days seem so much longer as I suppose I kept myself occupied everyday by eating. Christmas is a great distraction as there is always so much to organise so I'm throwing myself right into it this year!!!

Roll on Friday and roll on Christmas!!

NBx

NeesieB said:
Hi all, thanks to everyone for advice & support and I wish you all the best with your weight loss too.

Day 4 over now and I can't believe how not bothered I am by food. A friend called round this afternoon with her children and I made lunch for them all (with lots of treats) and I didn't even feel the urge to pick. I simply can't believe it as I'm such a foodie. I weighed myself on my own scales and I'm down 6 pounds which is fantastic and a great boost. To know it's working really helps, especially in the evenings when my little one is gone to bed because I always comfort ate whilst watching TV and then would have a bowl of cereal before bed despite having had 3 big meals and treats throughout the day.

I go to a keep fit class on Mondays and Fridays and I found it really hard tonight. It was like my muscles were really heavy. I took it easy in the class and didn't push myself like I would normally so I got through it ok.

Friday's weigh in seems so far away. The days seem so much longer as I suppose I kept myself occupied everyday by eating. Christmas is a great distraction as there is always so much to organise so I'm throwing myself right into it this year!!!

Roll on Friday and roll on Christmas!!

NBx

Think we must've started the same day and my weigh in is on Friday too :)
Even though I found today tough going as felt dreadful all day I'm not interested in eating food either.I'm only planning to be on TFR until Christmas then I will have hopefully undone the near 2st damage I did over the summer.Plan to go back to my healthy eating after finish this and be better behaved as we go to NZ end January and I'm determined to be happy and comfortable in myself again.good luck with weigh in :) x

Back